Check TSNPDCL Sub Engineer Hall Ticket release date. Refer Telangana State NPDCL SE admit card download steps. Get the direct link for tsnpdcl.cgg.gov.in Sub Engineer call letter download. See details printed on Telangana State North Power Distribution Company Ltd SE hall ticket 2018. View TSNPDCL Sub Engineer exam date and test pattern. Exam applicants can download Telangana NPDCL Sub Engineer admit card through the direct attached in the below sections. Read this entire article, to get the complete information regarding TSNPDCL hall ticket 2018.
Download TSNPDCL Sub Engineer Hall Ticket 2018 @ tsnpdcl.cgg.gov.in
Northern Power Distribution Company Limited of Telangana has issued the recruitment notification to select the eligible candidates to fill 496 vacant posts of Sub Engineer posts. The board will hire the applicants based on the written examination. The TSNPDC SE written examination will be held on 8th July 2018. Hence, the candidates who submitted their application form successfully before the due date can attend for the exam. In order to write the test, TSNPDCL Sub Engineer hall ticket is necessary. Therefore, the participants should download Telanagana NPDCL SE call letter through online and carry to the test venue without fail. The candidates can get their TSNPDCL hall ticket from 30th June 2018 onwards.
Telangana NPDCL SE Call Letter 2018 @ tsnpdcl.cgg.gov.in
|www.tsnpdcl.in SE Hall Ticket Download 2018|
|Name of the Recruitment Authority||Northern Power Distribution Company of Telangana Limited (TSNPDCL)|
|Total Number of Vacancies||497 Vacant Posts|
|Post Name||Sub Engineer (Electrical)|
|TSNPDCL Application form 2018 Starting Date||5th June 2018|
|Closing Date for TS NPDCL SE Application form 2018||18th June 2018|
|TSNPDCL Sub Engineer Hall Ticket Availability Date||30th June 2018|
|Selection Method||Written Test|
|Examination Date||8th July 2018|
|Category of the Job||State Government Jobs|
|Mode of the Test||Online|
TSNPDCL Admit Card for Sub Engineer Exam 2018
TSNPDCL Sub Engineer call letter is the mandatory document to appear the examination. At the time of the examination, the official members will verify the details present on the Telangana NPDCL hall ticket 2018. If any mistakes are found then the candidate will no allow into the examination centre to take the test. Hence, the applicants should check the information before going to appear the test. Exam applicants also carry one original identity proof along with TSNPDCL Sub Engineer hall ticket 2018. Without admit card and id proof no will be allowed to appear the exam. The applicants should download TSNPDCL hall ticket for SE exam through online only. No TSNPDCL call letter will be sent to the candidate’s address.
Telangana State NPDCL Sub Engineer Exam Pattern 2018
|S. No||Type of the Questions||Part||Subjects/ Topics||Questions||Max Marks||Exam Duration|
|1.||Multiple Choice Questions||A||Core Subjects (Technical)||80||80||2 Hours|
|2.||B||General Awareness and Numerical Ability||20||20|
తెలంగాణ రాష్ట్ర ఉత్తర విద్యుత్ పంపిణీ కంపెనీ సబ్ ఇంజనీర్ హాల్ టికెట్ Download 2018 Steps
- First of all, the candidates need to visit the official website of TSNPDCL, i.e., tsnpdcl.cgg.gov.in
- Aspirants can also click on the link attached to this page to go to the official homepage.
- On the official homepage of the Telanagana NPDCL, the candidates have to find the relevant link of TSNPDCL hall ticket 2018.
- Click on the particular link.
- Thereafter, the exam applicants are required to enter their registration number/ application number and date of birth or password to fetch admit card.
- After furnishing the above details, the aspirants need to tap on “Submit” button.
- Now, TSNPDCL Sub Engineer admit card 2018 will appear on the screen.
- Verify the details which enlisted on the tsnpdcl.cgg.gov.in hall ticket SE whether correct or not.
- Next, download TSNPDCL Sub Engineer Call Letter 2018.
- Take the printout of TS NPDCL SE hall ticket to carry to the examination hall.
- Keep safe the hard copy of TSNPDCL Sub Engineer admit card 2018 until the recruitment process completed.
Information Enclosed on TSNPDCL SE Hall Ticket 2018
- Name of the Applicant.
- Gender (Female/ Male).
- Father’s Name/ Mother’s Name.
- Date of Birth.
- Category (SC/ ST/ BC).
- Application/Registration Number.
- Name of the Exam.
- Hall Ticket Number.
- Exam Date and Exam timings.
- Photo and signature of the Applicant.
- Name of the Exam Conducting Board.
- Exam Venue Details.
- Reporting Time.
- Important Guidelines for the Exam.
- Space for the signature of the invigilator.
<< TSNPDCL SE Exam Result >>
Required ID Proofs to Carry Along with TSNPDCL Sub Engineer Admit Card
- PAN Card.
- Voter ID.
- Driving license.
- College ID.
- Employee ID.
- Aadhar Card.
- Bank Passbook.
- Any other identity proofs issued by the Gazetted Officer.
Hope the information given on TSNPDCL Sub Engineer hall ticket 2018 is helpful for the aspirants. Hence, bookmark this site to check the latest updates on tsnpdcl.cgg.gov.in Sub Engineer hall ticket 2018.