TRBT Teacher Notification 2018 released for 4262 TGT and PGT Vacancy. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online for Teachers Recruitment Board Tripura Posts @ www.trb.tripura.gov.in from 2nd April 2018 to 15th April 2018. Before applying check complete details of TRB Tripura Teacher Recruitment 2018.
Are you searching for Teacher Job Notifications? If yes, then here is the latest news regarding Teaching Jobs in Tripura State. Teachers Recruitment Board, Tripura has issued a new advertisement to recruit candidates for Graduate Teacher (IX – X) and Post Graduate Teacher (XI – XII) posts. This year the board is planning to fill 4262 TGT and PGT Vacancies under Secondary Education Directorate, Education (School) Department by TRBT Teacher Recruitment 2018. So, the candidates whose passion is teaching can apply for TRB Tripura TGT Posts. Read further for more details regarding TRBT Teacher Notification 2018 such as vacancies, age limit, educational qualification, application fee, pay scale, selection procedure, application procedure, etc.
TRB Tripura TGT PGT Recruitment 2018
|Organising Board Name||Teachers Recruitment Board, Tripura|
|Post Name||Graduate Teacher (IX – X) and Post Graduate Teacher (XI – XII)|
|Selection Process||Written Test, Certificate Verification|
|Online Application Starting Date||2nd April 2018|
|Online Application Closing Date||15th April 2018|
|TRBT Teacher Written Test Date||6th May 2018|
|Job Category||State Govt Jobs|
Teachers Recruitment Board Tripura Notification 2018 – www.trb.tripura.gov.in
Interested aspirants can check the conditions and fill the online application form of TRB Tripura Teacher Recruitment 2018. The active link for online applications is available from 2nd April 2018, and the link gets disabled by 15th April 2018. The applications received after the deadline will not be considered in any case. Therefore, to avoid server issues at last moment, we advise you to apply for TRBT TGT PGT Jobs 2018 well in advance. The board conduct selection test for both TGT and PGT Posts to select candidates and which is going to be held on May 6th, 2018. As the vacancy count is high, there will be heavy competition. Therefore to clear STGT or STPGT exams start preparation today. On this page, we have also provided TRBT Teacher Previous papers and Tripura Teacher Exam Syllabus. Check them out!!!
TRBT Teacher Vacancy 2018 Details
- Trainee Graduate Teacher (IX – X) – 3706
- Post Graduate Teacher (XI – XII)
|SNo.||Subject Name||No. of Posts|
According to TRBT TGT PGT Notification 2018, the vacancies are mentioned above. For category wise vacancy details, check official notification attached below.
TRB Tripura TGT & PGT Posts Eligibility Criteria
The applicants who wish to apply for TRB Tripura Teacher Recruitment 2018 should ensure their eligibility first before going to fill the online application. To check your eligibility go through the following modules such as age limit and educational qualification.
www.trb.tripura.gov.in Graduate Teacher Educational qualification
- Trainee Graduate Teacher Posts – Should have completed graduation/ post graduation and B.Ed (OR) 4 years degree in B.A.Ed/ B.Sc.Ed from any recognised institution by the national council for teacher education.
- Post Graduate Teacher Posts – Post Graduate degree in relevant subject from an approved university and B.Ed/ B.A. Ed/ B.Sc. Ed from NCTE recognised institution.
TRBT Post Graduate Teacher Age Limit
The upper age limit for Tripura TGT PGT Posts is given below.
- General candidates – 40 years
- SC/ ST/ PH candidates – 45 years
Tripura Teacher Jobs 2018 Selection Process
The selection of candidates for TRB Tripura TGT and PGT Posts is made based on the marks obtained by them in following phases.
- TGT – Selection Test for Graduate Teachers (STGT) and certificate verification
- PGT – Selection Test for Post Graduate Teachers (STPGT) and document verification
TRB Tripura Teacher Recruitment 2018 Application Procedure
Eligible candidates willing to apply for TRBT TGT PGT Recruitment 2018 may fill the online application form up to 15th April 2018 @ www.trb.tripura.gov.in by following the below apply online steps. Else, click on the direct link to Tripura Teacher Online Form which is attached below. On successful submission of online form, pay the examination fee before 19th April 2018. Fee once paid is not refunded under any circumstances.
How to Apply for TRB Tripura Teacher Jobs 2018
- Firstly, open the official portal of Teachers Recruitment Board Tripura, www.trb.tripura.gov.in
- Click on “Notification” link on the homepage.
- Next, click on “Notification for STGT 2018 or STPGT 2018” link and read the instructions.
- If you fulfil the conditions, then click on “Apply Online” link.
- Then click on “Register” button and get registered.
- Enter username, password and click on “Login” button.
- Fill complete details in TRB Tripura Teacher Recruitment 2018 application form, upload the scanned copies and click on “Submit” button.
- Now take a print of fee challan and deposit the required fee in the bank.
- After depositing the fee, provide fee payment details.
- Finally, take a print of acknowledgement for further use.
www.trb.tripura.gov.in Teacher Recruitment 2018 Application Fee
- Unreserved category – Rs. 300/-
- SC/ ST/ PH – Rs. 200/-
TRB Tripura TGT PGT Pay Scale Details
Basic pay for the appointed candidates through TRB Tripura TGT PGT Recruitment 2018 is as mentioned below.
- PGT Post – Rs. 22, 785/-
- TGT Post – Rs. 17, 925/-
TRBT Teacher Notification 2018 Important Dates
|Starting Date||2nd April 2018|
|Last Date||15th April 2018|
|Last Date for Fee Payment||19th April 2018|
|Download TRBT Teacher Admit Card||26th April 2018 to 30th April 2018|
|TRBT STGT 2018 Exam||6th May 2018 (9:30 AM to 12:00 Noon)|
|TRBT STPGT 2018 Exam||6th May 2018 (2:00 PM to 04:30 PM)|
Official Website: www.trb.tripura.gov.in
The detailed shared on this page are for reference only. For official TRB Teacher Recruitment 2018 Notification, click on the above link. Meanwhile, keep in touch with Sarkari Jobs page for upcoming and ongoing job notifications, model papers, syllabus and admit cards.