TNPSC Drug Inspector Recruitment 2019
TNPSC Drug Inspector Recruitment 2019 – The Board of Tamil Nadu Public Service Selection has issued the employment notice for the TNPSC Recruitment Notification 2019 to fill 49 vacancies. The authorities of invites the applications for TNPSC Drug Inspector Post via online mode. The applications for tnpsc.gov.in Drug Inspector Job Vacancy is invited under the advertisement no. 15 / 2019.
All the willing candidates can apply for the TNPSC Jr Analyst Jobs from 12th April 2019. The last date to receive the online applications is 12th May 2019. Candidates are advised to go through the selection process before applying for the TNPSC Drug Inspector Recruitment 2019.
Notification Number: 15 / 2019
Starting Date: 12th April 2019
Last Date to Apply Online for TNPSC Drug Inspector Jobs 2019: 12th May 2019
TNPSC Drug Inspector Vacancy Details
Name of the Posts: Drug Inspector & Junior Analyst.
No. of Vacancies: 49 Posts.
Kindly refer the official notification provided below to get the information regarding the TNPSC Drug Inspector Salary.
Eligibility Criteria for TNPSC Drug Inspector Posts
Educational Qualifications: Candidates who are willing to apply for the TNPSC Drug Inspector Jobs 2019 should complete Degree in Pharmacy from accredited University.
Age Limit: 18 to 30 Years
Selection Procedure for tnpsc.gov.in Drug Inspector Job Vacancy 2019
The applicants of the TNPSC Drug Inspector Recruitment 2019 will be selected based on the following procedure,
Written Test & Interview
Online Procedure to Apply for TNPSC Jr Analyst Jobs 2019
- First of all visit the Tamil Nadu Public Service Selection official portal – tnpsc.gov.in
- Next, Go to the Press Notification and search for the TNPSC Drug Inspector Notification 2019.
- Click on the TNPSC Drug Inspector Recruitment 2019 Notification link.
- Read the instruction carefully to know whether you are suitable for TNPSC Drug Inspector Naukri 2019.
- After that, hit the TNPSC Jr Analyst Apply Online Link.
- Enter the required details like Name, Phone Number, Email ID etc in the TNPSC Login Page.
- Check whether the given details are correct or not.
- Hit the Submit Button.
- Take the print out of the TNPSC Drug Inspector Online Application Form 2019 for reference.
Application Fee for TNPSC Drug Inspector Bharti 2019
- Check Notification
Official Website: tnpsc.gov.in
Stay tuned to our Sarkari Jobs page to get the information about the TNPSC Jr Analyst Recruitment 2019.