URDIP Project Assistant-II Notification & Important Dates
URDIP Project Asst-III Recruitment 2019 Notification – urdip.res.in Bharti
Unit for Research and Development of Information Products has released a notification for the post of Project Assistant-II. A total of 12 job vacancies are to be filled. The last date for sending Offline applications is 7th May 2019. So intenders should check Eligibility Conditions, Application Procedure, Selection Procedure and Salary details of URDIP Project Assistant Recruitment 2019. The selected contenders will be get placed at Pune. Eligible candidates can apply for URDIP Project Asst-III Jobs @ urdip.res.in official portal.
The total number of vacancies to be filled for URDIP Project Assistant-II Posts is 12. Department wise URDIP Project Asst-III Vacancies are given below.
- Project Assistant – 12 Posts
- M. Sc/ M. Pharm
Contenders whose age is between Below 35 Years can apply for URDIP Project Asst-III Recruitment 2019.
You May Also Like
As per URDIP Project Assistant Recruitment Notification 2019, Project Asst-III will receive a pay scale of Rs. 25000 to 28000 per month.
- Project Assistant -II (Chemical Sciences) – Rs.25, 000.00 p.m. + 20% HRA
- Project Assistant -III (Chemical Sciences) – Rs. 28,000.00 p.m. + 20% HRA
The selection mode for URDIP Project Assistant-II Job Vacancies is through Interview.
The application mode for URDIP Project Asst-III Vacancy is Offline Mode. Candidates should send Unit for Research and Development of Information Products Application Forms from 18th April 2019 to 7th May 2019. Finish your applications as early as possible.
Steps to Apply for URDIP Recruitment:
- Go to URDIP Official Site urdip.res.in
- See URDIP Project Assistant Recruitment 2019 Apply Offline Link for Project Asst-III.
- Complete your registration form by filling the required fields.
- Fill the application form and upload photo, sign.
- Finish payment process and take a print copy.
- No fee