UPPSC Medical Officer admit card download 2018 link is available. Check Uttar Pradesh PSC Ayurvedic Medical Officer hall ticket release date. Know Uttar Pradesh MO/ AMO/ Lecturer/ Drug Inspector exam date in the below sections. Find Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commision call letter download link for various posts. Refer the guidelines/ simple steps to get UP PSC Homeopathy Medical Officer exam admit card 2018. The application form submitted candidates on or before the last date can download uppsc.up.nic.in hall ticket through the link attached below.
UPPSC Medical Officer Admit Card Download 2018
Flash News !! Are you a citizen of Uttar Pradesh state? If yes, then here is the good news for those candidates. Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission has announced the notification to recruit the eligible candidates for filling up a large number of various vacant posts. It came up with to fill 1102 posts of Medical Officer, Ayurvedic Medical Officer, Lecturer, Food and Drug Inspector and other posts. This is the best opportunity for the aspirants those who interested in settling their career in PSC department. Don’t miss the chance and apply quickly to the recruitment.
The application form has started from 18th May 2018. The UPPSC online application can be submitted until 25th June 2018. So, the candidates who submitted their applications on or before the last date can get their UPPSC Medical Officer admit card 2018. To write the examination Uttar Pradesh PSC MO/ AMO hall ticket is mandatory. Hence, the applicants should download UPPSC exam call letter and carry to the test venue without fail. Therefore, go through the entire sections to get the uppsc.up.nic.in hall ticket 2018 download steps.
Uttar Pradesh PSC AMO Exam Hall Ticket 2018 | uppsc.up.nic.in Medical Officer Admit Card
|UPPSC Admit Card Download 2018|
|Name of the Exam Conducting Board||Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission|
|Total No of Vacant Posts||1102|
|UPPSC Online Registration Starting Date||18th May 2018|
|Ending Date for Uttar Pradesh PSC Application form||18th June 2018|
|Last Date for submission of application fee in bank||14th June 2018|
|Mode of the Exam||Offline/ Online|
|Job Location||Uttar Pradesh|
|Selection Procedure||Written Test, Interview|
|UPPSC Medical Officer Admit Card Release Date||Update Soon|
|Examination Date||Update Soon|
|UPPSC MO/ AMO Result Declare Date||Notify Soon|
|Employment Category||State Govt Jobs|
|Category Name||Admit Card|
UP PSC Admit Card 2018 for MO/ Ayurvedic Medical Officer Exam
Uttar Pradesh PSC Medical Officer exam hall ticket is compulsory while going to the examination centre and appear on the exam. At the time of examination and test centre the officials with check the candidate’s admit card of UPPSC 2018. In case the applicants have failed in showing the uppsc.up.nic.in call letter 2018, then they will not permit them in to sit in the exam hall. So, the applicants should carry the UPPSC call letter to the test venue without fail. The aspirants also take the original id proof along with the UPPSC MO/ AMO/ Lecturer exam hall ticket 2018.
At the exam centre, the board members check the candidate’s details present in the admit card as well as identity proof. So, for the convenience of the applicants, we have listed out the required documents to carry to the examination centre in the upcoming sections. Hence, once refer them to get an idea about the original identity proofs.
Uttar Pradesh PSC Exam Pattern 2018-19
|Sl. No||Exam Name||Subjects|
|1.||Written Examination (Objective Type MCQ’s)||General Knowledge|
How to Download UPPSC MO/AMO Call Letter 2018 at uppsc.up.nic.in
- Applicants should visit the official website to get UPPSC Medical Officer hall ticket 2018. Otherwise, click on the provided link in the below sections.
- Through one click on the uploaded link, the candidates can go to the homepage of the official web portal.
- Now, on the Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commision official homepage, the aspirants have to find the relevant link of UPPSC MO/AMO hall ticket 2018.
- After that, click on the observed link for UPPSC Admit Card download 2018.
- To download Uttar Pradesh PSC Ayurvedic Medical Officer exam admit card, the examinees are required to furnish the registration number and date of birth.
- After submitting the mandatory data, the exam applicants need to submit the details.
- Then, a new page appears on the screen with displaying of uppsc.up.nic.in admit card 2018.
- Next, aspirants need to verify the details printed on UPPSC Medical Officer admit card.
- Thereafter, download UP PSC exam hall ticket 2018 and take print copies of it.
- Aspirants have to carry the printout of UPPSC admit card 2018 for Medical Officer/ AMO to the examination venue.
Details Present on Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commision Admit Card 2018
Applicants must verify the following details which present on UPPSC Medical Officer admit card 2018 whether correct or not.
- Name of the Exam Applicant
- Father’s Name of the candidate
- Enrollment Number
- Gender (Male/Female)
- Reporting Time to the exam centre
- Candidate’s Date of Birth
- Applicant’s Photograph
- Examination Date
- Instructions to follow during the Exam
- Space for Invigilator’s Signature
- Application Number/ Registration Number
- Examination Centre Code
- Space for Candidate’s Signature
- Test Centre
ID Proofs to Carry Along with UPPSC Drug Inspector/ Lecturer/ Ayurvedic Medical Officer Hall Ticket
We have listed out the required documents to carry to the exam hall along with UPPSC Medical Officer admit card 2018. Hence, check them before going to the test venue and keep ready with them any one of the valid id proof.
- College ID
- Bank Passbook
- Ration Card
- Aadhar Card
- Driving License
- Voter ID
- PAN Card
- Any Authorised ID Proof Issued by Gazetted Officer
Hope the given information regarding UPPSC Medical Officer admit card 2018 is used for the aspiring candidates. We updated the total post as per the official notification. Our team will modify the information if any changes occurred as per the official sources. So, stay in touch with our sarkarijobs page to check the latest news updates on Uttar Pradesh PSC MO/ AMO exam call letter download. Meanwhile, get regular news on exam papers, syllabus, results, etc. through our website.