Supreme Court of India issued advertisement for 78 Junior Court Attendant and Chamber Attendant Vacancy. Interested candidates can apply online for Supreme Court of India Recruitment 2018 @ supremecourtofindia.nic.in before 15th April 2018, and the starting date to apply is 21st March 2018. Check out complete details of Supreme Court India Notification 2018.
Looking for Sarkari Naukri Notifications? If yes, then here is the latest news. Supreme Court of India has issued notification for recruitment of Junior Court Attendant and Chamber Attendant posts. According to Supreme Court of India Notification 2018, the officials are planning to fill 78 vacancies. So, the candidates dreaming of Govt Jobs can apply for Supreme Court Jobs 2018. For further more information regarding supremecourtofindia.nic.in Recruitment 2018 like age limit, educational qualification, vacancy, selection process, how to apply, etc. are given in below modules.
Supreme Court of India Notification 2018 – सुप्रीम कोर्ट भर्ती
|Name of the Board||Supreme Court of India|
|Job Role||Junior Court Attendant and Chamber Attendant|
|Total No. of Vacancies||78|
|Advertisement No.||F.3/2018 – SCA(I)|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Selection Process||Written Test, Skill Test|
|Starting Date to Apply||21st March 2018|
|Last Date to Apply||15th April 2018|
|Job Category||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
Supreme Court of India Recruitment 2018 – supremecourtofindia.nic.in
The board accepts only online applications, no other means of applications will be accepted. Hence, apply through online for Supreme Court Recruitment 2018. Online application portal will be active from 21st March 2018 to 15th April 2018. After that, the link gets deactivated. The aspirants should clear all the rounds conducted by the board to get Junior Court Attendant or Chamber Attendant posts. On this page, we have also provided Supreme Court Junior Court Attendant Syllabus and model papers. Download them and start your preparation soon.
Supreme Court Vacancy 2018 Details
|SNo.||Job Designation||No. of Posts|
|1.||Junior Court Attendant||65|
|2.||Chamber Attendant (R)||13|
supremecourtofindia.nic.in JCA Jobs 2018 Eligibility Criteria
The applicants must satisfy the conditions like age limit and educational qualification which are required to apply for Supreme Court of India Junior Court Attendant Recruitment 2018.
Supreme Court of India Junior Court Attendant Posts Educational qualification
- The applying applicant should pass Xth class examination conducted by any board or institution recognised by the government. Additionally should have knowledge and experience in driving/ cooking/ electrician/ carpentry/ security/ caretaking/ housekeeping works.
www.sci.gov.in Chamber Attendant Jobs 2018 Age Limit
The candidate should have age in the following limitations as on 1st March 2018 to apply for Supreme Court of India Recruitment 2018. Moreover, upper age relaxation admissible to special category aspirants as per the rules of the board.
- Lower age limit – 18 years
- Upper age limit – 27 years
Supreme Court of India JCA Recruitment 2018 Selection Process
The selection of candidates for Junior Court Attendant and Chamber Attendant Posts in Supreme Court of India is made based on the result of below rounds.
- Written Test
- Skill Test
supremecourtofindia.nic.in Jobs 2018 Application Procedure
Interested candidates who fulfil the conditions may fill the online application of Supreme Court of India Recruitment 2018 before 15th April 2018. To save candidates search time, our officials gathered apply online simply steps and provided below. Follow them while applying or else click on the direct link to Supreme Court of India Online Form attached below. After filling the online application form, pay the non-refundable fee by online only.
How to Apply for Supreme Court Jobs 2018 | www.sci.gov.in
- At first, open the official website of Supreme Court of India, supremecourtofindia.nic.in
- On the home screen search for “Recruitment” and click on it.
- In next page click on “Junior Court Attendant and Chamber Attendant” link and read the instructions carefully.
- If you meet the requirements, then click on “Online application for registration of Junior Court Attendant or Chamber Attendant” link.
- Then click on “Fresh Candidates” link and enter details to get registered.
- Now, log-in and fill the details in Supreme Court Online Form and upload the required documents.
- Then proceed to pay the fee by online.
- Finally, take a print of fee payment receipt and application form for further use.
Supreme Court Recruitment 2018 Application Fee
- General Candidates – Rs. 300/-
- SC/ ST/ PWD/ Ex-servicemen – Rs. 150/-
Supreme Court of India JCA Post Pay Scale Info
The gross salary including HRA for the appointed candidates through supremecourtofindia.nic.in Recruitment 2018 is Rs. 33315/- per month.
Supreme Court Notification 2018 Important Dates
- Starting date for registration – 21st March 2018
- Closing date of registration – 15th April 2018
Official Website: supremecourtofindia.nic.in
The information shared on this page is for reference purpose. In case of clarifications regarding Supreme Court of India Recruitment 2018, kindly check official notification which is attached above. Also, bookmark and follow Sarkari Jobs page for upcoming and ongoing job updates, model papers, syllabus, and admit card.