South Indian Bank PO Call Letter release date expecting soon. Get the direct link for SIB Probationary Officer Admit Card download 2018. To participate in the examination, applicants required South Indian Bank PO Admit Card 2018. Refer South Indian Bank Probationary Officer hall ticket download steps. Also, see exam date along with www.southindianbank.com Probationary Officer Call Letter release date.
South Indian Bank PO Admit Card 2018
Good news for the aspirants who eagerly waiting for the South Indian Bank PO notification 2018. South Indian Bank Limited has released the notification to fill 150 vacant posts of Probationary Officers (Scale 1). Therefore, interested and eligible candidates can apply for this recruitment through online mode. www.southindianbank.com PO admit card is necessary at the time of test. So, the applicants who submitted their application form successfully should get their SIB Probationary Officer hall ticket. Examinees need to carry the call letter and original id proof to the test venue to sit in the exam hall.
In the exam hall as well as at the time of South Indian Bank PO interview, the SIB Probationary Officer call letter along with original and the applicant’s currently valid photo identity photocopy should be submitted to the invigilator for verification. The candidate’s name must be matched with the name appear on the South Indian Bank PO Admit Card 2018. The candidate’s identity will be verified with respect to his/her details on the hall ticket, in the Attendance List and requisite documents submitted. If the identity of the applicant is in doubt then the candidate may not be allowed to appear for the Exam.
SIB Probationary Officer Call Letter Release Date @ www.southindianbank.com
|www.southindianbank.com Hall Ticket Download 2018 for Probationary Officer Exam|
|Name of the Board||South Indian Bank Limited|
|Post Name||Probationary Officers – Scale 1|
|Number of Vacancies||150|
|South Indian Bank PO Application form Starting Date||16th May 2018|
|Last Date to Submit SIB Probationary Officer Application form 2018||25th May 2018|
|Mode of the Exam||Online|
|South Indian Bank PO Admit Card 2018 Release Date||Notify Later|
|Exam date||June 2018 (Tentative)|
|Selection Process||Online Test, Group Discussion and Personal Interview|
|Online Test Results Declare Date||Update Soon|
|Work Location||All Over India|
|Job Category||Bank Jobs|
|Name of the Category||Admit Card|
South Indian Bank PO Hall Ticket Download 2018
Candidates are required to visit the official website www.southindianbank.com to download South Indian Bank PO Call letter 2018. The board members will issue the admit card through online mode. Intimation for downloading SIB Probationary Officer call letter will also be sent through email/SMS to the candidate. Once the candidate clicks the available relevant link, he/ she can access the window for South Indian Bank Probationary Officer admit card download. Therefore, applicants can get their South Indian Bank PO Admit Card 2018 through either provided link or activation of received link. Moreover, aspirants keep ready the original ID proof to bring it to the examination centre along with hall ticket. We have given the list of ID proofs documents in the below section. Hence, the candidates can refer the necessary documents on this post.
South Indian Bank Probationary Officer Exam Pattern 2018
|Sr. No||Subjects||Number of Questions||Marks||Time Duration|
|1.||Reasoning & Computer Aptitude||40||50||40 Min|
|2.||Data Analysis & Interpretation||40||50||40 Min|
|3.||English Language||40||50||40 Min|
|4.||General/ Economy/ Banking Awareness||40||50||20 Min|
- The question paper is available only in English medium.
- There will be 1/4 negative marking is applied for wrong answer questions.
SIB PO Admit Card Download 2018 Steps
In this section, candidates can view the simple procedure for South Indian Bank PO Admit Card 2018. For the sake of the applicants, we have presented the easy steps/ guidelines to get their SIB Probationary Officer call letter 2018.
Guidelines to Get South Indian Bank Hall Ticket
- First of all, applicants go to the official website of South Indian Bank i.e., www.southindianbank.com
- Then one can view the official homepage.
- Now, the candidates are required to find South Indian Bank PO Call Letter relevant link.
- Thereafter, press on the SIB PO Hall Ticket download link.
- Exam applicants need to use (i) Registration/ Roll Number (ii) Password/ Date of Birth for downloading South Indian Bank admit card 2018.
- Then a new page will appear with displaying SIB Probationary Officer Call Letter.
- Aspirants have to download South Indian Bank PO Hall Ticket 2018.
- Take print copies of SIB PO exam admit card.
- At last, Candidates need to carry the South Indian Bank PO Admit Card to the examination centre.
Details Printed on South Indian Bank Admit Card of PO Exam 2018
- Name of the Candidate
- Date of Birth
- Roll Number/ Hall Ticket Number
- Test Centre Code & Name
- Date of Examination
- Instructions to follow during the Exam
- Father’s Name
- Gender (Male/Female)
- Examination Centre Address
- Examinee’s Photograph
- Space for Invigilator’s Signature
- Reporting Time to the Examination Venue
- Space for Aspirant’s Signature
Note: Ration Card and Learner’s Driving License are not valid id proofs.
Required ID Proofs to Carry Along with South Indian Bank Call Letter 2018
Candidates should carry one of the valid Id proof (original) from the listed documents to the examination centre along with the South Indian Bank PO Admit card. Otherwise, the authority members will not permit them to write the exam.
- PAN Card
- Voter’s Card
- Permanent Driving Licence
- Bank Passbook with the photograph
- Photo identity proof issued by a Gazzetted Officer on official letterhead along with the photograph
- Aadhar card
- Valid recent Identity Card issued by a recognized College/ University
- Photo identity proof issued by a People’s Representative on official letterhead along with the photograph
- E-Aadhar Card with a photograph
- Bar Council Identity Card with the photograph
- Employee ID
In this article, we have given the information on South Indian Bank PO admit card as per the official notification. Our team will update the details on this post instantly regarding the official announcement. Hence, stay connect with this Sarkarijobs page to check latest updates on SIB Probationary Officer exam. Moreover, get more flash news regarding South Indian Bank Admit Card of Probationary Officer through frequently referring our site.
To download SIB PO Scale 1 admit card, applicants need to visit www.southindianbank.com or click on the attached link on this post.
www.southindianbank.com Admit Card 2018