Punjab Public Service Commission issued PSCSCCE 2018 Notification to fill 67 Punjab Civil Services, DSP, Tehsildar, Block Development & Panchayat Officer, and other posts. Apply online for Punjab State Civil Services CCE Exam 2018 @ ppsc.gov.in. The online application will be available from 23rd March 2018 to 23rd April 2018. Get full details regarding Punjab Civil Services Exam 2018 Notification.
Here is the latest news for the candidates who are preparing for Civil Services Exams. Punjab Public Service Commission published a new advertisement for recruitment of candidates to fill 67 posts through Civil Services Combined Competitive Examination 2018. By PPSC Recruitment 2018, the commission is going to fill Punjab Civil Service, DSP, Tehsildar, Block Development & Panchayat Officer, Deputy Superintendent Jails and other posts. So, interested applicants can apply for PPSC State Civil Services CCE Exam 2018 through online only before the last date. Before going to fill the online application form of PSCSCCE 2018 check complete information such as vacancy, age limit, educational qualification, selection process, how to apply, fee, pay scale, etc. from following sections.
PPSC Civil Services Combined Competitive Exam 2018
|Name of the Board||Punjab Public Service Commission|
|Job Role||Punjab Civil Service, DSP, Tehsildar, Block Development & Panchayat Officer, and other|
|Exam Name||Punjab State Civil Services Combined Competitive Examination -2018 (PSCSCCE)|
|Total No. of Vacancies||67|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Selection Process||Written Test & Interview|
|Starting Date to Apply||23rd March 2018|
|Last Date to Apply||23rd April 2018|
|Job Category||State Govt Jobs|
Punjab Public Service Commission Recruitment 2018 – ਪੰਜਾਬ ਸਿਵਲ ਸੇਵਾਵਾਂ ਦੀ ਪ੍ਰੀਖਿਆ
Interested aspirants must check the eligibility conditions first. If you meet the requirements, then fill the online application form of www.ppsc.gov.in Civil Services Exam 2018. The online application portal opens on 23rd March 2018 and closes on 23rd April 2018. To select right candidates for Punjab Civil Services Posts, the commission conducts prelims and mains exams. The candidates who clear the prelims exam are only eligible to write the mains exams. Punjab State Civil Services Combined Competitive Preliminary Examination-2018 shall be tentatively conducted in the month of July 2018. On this page, we have also provided PSCSCCE Syllabus and Model Papers. Check them out and prepare well to hit the post.
Punjab Civil Services Vacancy 2018 Details
|SNo.||Job Designation||No. of Posts|
|1.||Punjab Civil Services (Executive Branch)||10|
|2.||Deputy Superintendent of Police||20|
|4.||Food Supply and Consumer Affair Officer||02|
|5.||Block Development and Panchayat Officer||15|
|6.||Labour cum Conciliation Officer||01|
|7.||Employment Generation and Training Officer||06|
|8.||Deputy Superintendent Jails / District Probation Officer (Grade-II)||10|
www.ppsc.gov.in Punjab Civil Services Posts Eligibility Criteria
Interested candidates who wish to apply for Punjab Civil Services Exam 2018 must ensure their capability. Check the following for age limit and educational qualification to verify your eligibility.
Punjab State Civil Services CCE Exam 2018 Educational qualification
- The aspirant should complete a bachelors degree in any discipline from an approved university or institution. Also, the applicant should pass matriculation exam with Punjabi as one of the subject or its equivalent exam in the Punjabi Language.
PPSC Jobs 2018 Age Limit
The age of the aspirants should be in the following limit. The crucial date to determine age limit is 1st Jan 2018.
- DSP, Deputy Superintendent Jails/District Probation Officers – 21 years to 28 years
- For other posts – 21 years to 37 years
PPSC Recruitment 2018 Selection Process – www.ppsc.gov.in
The applicants need to clear followings stages to get selected through Punjab Civil Services Exam 2018.
- Preliminary Competitive Examination
- Mains Competitive Examination (written & interview)
Punjab Civil Services Exam 2018 Application Procedure
Interested candidates willing to apply must satisfy the eligibility conditions of PPSC Recruitment 2018. If you fulfil the conditions, then fill the online application form by following the apply online steps provided below. Or else click on the direct link to Punjab Civil Services Exam 2018 attached below. After submitting the online application form, the applicant should deposit the non-refundable fee in any branch of State Bank
How to Apply for PPSC Civil Services CCE Exam 2018
- Firstly, visit the official site of Punjab Public Service Commission, www.ppsc.gov.in
- Then on the homepage.click on “Open Advertisement” under ‘Advertisement’ section.
- Click on “Apply/ View” button next to the post “Punjab State Civil Services Combined Competitive Examination 2018”
- Next, select “Advertisement” link and go through the instructions.
- If eligible to apply, then click on “Apply Online” link.
- Fill complete details in PPSC Civil Services Application form and click on “Submit” button.
- Then deposit the application fee in the bank.
- Finally, take a printout of application form for further use.
Punjab PSC Recruitment 2018 Application Fee
|Category||Application Fee||Examination Fee|
|ST, SC and OBC of Punjab||Rs. 500/-||Rs. 625/-|
|Ex-Servicemen of Punjab||Rs. 500/-||Nill|
|Others||Rs. 500/-||Rs. 2500-/|
|PHC of Punjab||Rs. 500/-||Rs. 1250/-|
Punjab State Civil Services Posts Pay Scale Info
The appointed candidates through PPSC Recruitment 2018 get an attractive pay as per the rules of the State Government.
PSCSCCE 2018 Notification Important Dates
- Advertisement release date – 23rd March 2018
- Online application starting date – 23rd March 2018
- Last date to fill online application – 23rd April 2018
- Last date to deposit fee in the bank – 30th April 2018
Official Website: www.ppsc.gov.in
Hope the information shared on this page is useful to you. In case of any doubts regarding Punjab Civil Services Exam 2018, refer official notification attached above. Also, do share your friends and follow Sarkari Jobs page for Latest Govt Job Notifications, model papers, admit card and syllabus.