WBHRB General Duty Medical Officer Notification 2018 is out for 1098 vacancies. Interested candidates can check complete details of West Bengal Health Recruitment Board Vacancy 2018. Apply online for WBHRB GDMO Recruitment 2018 @ www.wbhrb.in on or before the last date, i.e., 10th April 2018. The starting date to apply is 1st April 2018.
Looking for Sarkari Naukari Notifications? If our guess is correct, then you are on the right page. West Bengal Health Recruitment Board is going to recruit candidates for General Duty Medical Officer posts under Health and Family Welfare Department. Through WBHRB Recruitment 2018 drive, the board will fill 1098 GDMO vacancies on a temporary basis, but likely to be made permanent. So, the candidates aiming for Govt Jobs can make use of this golden opportunity by applying for WBHRD GDMO Jobs 2018. The board consider only online applications, no other mode of applications considered. Hence, apply through online from 1st April 2018, and the last date is 10th April 2018. Go through the below sections for full details of West Bengal HRB Notification 2018 such as age limit, educational qualification, selection process, vacancy, how to apply, pay scale, etc.
WBHRB GDMO Notification 2018 – পশ্চিমবঙ্গ সরকার চাকরি
|Name of the Board||West Bengal Health Recruitment Board|
|Job Role||General Duty Medical Officer|
|Total No.of Posts||1098|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Starting Date to Apply||1st April 2018|
|Last Date to Apply||10th April 2018|
|Job Category||State Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||West Bengal|
West Bengal Health Recruitment Board GDMO Jobs 2018 – www.wbhrb.in
Willing aspirants firstly need to ensure their eligibility which is required to apply for WBHRB GDMO Recruitment 2018. If eligible, then fill and submit the online application form before the last date. To select candidates for the post of WB General Duty Medical Officer, the board conducts an interview. The engaged aspirants will be paid salary in pay band 4A with extra allowances as per the government order.
WBHRB General Duty Medical Officer Vacancy 2018 Details
|SNo.||Category||No. of Posts|
|5.||OBC – B||198|
www.wbhrb.in GDMO Jobs 2018 Eligibility Criteria
The applicants who wish to apply for WBHRB GDMO Recruitment 2018 must fulfil the conditions like age limit and educational qualification as mentioned below.
West Bengal Health Department Posts Educational qualification
- The candidate should have a medical qualification from any recognised university and must be registered as Medical Practitioner in Medical Council of India. Refer official WBHRB Notification 2018 for more details.
WBHRB Jobs 2018 Age Limit
The applying aspirant should not exceed the following limit to apply for www.wbhrb.in Jobs 2018. The crucial date to determine age limit is 1st Jan 2018. However, upper age can be relaxed upto 5 years by SC/ ST candidates of WB, 3 years by OBC candidates of WB.
- Ordinary Medical Graduates – 36 years
- Post Graduates – 40 years
WBHRB GDMO Recruitment 2018 Selection Process
West Bengal Health Recruitment Board conducts INTERVIEW to select candidates for General Duty Medical Officer Posts which will be conducted on 21st April and 22nd April 2018.
West Bengal Health Department Jobs 2018 Application Procedure
The applicants having the prescribed qualification may apply for WBHRB General Duty Medical Officer Recruitment 2018 by filling the online application form before the last date. To save the search time of the applying candidates we have provided simply apply steps below, Follow them fill the online form. Otherwise, click on the direct link to West Bengal Medical Officer Jobs 2018 online form which is attached below. After successful submission of online application, pay the fee through GRIPS. The fee once paid will not refund under any circumstances.
How to Apply for WBHRB GDMO Jobs 2018
- First of all, log on to West Bengal Health Recruitment Board official site, www.wbhrb.in
- Then click on “Online Application” link under “Recruitment” section.
- Next, click on “Recruitment to the posts of General Duty Medical Officer” link.
- Click on “Advertisement” link and go through the instructions carefully.
- If you fulfil the requirements, then click on “New Registration” button and get registered.
- Enter login details and fill complete details in “WBHRB GDMO Online Form.”
- Then proceed to pay the application fee and upload the required scanned copies and click on “Final Submit” button.
- Finally, take a printout of fee payment receipt and application form for further use.
WBHRB General Duty Medical Officer Recruitment 2018 Application Fee
- General and OBC Category – Rs. 210/-
- SC/ ST of West Bengal and PWD – No Fee
West Bengal Health GDMO Posts Pay Scale Information
Basic pay to the appointed candidates as General Duty Medical Officer through WBHRB Recruitment 2018 is as follows.
- Rs. 15, 600/- to Rs. 42, 000/- plus extra Grade Pay of Rs. 5, 400/-
WBHRB GDMO Notification 2018 Important Dates
- Submit online applications from – 1st April 2018
- Last date to submit online applications – 10th April 2018
- WBHRB GDMO Interview Dates – 21st, 22nd April 2018
Official Website: www.wbhrb.in
The details provided on this page are just for reference purpose. In case of any clarifications regarding WBHRB GDMO Recruitment 2018, please visit official notification which is attached below. Also, stay tuned to Sarkari Jobs page for Latest Govt Jobs openings, question papers, syllabus, and hall tickets.