TSPSC Panchayat Raj Notification 2018 for 151 Junior Assistant, Typist Posts published. Apply Online for TSPSC Recruitment 2018 on or before the last date. Get complete details about Telangana Panchayat Raj Jobs 2018.
According to the Latest News Telangana Panchayat Raj Notification 2018 is going to released shortly by Telangana Public Service Commission board. Through this recruitment drive, the board is planning to hire candidates for the appointment of the posts Junior Assistant and Typists in Panchayat Raj Department. As per the news, there are totally 151 vacancies available among which 77 Junior Assistant and 74 Typists Posts. Hence, the job seekers who are eagerly waiting for TSPSC Panchayat Raj Notification 2018 must be ready to apply for Telangana Panchayat Raj Department Jobs 2018 through online. As the official notification is not yet released, keep in constant touch with this page. As soon as the board releases the official notification for Telangana Jr Asst Jobs 2018 in Panchayat Department we will update it on this page.
TSPSC Panchayat Raj Notification 2018 | తెలంగాణ పబ్లిక్ సర్వీస్ కమిషన్ నియామక
|www.tspsc.gov.in Recruitment 2018|
|Name of the Board||Telangana State Public Service Commission|
|Post Name||Junior Assistant, Typist|
|Name of the Department||Panchayati Raj Department|
|Selection Procedure||Written Test, Typing Test, Document Verification|
|Starting Date to Apply||Update Soon|
|Last Date to Apply||Update Soon|
|Written Test Date||Notify Soon|
|Category of Job||State Government job|
|Job Location||Telangana State|
Telangana Public Service Commission Recruitment 2018
The applicants who are possessing a degree in any discipline are eligible to apply for TSPSC Typists Jobs 2018. And they are selected for is done based on their performance in the written test and called for verification of certificates. Hence, don’t waste your time start preparing for Telangana Panchayat Raj Recruitment 2018. Read further for more details such as age limit, educational qualification, vacancy, how to apply, pay scale, etc.
TSPSC Panchayat Raj Vacancy 2018 Details
- Junior Assistant – 77
- Typists – 74
Eligibility Criteria for Telangana Junior Assistant Jobs 2018
The contenders who satisfy the eligibility conditions such as age limit and educational qualification as provided below are only eligible to apply for TSPSC Panchayat Raj Recruitment 2018-19.
- The applicant must have completed graduation degree in any discipline from any recognised university or institution.
- Minimum age limit – 18 years
- Maximum age limit – 44 years
Selection Process of TSPSC Panchayat Raj Department Job Vacancy 2018
The selection process of Telangana Panchayat Raj Recruitment 2018 consists of following phases.
- Written Test
- Typing Test
- Verification of Documents
Application Procedure of TSPSC Typist Recruitment 2018-19
Interested candidates who wish to apply for TSPSC Panchayat Raj Jobs 2018 firstly need to verify their eligibility conditions. If eligible to apply, then follow the apply online steps provided below to avoid confusion while filling the online application form. After completion of the online application procedure, the applicant needs to pay the fee towards application fee for Telangana Junior Assistant Recruitment 2018 through SBI ePay. Moreover, the aspirants belonging to SC/ ST/ BC community, unemployed candidates, PWD and Ex-servicemen no need to pay the examination fee.
How to Apply for TSPSC Govt Jobs 2018 @ www.tspsc.gov.in
- First of all, visit TSPSC official website, tspsc.gov.in
- Before applying, the candidate should register with TSPSC website through One Time Registration.
- For Registration, click on “New” link beside ” One-Time Registration” on the homepage.
- Enter the details in the registration form, upload the required documents and click on “Register” button.
- On successful registration, unique id and passwords get generated and displayed, note them for future use.
- Now click on the link “Direct Recruitment” on the homepage.
- Scroll down and select the link “Application Submission” next to the Post you are applying for.
- Enter TSPSC Id, Date of birth and click on ‘Proceed’ button.
- Fill the details in the application form correctly and click on “Submit” button.
- After submission of application form proceed to pay the fee.
- Finally, take a printout of fee receipt and application form for further reference.
- Application Fee – Rs.200/-
- Examination Fee – Rs. 80/-
|Advertisement published||Update Soon|
|Submission of Online Application Starts on||Update Soon|
|Submission of Online Application ends on||Notify Later|
|Download Admit Card||Before 7 days of Exam|
|TSPSC Panchayat Raj Recruitment 2018 Exam Date||Update Soon|
Official Web Portal: www.tspsc.gov.in
The official TSPSC Panchayat Raj Notification 2018 not yet released officially. As soon the board release the official notification we will update it on this page. Hence, keep in constant touch with Sarkari Jobs page for Latest Updates regarding TSPSC Latest Notifications, admit card, syllabus and model papers.