Telangana Urdu Academy Recruitment 2018 Notification released. Govt of TS, Dept of Minorites Welfare has 66 TSUA Grade 1 & 2 Officer Vacancies. Eligible candidates can apply online for Telangana Udru Officer Jobs 2018 on or before the last date. Fill TS Urdu Online applications @ www.tsua.in from 2nd April 2018 to 23rd April 2018. Therefore, check complete details from TSUA Grade Officer Notification 2018.
Good News for the unemployed candidates of Telangana State who are in search of Govt Jobs. Department of Minorities Welfare, Govt of India has issued a Latest Sarkari Naukari Notification to hire 66 candidates for Urdu Grade 1 & 2 Officer posts. Through www.tsua.in Recruitment 2018, the board is planning to fill 66 vacancies in TS state. So, willing aspirants possessing the required conditions can apply online for Telangana Urdu Academy Jobs 2018 before 23rd April 2018. Before going to fill the TS MWD Online Form, refer eligibility details and important dates @ Telangana Urdu Officer Gr I & II Notification 2018.
Telangana Urdu Academy Recruitment 2018 – www.tsua.in
|తెలంగాణ ఉర్దూ అధికారి గ్రేడ్ 1 & 2 ఉద్యోగాలు 2018|
|Board Name||Department of Minorities Welfare, Telangana Urdu Indian Academy, Hyderabad|
|Post Name||Urdu Officer Grade I & II Posts|
|Advertisement No.||01/2018, 02/2018|
|Total No. of Posts||66|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Online Application Portal Opens on||2nd April 2018|
|Online Application Portal Closes on||23rd April 2018|
|Selection Procedure||Written Exam, Oral Test, Medical Examination|
|Job Category||Telangana State Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Hyderabad, Telangana|
Telangana State Urdu Academy Grade Officer Notification 2018 – తెలంగాణ ఉర్దూ అధికారి భరతి 2018
The aspirants who have completed the Matriculation/SSC can apply online for TSUA Urdu Officer Grade 1 Recruitment 2018. The online link will be active from 2nd April 2018 and end on 23rd April 2018. The selection of candidates for Urdu Grade Officer Posts in TSMWD Hyderabad, the commission is going to conduct the written test & oral test on 20th May 2018. Moreover, candidates will hold an attractive pay scale from the officials of Telangana State Dept of Minorities Welfare, Hyd. Go through the below sections for more details about TSUA Notification 2018 such as eligibility, TS MWD Vacancy, how to apply, fees, selection process, etc.
Telanagana Urdu Academy Vacancy Details 2018-19 | TSMWD Recruitment 2018
|S. No||Job Designation||Vacancies|
|1.||Urdu Officer Grade I||06|
|2.||Urdu Officer Grade II||60|
www.tsua.in Urdu Officer Grade-II Jobs 2018 Eligibility Criteria
The aspirants who meet the conditions like age limit and educational qualification as mentioned below are only eligible to apply for Telangana Urdu Academy Posts 2018.
Educational qualification for Telangana Urdu Academy Recruitment 2018
The applying candidates must possess the following qualification to apply for Telangana MWD Jobs 2018.
- Should have passed S.S.C/ Matriculation or equivalent with Telugu as a second language.
- Must complete Graduation from an India established University or an Institution recognized by the University Grants Commission or an equivalent qualification with Urdu as one of the subjects.
Telangana Urdu Officer Posts 2018 Age Limit
The age limit for www.tsua.in Urdu Officer Vacancies 2018 is as follows. The cut off date to check determine age is 01.07.2018.
- Minimum age limit – 21 years
- Maximum age limit – 44 years
- For Age relaxations, visit the official notification 2018 pdf attached below.
Telangana Urdu Academy Recruitment 2018 Selection Process
The TS MWD organisation will select the right candiadtes for www.tsua.in Urdu Officer Grade-II&I Recruitment 2018 based on the marks secured in Objective, Subjective type tests & oral test.
- Written Exam/ Oral test (Grade 1 officer)
- Written Exam/ Interview (Grade 2 Officer)
Online Application Procedure for TSUA Urdu Grade Officer Job Vacancy 2018
The contenders who are willing to apply must ensure their eligibility first. If eligible to apply, then fill the online application form of TSUA Recruitment 2018 until the final date. While going to fill the form follow the TS apply online steps given below to avoid confusion. Otherwise, you can directly click on the link attached below. After submitting Telangana Urdu Academy online application form, the applicant should pay the non-refundable fee through net banking/debit card/credit card etc.
How to Apply for Telangana Urdu Officer Jobs 2018 @ www.tsua.in?
- Firstly, Visit the Minorities Welfare Department Govt of Telangana official website, www.tsua.in
- Click on “Notification for Urdu Officer Grade-I&II” links in the ‘Important’ section on the homepage.
- Then, read the instructions mentioned in the TS MWD Notification as per Govt of Telangana.
- If you satisfy the conditions, then hover the mouse onto “Application” section and click on “Apply Online” link.
- Now enter the details in the application form and upload the required scanned documents & photograph with signature.
- Cross check the entered details and click on submit button.
- Then pay the application fee by using payment gateway.
- Finally, take the printout of fee payment receipt and application form for further use.
Telangana Urdu Academy Recruitment 2018 Application Fee
- The Registration fees for Urdu Officer Grade-I posts: Rs. 600/-.
- The Registration fee for the post of Urdu Officer Grade-II: Rs. 500/-.
- SC/ST/Others are exempted from payment of exam fees.
TS Urdu Academy Grade Officers Vacancy Pay Scale Details
- TSUA Grade-I Urdu Officer: Rs. 37,100 – 91,450/-
- TSMWD Grade-II Urdu officer: Rs. 28,940 – 78,910/-
www.tsua.in Notification 2018 Important Dates
|Advertisement Issued||28th March 2018|
|Start submitting online applications||2nd April 2018|
|Submit online applications by||23rd April 2018|
|Examination date||20th May 2018|
Official Website: www.tsua.in
For further more clarification regarding Telangana Urdu Academy Recruitment 2018-19. Hope the details given in this article were useful to you. Meanwhile, share with your friends about our Sarkari Jobs page for Latest Employment News, Model papers, syllabus and hall tickets.