TNPCB Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2019
TNPCB Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2019 – The Board of Tamil Nadu Pollution Control Board has issued the employment notice for the TNPCB Recruitment Notification 2019 to fill 224 vacancies. The authorities of invites the applications for TNPCB Assistant Engineer Post via online mode. The applications for tnpcb.gov.in Assistant Engineer Job Vacancy is invited under the advertisement no. Not Mentioned.
All the willing candidates can apply for the TNPCB Environmental Scientist Jobs from 25th March 2019. The last date to receive the online applications is 23rd April 2019. Candidates are advised to go through the selection process before applying for the TNPCB Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2019.
Notification Number: Not Mentioned
Starting Date: 25th March 2019
Last Date to Apply Online for TNPCB Assistant Engineer Jobs 2019: 23rd April 2019
TNPCB Assistant Engineer Vacancy Details
No. of Vacancies: 224
Kindly refer the official notification provided below to get the information regarding the TNPCB Assistant Engineer Salary.
Eligibility Criteria for TNPCB Assistant Engineer Posts
Educational Qualifications: Candidates who are willing to apply for the TNPCB Assistant Engineer Jobs 2019 should complete Bachelor’s Degree/ Master’s Degree from accredited University.
Age Limit: 18-30 Years
Selection Procedure for tnpcb.gov.in Assistant Engineer Job Vacancy 2019
The applicants of the TNPCB Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2019 will be selected based on the following procedure,
Written Exam, Interview
Online Procedure to Apply for TNPCB Environmental Scientist Jobs 2019
- First of all visit the Tamil Nadu Pollution Control Board official portal – tnpcb.gov.in
- Next, Go to the Press Notification and search for the TNPCB Assistant Engineer Notification 2019.
- Click on the TNPCB Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2019 Notification link.
- Read the instruction carefully to know whether you are suitable for TNPCB Assistant Engineer Naukri 2019.
- After that, hit the TNPCB Environmental Scientist Apply Online Link.
- Enter the required details like Name, Phone Number, Email ID etc in the TNPCB Login Page.
- Check whether the given details are correct or not.
- Hit the Submit Button.
- Take the print out of the TNPCB Assistant Engineer Online Application Form 2019 for reference.
Application Fee for TNPCB Assistant Engineer Bharti 2019
- Gen: Rs. 500/-
SC/ST: Rs. 250/-
Official Website: tnpcb.gov.in
Stay tuned to our Sarkari Jobs page to get the information about the TNPCB Environmental Scientist Recruitment 2019.