TNPSC Latest Notification 2018 issued to fill 113 Motor Vehicle Inspector Grade II vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online for TNPSC Motor Vehicle Inspector Recruitment 2018 on or before the last date. The active link for online applications available between 14th February 2018 and 13th March 2018. Check full details of Tamil Nadu PSC Vacancy 2018.
Looking for Govt Job Notifications? If yes, then here we have Latest Employment News about job openings in Tamil Nadu State. TNPSC Latest Recruitment 2018 Notification published by Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission to recruit candidates for the post of Motor Vehicle Inspector (Grade II) under Tamil Nadu Subordinate Service. The commission is going to fill 113 vacancies through this direct recruitment. So, the candidates having the prescribed eligibility criteria can apply for Tamil Nadu PSC Jobs 2018 through online. The commencement of online application starts on 14th February 2018, and the closing date is 13th March 2018. The applications received after the last date will not be considered. Hence, apply for TNPSC MVI Recruitment 2018 within the given time.
TNPSC Motor Vehicle Inspector Recruitment 2018
|தமிழ் நாடு பப்ளிக் சேவை கமிஷன் ஆட்சேர்ப்பு 2018
|Board Name||Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission|
|Job Role||Motor Vehicle Inspector (Grade II)|
|Total No. of Vacancies||113|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Educational Qualification||SSLC, Diploma|
|Selection Process||Written Test & Oral Test|
|Starting Date to Apply||14th February 2018|
|Last Date to Apply||13th March 2018|
|Job Category||Tamil Nadu Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Tamil Nadu|
TNPSC Notification 2018 – தமிழ்நாடு அரசு வேலைகள்
After successful submission of online application, candidates should send the copies of all required documents along with the copy of online application through post or in person before 25th March 2018. Refer official notification for the list of documents. But before going to apply for TNPSC Motor Vehicle Inspector Recruitment 2018-19, verify your eligibility. Read followings sections such as age limit, educational qualification, selection process, how to apply, pay scale, etc. about TNPSC Latest Recruitment 2018 Notification.
TNPSC Motor Vehicle Inspector Gr II Vacancy 2018 Details
- Motor Vehicle Inspector, Grade II – 113
Eligibility Criteria for Tamil Nadu PSC Jobs 2018-19
The aspirants having following eligibility conditions such as age limit and educational qualification are only eligible to apply for TNPSC MVI Recruitment 2018.
- The applicant should pass SSLC and diploma in Automobile Engineering or Mechanical Engineering (three years course) from any recognized institution by State Board of Technical Education and Training, Tamil Nadu.
The minimum age limit of the applying candidate should be 21 years, and maximum age limit is as follows. The date to determine age limit is 1st July 2018.
- SC, SC-A, ST, MBC/ DC, BC, BCM and Destitute Widows of all castes – No age limit
- Others – 32 years
Selection Process of TNPSC Job Vacancy 2018
The selection of aspirants for the appointment of TNPSC Motor Vehicle Inspector Jobs 2018 is based on their performance in the following rounds.
- Written Test
- Oral Test
Application Procedure of TNPSC Recruitment 2018-19
Firstly applicants should get registered with TNPSC official website through one-time online registration system. Then apply online for TNPSC Jobs 2018 and pay the fee either through online or offline mode. Lastly, the applicants should send copies of requisite documents along with a copy of the online application by post or by hand to the given address. For the list of documents to be sent refer official notification.
How to Apply for Tamil Nadu Motor Vehicle Inspector Jobs 2018 | www.tnpsc.gov.in
- Open official website of Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission, www.tnpsc.gov.in
- Click on “One-Time Registration” button and get registered.
- Now click on “Apply Online” link on the home screen.
- In next page scroll down and click on “Apply” link next to the post “Motor Vehicle Inspector Grade II.”
- Enter login details and click on “Submit” button.
- Fill the details in the application form, upload the scanned documents and click on “Submit” button.
- Now click on “Make Payment” link and pay the fee.
- Finally, take a printout of fee receipt and application form for further use.
- Registration Fee – Rs. 150/-
- Examination Fee – Rs. 150/-
- TNPSC Motor Vehicle Inspector – Rs. 35,900/- to Rs. 11,3500/-
|TNPSC Notification published on||14th Feb 2018|
|Submission of online application starts on||14th Feb 2018|
|Submission of online application closes on||13th March 2018|
|Last date for payment of fee through online||15th March 2018|
|Last date to submit attested copies||25th March 2018|
|TNPSC MVI Recruitment 2018 Exam date||10th June 2018|
Official Website: www.tnpsc.gov.in
Hope the details provided on this page were useful to you. In case of any queries about TNPSC Motor Vehicle Inspector Recruitment 2018-19, refer official notification which is attached above. Meanwhile, keep in touch with Sarkari Jobs page for Latest Job Notifications, previous papers, and admit cards.