Union Public Service Commission has released a combined notification for Indian Economic Service/ Indian Statistical Service Examination, Check complete details regarding UPSC IES/ ISS Exam 2018 Notification. Apply Online for UPSC IES Exam 2018 @ www.upsc.gov.in before 16th April 2018. Online applications available from 21st March 2018.
Are you preparing for UPSC Exams? If yes, then here is the good news to fulfil your dreams. Union Public Service Commission published notifications for combined competitive examination for recruitment of Junior Time Scale of Services such as Indian Economic Service/ Indian Statistical Services. By UPSC Recruitment 2018, the board will fill 46 vacancies. So, the applicants who are preparing to get Central Govt Jobs can apply for UPSC IES Exam 2018. The board consider only online mode applications, no other mode of forms will be considered. Hence, apply through online for UPSC IES/ ISS 2018 Examination before the last date to avoid server issued at last moment. Online application portal opens on 21st March 2018 and closes on 16th April 2018. Check out additional information regarding UPSC Indian Economic Services 2018 like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, how to apply, fee, etc. form below sections.
UPSC Indian Economic Service Exam Notification 2018
|Name of the Board||Union Public Service Commission|
|Exam Name||Indian Economic Service/ Indian Statistical Service Examination|
|Total No. of Vacancies||46|
|Selection Process||Written Test, Interview/ Personality Test|
|Starting Date to Apply||21st March 2018|
|Last Date to Apply||16th April 2018|
|UPSC IES/ ISS Exam 2018 Date||29th June 2018|
|Mode of Exam||Offline|
|Job Category||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||PAN India|
Union Public Service Commission Recruitment 2018 – www.upsc.gov.in
The applicants willing to apply for UPSC IES 2018 Exam must possess the required eligibility conditions. The board conducts a written test to select the candidate for UPSC Indian Economics Services. Every year huge people apply for UPSC Exams and there will be massive competition. The UPSC is going to conduct the combined competitive exam for Indian Economic Service/ Indian Statistical Service on 29th June 2018. Therefore to clear UPSC IES/ ISS Exam 2018, start your preparation today without any delay. On this page, we have provided UPSC IES Exam 2018 Syllabus and model papers. Download them for free and start preparation.
UPSC Vacancy 2018 Details
- Indian Economic Services – 14
- Indian Statistical Services – 32
UPSC Indian Statistical Services 2018 Exam Eligibility Criteria
The aspirants who wish to apply for UPSC IES Exam 2018 must fulfil the following conditions such as age limit and educational qualification. Check official notification for more eligibility conditions.
www.upsc.gov.in IES 2018 Educational qualification
- Indian Economic Service – Candidate should hold a post graduation degree in Economics/Applied Economics/Business Economics/Econometrics from any recognised university.
- Indian Statistical Services – The aspirant must have completed the bachelor’s degree or masters degree with Statistics/Mathematical Statistics/Applied Statistics as one of the subjects.
UPSC ISS 2018 Exam Age Limit
The age of the candidate must be within the given limit as on 1st August 2018 to apply for UPSC IES 2018 Exam. Moreover, upper age relaxation admissible to special category candidates as per the rules of the government.
- Lower age limit – 21 years
- Upper age limit – 30 years
UPSC IES Exam 2018 Selection Process
The selection of candidates for UPSC Indian Economic Service/ Indian Statistical Services will be based on the result of following rounds.
- Written Test
- Interview/ Personality Test
www.upsc.gov.in Indian Economic Services Exam 2018 Application Procedure
Interested and eligible applicants can fill the online application form of UPSC IES Exam 2018 @ www.upsc.gov.in upto 16th April 2018. Follow the apply online steps given below to save your search time otherwise click on the direct link to UPSC Online Form. The candidates should pay the non-refundable fee of Rs. 200/- towards application fee for UPSC Recruitment 2018 either by online or offline mode. However, the female/ SC/ ST/ PWD candidates are exempted from fee payment.
How to Apply for UPSC IES/ ISS 2018 Exam – www.upsc.gov.in
- Go to online application portal of Union Public Service Commission, upsconline.nic.in
- Then click on the link “Online Application for Various Examinations of UPSC.”
- In next page click on “Part I” link next to the exam you are applying for, i.e., IES or ISS.
- Then go through the instructions carefully and click on “Yes” button.
- Now enter the details in the registration form and click on “Submit” button.
- Then select the link “Part II.” Another window gets open, enter login details.
- Fill the details in required fields, upload the scanned copies, select the exam centre, pay the fee then click on “Submit’ button.
- Finally, take a printout of online application form and fee payment receipt for further reference.
UPSC Exam 2018 Application Fee
- General Candidates – Rs. 200/-
- Female/ SC/ ST/ PWD – NO FEE
UPSC IES/ ISS Exam Notification 2018 Important Dates
|UPSC IES ISS Exam 2018 Calendar|
|Advertisement release||21st March 2018|
|Online application Starts||21st March 2018|
|Online application deadline||16th April 2018|
|UPSC IES ISS 2018 Exam Date||29th June 2018|
|Download UPSC IES 2018 Admit Card||Before three weeks of exam|
Official Website: www.upsc.gov.in
The details provided on this page are just for reference. In case of any doubts regarding UPSC IES Exam 2018-19, refer official notification which is attached above. Also, bookmark and stay tuned to Sarkari Jobs page for Latest and upcoming govt job notifications, model papers, previous papers, and admit card.