VMMC SJH Junior Resident admit card 2018 will be available soon. Check Safdarjung Hospital & VMMC Junior Resident hall ticker releasing date. Know Vardhman Mahavir Medical College & Safdarjung Hospital Jr Resident (Non-PG) MBBS & BDS examination date. Get vmmc-sjh.nic.in Junior Resident admit card 2018 through the given link attached below. Download VMMC SJH hall ticket from official website of Vardhman Mahavir Medical College & Safdarjung Hospital. Find the direct link to VMMC Junior Resident admit card download for Junior Resident exam.
Download VMMC SJH Junior Resident Admit Card 2018
Vardhman Mahavir Medical College & SJH has issued the recruitment notification to fill 234 vacant posts of Junior Resident (Non-PG) MBBS & BDS. To participate in the recruitment process, the candidates have to submit the application form. The applicants must complete their application process on or before 9th June 2018. Late date application forms are rejected by the board members. So, the aspirants should submit the online application before the due date and download VMMC SJH Junior Resident hall ticket 2018 to appear the exam. The recruitment is based on the written examination. Hence the aspirants have to participate in the written test with Safdarjung Hospital Junior Resident admit card to get success in the VMMC SJH Jr Resident recruitment 2018 process.
In order to write the exam, VMMC admit card is compulsory. Without Safdarjung Hospital VMMC hall ticket, no one will be allowed into the exam hall. Go through the below sections, to check the information on VMMC SJH Junior Resident admit card 2018.
VMMC Safdarjung Hospital Jr Resident (Non-PG) MBBS & BDS Hall Ticket 2018
|VMMC SJH Call Letter for Junior Resident Exam 2018|
|Exam Conducting Board Name||Vardhman Mahavir Medical College and Safdarjung Hospital (VMMC SJH )|
|Name of the Post||Junior Resident (Non-PG) BDS & MBBS|
|Number of Vacancies||234|
|Job Category||Sarkari Naukri|
|VMMC & SJH Junior Resident Application form Starting Date||26th May 2018|
|Closing Date for VMMC Jr Resident Application form 2018||9th June 2018|
|Selection Process||Written Test|
|Mode of Application||Offline|
|VMMC Safdarjung Hospital Junior Resident Exam Date 2018||Notify Soon|
|VMMC SJH Junior Resident Admit Card Release Date||Will Announce Later|
|Name of the Category||Admit Card|
|Location of the Job||Delhi|
Vardhman Mahavir Medical College Junior Resident Call Letter | vmmc-sjh.nic.in Admit Card
The VMMC admit card will be released by the authority of Vardhman Mahavir Medical College and Safdarjung Hospital soon. It announcing the VMMC SJH Junior Resident hall ticket in online mode. No hall ticket will not send the candidate’s address through any postal services. So, the aspirants have to either visit the official site or click on the link attached below to download VMMC SJH call letter 2018. After that, the applicants need to enter the details such as Application Number/ Roll Number and DOB/ Password to fetch Safdarjang Hospital Jr Resident admit card 2018. The hall ticket consists of the name of the participant, date of birth, gender, category, hall ticket number, test venue, exam date & time, etc. The candidates should verify the printed details whether correct or not before going to the examination centre.
At the test centre, the officials will check the applicant’s details. If any mistake is found, then they will reject them to appear the test. Another important thing is, the examinees should take identity proof along with VMMC SJH Junior Resident admit card to exam centre. Therefore, we advised the test takers, keep ready the identity proof and VMMC SJH admit card while writing the examination without forgetting.
<< VMMC & SJH Jr Resident Syllabus 2018 >>
VMMC & SJH Junior Resident Exam Pattern 2018
|Sl. No||Name of the Subjects|
|5.||MBBS & BDS Concerned Subjects|
SJH Junior Resident Admit Card 2018 Download Steps – VMMC Hall Ticket
Here, the candidates can observe the simple steps to get VMMC SJH Junior Resident admit card 2018. Therefore, the aspirants who are not aware of how to download VMMC SJH hall ticket through the authorized website can follow the below provided steps to fetch it easily.
How to Fetch vmmc-sjh.nic.in Junior Resident Call Letter 2018
- Aspirants visit the official website of VMMC & Safdarjung Hospital, i.e., www.vmmc-sjh.nic.in
- Candidates also click on the provided link in the later sections, to go to the official homepage directly.
- On the VMMC SJH official homepage, the applicants are required to find the relevant link of Vardhman Mahavir Medical College Junior Resident admit card 2018.
- Now, click on it and enter the mandatory details.
- The exam applicants have to furnish the details such as Date of Birth/ Password and Application number/ registration number to get the VMMC admit card 2018.
- Thereafter, press on “Submit” button.
- One new web page will appear on the screen which displaying VMMC SJH Junior Resident admit card 2018.
- Next, verify the details which enclosed on VMMC SJH Junior Resident call letter correct or not.
- Download VMMC Safdarjung Hospital Junior Resident Exam Hall Ticket 2018.
- Take the printout of Safdarjang Hospital & VMMC Junior Resident MBBS & BDS admit card.
- At last, carry Vardhman Mahavir Medical College SJH hall ticket to the test venue without fail.
Details Enclosed on VMMC Junior Resident Hall Ticket 2018
- Name of the Exam Participant.
- Photo & signature of the Applicant.
- Application/ Registration Number.
- Gender (Female/ Male).
- Name of the Test.
- Test Venue Details.
- Candidate’s Date of Birth.
- Category of the candidate (SC/ ST/ BC).
- Father’s Name/ Mother’s Name.
- Important Instructions for the Examination.
- Reporting Time to the Test Centre.
- Name of the Examination Conducting Board.
- Space for the signature of the invigilator.
- Exam Date and Exam timings.
- Maha Police AIO Hall Ticket Number.
Required Id Proofs to Carry Along with VMMC SJH Admit Card 2018
Applicants should carry one of the following document along with VMMC SJH Junior Resident admit card 2018 to the test centre for the verification process.
- PAN Card.
- Bank Passbook.
- Driving license.
- Aadhar Card.
- College ID.
- Any other identity proofs issued by the Gazetted Officer.
- Voter ID.
- Employee ID.
We wrote this post on VMMC SJH admit card 2018 as per the official sources. Hope this is helpful for the aspirants. Hence stay in touch with our Sarkari Jobs page to get more latest updates on VMMC & SJH admit card, exam syllabus, previous papers, results, etc.
Official Website : vmmc-sjh.nic.in