UPPSC LT Grade Teacher Recruitment 2018 Notfication is out. Apply online for 10768 LT (Licentiates Teacher) Grade Teacher posts @ uppsc.up.nic.in before the last date. The starting date to apply for Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission Jobs 2018 is 15th March 2018, and the last date is 16th April 2018. Get full details of UP Teacher Vacancy 2018.
Are you eagerly waiting for Teacher Job Notifications? If yes, then here is the Latest Sarkari Naukri News regarding Teaching Jobs. Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission has released a new notification for LT (Licentiates Teacher) Grade Teacher posts. By UP Grade Teacher Recruitment 2018, the commission is going to fill 10768 vacancies. So, the aspirants who want to build their career in Teaching Field can apply for UPPSC Sahayak Adyapak Jobs 2018. The board consider only online mode applications, no manual applications will be considered. Hence, fill the online application before the last date. Get additional information regarding Uttar Pradesh Teacher Notification 2018 such as vacancy, age limit, educational qualification, selection process, how to apply, pay scale, and other details.
UPPSC LT Grade Teacher Notification 2018 – यूपी एलटी ग्रेड शिक्षक भर्ती
|uppsc.up.nic.in Teacher Jobs|
|Name of the Board||Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission|
|Job Role||LT (Licentiates Teacher) Grade Teacher|
|Total No. of Jobs||10768|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Online Application Starting Date||15th March 2018|
|Application Closing Date||16th April 2018|
|Job Location||Uttar Pradesh|
|Selection Procedure||Written Test and Interview|
|Job Category||State Govt Job|
Uttar Pradesh Sahayak Adyapak Bharti 2018 – www.uppsc.up.nic.in
Interested applicants can verify their eligibility.If they fulfiled the conditions, then fill the online application of UPPSC Recruitment 2018 from 15th March 2018 and the last date to fill is 16th April 2018. The applied aspirants need to clear written test conducted by the board to get Sahayak Adhyapak Post in Uttar Pradesh. Therefore, work hard to hit the post. On this page, we have provided UPPSC LT Grade Teacher Exam pattern & syllabus. Check it out.
UP LT Grade Teacher Vacancy 2018 Details
|SNo.||Subject||Male Vacancies||Female Vacancies|
For category wise vacancy details, refer official UPPSC Teacher Notification 2018 attached below.
<<UPPSC Grade Teacher Exam Syllabus>>
www.uppsc.up.nic.in Teacher Jobs 2018 Eligibility Criteria
Willing aspirants firstly need to ensure their capability required to apply for UPPSC LT Grade Teacher Recruitment 2018. Go through the following sections such as age limit and educational qualification to verify your eligibility.
Uttar Pradesh LT Grade Teacher Post Educational qualification
- The applicants should hold graduation degree or B.Ed or its equivalent qualification from any recognised university or institution.
Check official notification for post wise educational qualification required.
www.uppsc.up.nic.in Grade Teacher Age Limit
The age of the candidate should be within the given limit as on 1st July 2018. Moreover, upper age relaxation admissible to special category aspirants as per the rules of the Govt.
- Minimum age limit – 21 years
- Maximum age limit – 40 years
UPPSC LT Grade Teacher Recruitment 2018 Selection Process
The selection of candidates for Sahayak Adhyapak through UPPSC Grade Teacher Bharti 2018 is done based on the result of following rounds.
- Written Examination
Uttar Pradesh Teacher Job Vacancy 2018 Application Procedure
Interested candidates who wish to apply for UPPSC LT Grade Teacher Recruitment 2018 should fill the online application before the last date. Follow the apply online steps given below or else, click on the direct link attached below. After submission of application form, pay the non-refundable fee by online.
How to Apply for UP Grade Teacher Bharti 2018 @ www.uppsc.up.nic.in
- Log on to Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission official website, www.uppsc.up.nic.in
- Click on “All Notification/ Advertisement” link on the homepage.
- In next page click on “View Advertisement” button next to “Sahayak Adhyapak” post.
- Go through the instruction given in “UP Grade Teacher Notification 2018” and check for eligibility.
- If eligible to apply, then click on “Apply” button.
- Fill the details in the application form and click on “Submit” button.
- On succesful submission of application form, pay the fee by online.
- Finally, take a printout of application form and fee payment receipt for future use.
UP LT Grade Teacher Recruitment 2018 Application Fee
- General and OBC candidates – Rs. 100/-
- SC/ ST aspirants – Rs. 40/-
- PWD candidates – No Fee
UPPSC Teacher Pay Scale Details
The appointed candidates as LT Grade Teacher in Uttar Pradesh get a monthly salary in the following pay scale.
- Rs. 9, 300 – 34, 800/- with additional grade pay of Rs. 4, 800/-
UP Grade Teacher Notification 2018 Important Dates
- Advertisement release date – 6th March 2018
- Online application starting date – 15th March 2018
- Last date to pay the fee by online – 12th April 2018
- Online application closing date – 16th April 2018
Official Website: www.uppsc.up.nic.in
The information shared here is just for reference purpose. In case of any queries regarding UPPSC LT Grade Teacher Recruitment 2018, kindly visit official notification attached above. Meanwhile, keep in touch with Sarkari Jobs page for Latest Govt Job Notifications, previous papers, syllabus and admit cards.