Punjab and Haryana High Court Notification 2018 to fill 19 Stenographer, 18 Clerk and 02 Driver vacancies have released. Willing candidates can read complete details of Chandigarh High Court Jobs 2018. Apply Online for Punjab and Haryana High Court Recruitment 2018 @ www.sssc.gov.in before 1st May 2018. Starting Date to apply is 2nd April 2018.
Hello job seekers!!! here is the good news for candidates who are searching for Sarkari Naukari openings. High Court of Punjab and Haryana is going to recruit candidates for Stenographer Gr III, Driver and Clerk posts. As per Punjab Haryana HC Notification 2018, there are 39 vacancies available. So, interested candidates can apply through online for highcourtchd.gov.in Stenographer Jobs 2018. The online applications are available from 2nd April 2018 and the last date to apply is 1st May 2018. Follow the article for more details regarding Punjab HC Recruitment 2018 like vacancy, age limit, educational qualification, selection process, how to apply, pay scale, fee, important dates, etc.
Punjab & Haryana HC Notification 2018 – www.sssc.gov.in
|Name of the Board||High Court of Punjab and Haryana|
|Job Role||Stenographer Gr III, Clerk & Driver|
|Total No. of Vacancies||39|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Submission of Applications Starts on||2nd April 2018|
|Submission of Applications Closes on||1st May 2018|
|Official Web Portal||highcourtchd.gov.in/ www.sssc.gov.in|
|Job Category||State Govt Jobs|
High Court of Punjab and Haryana Recruitment 2018 – highcourtchd.gov.in
The board consider only eligible candidates applications. Hence, before going to fill the online application form, the candidates need to check their eligibility. The selection of candidates by Punjab and Haryana High Court Recruitment 2018 is made based on the written test for clerk post and typing test for steno post.
Chandigarh High Court Vacancy 2018 Details
|SNo.||Job Role||No. of Posts|
|1.||Stenographer Gr III||18|
For category wise Punjab and Haryana HC Vacancy 2018 details, refer official notification.
Punjab Haryana HC Stenographer Jobs 2018 Eligibility Criteria
Interested candidates who wish to apply for Punjab and Haryana High Court Recruitment 2018 must verify their eligibility first. If eligible, then fill the online application form. Go through below sections like educational qualification and age limit to verify your eligibility.
highcourtchd.gov.in Clerk Posts Educational qualification
- Stenographer & Clerk – Degree in Bachelors of Arts or Bachelor of Science or its equivalent qualification from any recognised university.
Punjab and Haryana High Court Driver Jobs 2018 Age Limit
The age of the applying candidate should be in the following limit. However, upper age relaxation admissible to special category candidates.
- Lower age limit – 18 years
- Upper age limit – 37 years
www.sssc.gov.in Clerk Recruitment 2018 Selection Process
The selection of candidates for Punjab and Haryana High Court Jobs 2018 is made based on the result of following rounds.
- Stenographer – English Shorthand Test
- Clerk – Written Test
Punjab & Haryana High Court Driver Vacancy 2018 Application Procedure
Eligible aspirants may fill the online application form of Chandigarh High Court Recruitment 2018 until 1st May 2018. Follow the apply online steps given below while filling the online application form. After submitting the online application form, pay the non-refundable applciation fee by offline mode.
How to Apply for Chandigarh High Court Jobs 2018
- Open the online application portal of the High court of Punjab and Haryana, www.sssc.gov.in
- On the homepage click on the post you are applying for under Recruitment section, i.e., stenographer, driver, clerk.
- In next page click on “Online Registration Step I” link and fill the details.
- Then click on take print of fee receipt and deposit the fee in the bank.
- Again re-login and enter fee payment details and click on “Final Submit” button.
- Finally, take the printout of acknowledgement for further use.
Punjab and Haryana High Court Recruitment 2018 Application Fee
- General Candidates – Rs. 1000/-
- SC/BC/OBC of U.T. Chandigarh – Rs. 250/-
highcourtchd.gov.in Stenographer Post Pay Scale details
The appointed candidates for Chandigarh High Court Vacancy 2018 get following pay scales with extra grade pay.
- Stenographer, Clerk – Rs. 10300 – 34800/-
- Driver – Rs. 5910 – 20200/-
High Court of Punjab and Haryana Notification 2018 Important Dates
- Starting date – 2nd April 2018
- Last date – 1st May 2018
- Last date for fee payment – 3rd may 2018
- Edit application details by – 4th May 2018
Official Website: highcourtchd.gov.in
The details provided on this page are just for reference purpose. In case of any doubts regarding Punjab and Haryana High Court Recruitment 2018-19, refer official notification. Also, follow Sarkari Jobs page for latest govt job notifications, previous papers, admit card and syllabus.