Power Grid Corporation of India Limited has published a circular job notification regarding the recruitment of 169 diploma trainee and junior officer (HR) trainee posts. Registration for PGCIL Diploma Trainee Recruitment 2018 can be done through online @ www.powergridindia.com from starting date to the last date. Get complete details about PGCIL Jobs 2018.
Power Grid Notification For Diploma Trainee & Jr Officer Trainee Jobs
|54 PGCIL Diploma Trainee, JOT & Chemist Posts | Last Date – 23/04/2018|
|39 PGCIL Diploma Trainee & Junior Officer Trainee Jobs | Last Date – 19/04/2018|
|48 PGCIL Diploma & jr Officer Trainee Jobs | Last date – 13/03/2018|
|28 Powergrid Diploma Trainee & JOT vacancy | Last date – 27/02/2018|
PGCIL Diploma Trainee Recruitment for 54 www.poergridindia.com Vacancies
|www.powergridindia.com Jobs @ PGCIL Careers|
|Organization & Region Name||Power Grid Corporation Of India Limited, North Eastern Region|
|Job Role||Diploma Trainee, Junior Officer Trainee & Chemist|
|No. of Vacancies||54|
|Academic Qualifications||Diploma Graduation & Post Graduate in Degree/ MBA|
|Mode of Selection||Written Exam, Computer Skill Test & Trade Test|
|Starting date to Apply Online||16th April 2018|
|Last date to Apply Online||23rd April 2018|
|Job Category||PSU Jobs|
|Job Location||PAN India|
Power Grid Corporation of India Limited Diploma Trainee Notification – powergridindia.com 2018
Online applications for PGCIL Diploma Trainee Recruitment 2018 @ www.powergridindia.com started on 16th April 2018. Interested candidates can Apply Online for Power Grid North Eastern Regional Transmission System Jobs before 23rd April 2018. The board released 54 PGCIL Diploma Trainee, Jr. Officer Trainee & Chemist Vacancies in North Eastern Regional Transmission System. Refer powergridindia.com Notification 2018-19 for full details like eligibility, vacancy, selection, pay scale, how to apply online steps, important dates etc.
Vacancy in POWERGRID Recruitment 2018 | 54 PGCIL Job Vacancy Details
|S. No||Job Designation||Vacancies|
|1.||Diploma Trainee (Civil)||11|
|2.||Diploma Trainee (Electrical)||36|
|3.||Jr. Officer Trainee (HR)||04|
|4.||Diploma Trainee (Electronics)||02|
Eligibility Criteria for powergridindia.com Diploma Trainee & Jr. Officer Trainee Jobs 2018
The willing candidates should check the eligibility conditions such as age limit & education qualification before going to apply for www.powergridindia.com Recruitment 2018.
PGCIL Bharti 2018 Age Limit
|Post Name||Category||Maximum age limit (As on 23.04.2018)|
|Diploma Trainee (Electrical, Civil, Electronics) & Jr. Officer Trainee (HR)||General||27 years|
Educational Qualifications as per www.powergridindia.com Notification 2018
For PGCIL Diploma Trainee Jobs 2018: Must possess Diploma in relevant engineering disciplines from recognized Technical
For PGCIL Jr. Officer Trainee (HR) Vacancy 2018: Should have Two years full-time Post Graduate Degree/ Diploma/ MBA in Human Resource/ Personnel Management / Industrial Relation/ MSW or equivalent from recognized university.
PGCIL Chemist Posts 2018: Aspirants need to complete Post Graduate Degree in Chemistry from a reputed board.
Selection Process of www.powergridindia.com Diploma Trainee Vacancy 2018-19
The final selection for POWERGRID Jobs 2018 is based on the scores obtained in the following stages.
- Objective type of Written Test/CBT – Diploma Trainee
- Written test & Comp Skill Test – Jr. Officer Trainee (HR)
- Written Exam & Trade test – Chemist
Online Application procedure for Power Grid Diploma Trainee Recruitment 2018-19
The board invites online applications to appoint bright and energetic persons to join POWERGRID as Diploma Trainee (Electrical/Civil/Electronics), Jr. Officer Trainee (HR) and Chemist for North Eastern Region. The online registrations for PGCIL Latest Recruitment 2018 start from 16th April 2018 and end on 23rd April 2018. Hurry up!! Apply online for this opportunity before the last date. For successful registrations, follow the below Powergrid Jobs Apply Online steps while applying. In addition to this, aspirants have to pay the application fees using an online payment gateway to get participated for the jobs in PGCIL NER.
How to Apply for PGCIL Jobs @ www.powergridindia.com?
- At first, open the Power Grid Corporation Of India Limited official website, www.powergridindia.com
- Go to the careers tab -> Job Opportunities -> Openings option.
- In the opening page, scroll down and click on “NER Recruitment” link.
- Now, select the “Detailed Advertisement” link beside the “Recruitment For The Post of Diploma Trainee (Electrical/Civil/Electronics), Jr. Officer Trainee (HR) and Chemist” Link.
- Candidates of PGCIL Recruitment should ensure all the requirements which are provided in the notification.
- After getting eligible, Press on “Click Here to Apply” link to start filling PGCIL Online Application Form.
- Upload all the scanned copies of testimonials along with the application form of Powergrid.
- Then start depositing the exam fee through an online payment gateway.
- Click on “submit” button after cross-checking all the entered details.
- Finally, take a print out of the computer generated PGCIL Diploma Trainee Recruitment 2018 online form for future use.
|Others need to pay Exam Fee for Diploma Trainee & JOT (HR) Posts||Rs. 300/-|
|For PGCIL Chemist Vacancy||Rs. 200/-|
Pay Scale Details for PGCIL Diploma Trainee Recruitment 2018 Notification
- Diploma Trainee (Civil, Electrical & Electronics): Rs.16000-35500/-
- Junior Officer Trainee (HR): Rs.16000-35500/-
- Chemist: Rs.12500-27500/-
Service Agreement Bond Details
- General/OBC(NCL) Candidates: Rs.50000/-
- SC/ST/PWD Candidates: Rs.25,000/-
Important Dates www.powergridindia.com Posts 2018
|Opening date for deposit of fee & PGCIL Online Form||16th April 2018|
|Last date to submit the fee & POWERGRID Online Application Form||23rd April 2018|
Power Grid Diploma Trainee Recruitment 2018
|Power Grid Corporation Of India Ltd Northern Region Jobs|
|Name of the Authority||Power Grid Corporation of India Limited|
|Region Name||Western Region Transmission System – I|
|Job Role||Diploma Trainee (Electrical & Civil), Junior Officer Trainee (HR)|
|Total No. of Posts||39|
|Advertisement No.||WR-I/ 01/2018|
|Selection Process||Written Test, Skill Test|
|Starting Date||30th March 2018|
|Last Date||19th April 2018|
|Job Category||Govt Jobs|
PGCIL Western Region Notification 2018 – www.powergridindia.com
Power Grid Corporation Of India Limited board is inviting applications from desirous and eligible candidates to fill 39 vacancies for the post of Diploma Trainee (Electrical & Civil), Junior Officer Trainee (HR) in Western Region Transmission System – I. So, the applicants having prescribed qualifications can apply through online for PGCIL Diploma Trainee Recruitment 2018 from 30th March 2018 to 19th April 2018. Before applying check complete details regarding Power Grid Latest Jobs 2018 from following sections.
PGCIL Diploma Trainee Vacancy 2018 Details
|SNo.||Job Role||No. of Posts|
|1.||Diploma Trainee (Electrical)||30|
|2.||Diploma Trainee (Civil)||05|
|3.||Junior Officer Trainee (HR)||04|
For category wise PGCIL Vacancy 2018 details, kindly refer official notification.
www.powergiridindia.com Jr Officer Trainee Jobs 2018 Eligibility Criteria
The applicants having following conditions like age limit and educational qualification are only eligible to apply for PGCIL Diploma Trainee Recruitment 2018.
- Diploma Trainee – Should complete the diploma in engineering in respective subject from any recognised university or institution.
- Junior Officer Trainee – Must complete two years post graduation degree or post graduation diploma or MBA in human resource from an institution.
- Maximum age limit – 27 years
PGCIL Diploma Trainee Recruitment 2018 Selection Process
The selection of candidates for Power Grid Diploma Trainee and Junior Officer Trainee Jobs 2018 is made based on the result of below phases.
- Diploma Trainee – Written Test/ CBT
- Junior Officer Trainee – Written Test and Skill Test
Power Grid Diploma Trainee Vacancy 2018 Application Procedure
Eligible candidates can fill the online application form of PGCIL Recruitment 2018 for Western Region Vacancy and submit them before 19th April 2018. Follow the apply online steps given below while applying for Power Grid Jobs 2018. After filling the online application pay the fee through online mode only. However, SC/ ST/ PWD/ Ex-servicemen are exempted from fee payment.
How to Apply for PGCIL Jobs 2018
- Go to the official website of Power Grid Corporation of India Ltd western region, www.powergridindia.com/wr-i-recruitment
- Click on “Detailed Advertisement” link next to “Recruitment of Diploma Trainee and Junior Officer Trainee Posts.”
- Read the instruction in the notification and check for eligibility.
- If eligible, then click on “Apply Online” link.
- Fill the complete details on Power Grid Western Region Online Form and click on “Submit” button.
- Then proceed to pay the application fee by online.
- Finally, take a print of application form and fee payment receipt for further use.
- For General/ OBC Category – Rs. 300/-
- For others – No Fee
- Basic pay for Diploma Trainee and Junior Officer Trainee Posts in the pay scale of Rs. 16, 000 – 35, 500/-
PGCIL Diploma Trainee Recruitment 2018-19 Details – www.powergiridindia.com
|Power Grid Corporation Of India Ltd Northern Region Jobs|
|Name of the Organisation||Power Grid Corporation Of India Limited Northern Region Transmission System-III|
|Name of the post||Diploma Trainee & Jr. Officer (HR)|
|Number of vacancies||48|
|Selection Procedure||Written Test|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Starting Date of Application||21-02-2018|
|Job Location||Utter Pradesh, Madhya Pradesh & Uttarakhand|
|Job Category||Sarkari Naukri|
Power Grid Job Notification for Various Vacancy
Hello friends!!! Here is the latest Sarkari job alert for you. Do you have a dream to work with PGCIL? If yes. Here is the good news for all the aspirants. Power Grid Corporation of India Limited (PGCIL), Northern Region Transmission system released a job notification to fill 48 vacancies for the post of Diploma Trainee and junior officer (HR). Hurry up!! Don’t miss this fantastic opportunity to get the job in Power Grid Corporation of India Limited. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online for PGCIL Diploma Trainee recruitment through, www.powergridindia.com till 13th March 2018. Rest of the details of the vacancy in PGCIL diploma trainee & Junior officer (HR) trainee jobs -like eligibility criteria, vacancies, selection procedure, pay scale, application fee and steps to fill PGCIL application form given below.
PGCIL Northern Region Transmission System in the part of Utter Pradesh, Madhya Pradesh and Uttarakhand invites the applications from young and dynamic professionals who are eligible. The candidates who are willing to get selected for PGCIL Diploma Trainee Recruitment must qualify in the written test. Diploma Holders in Electricals are eligible to apply for PGCIL junior Officer(HR) trainee job. As it is a Sarkari Naukri, you can expect excellent pay scale for diploma trainee and junior officer(HR) trainee vacancies.
48 Vacancies in PGCIL for Jr. Officer Trainee (HR) 2018 |पीजीसीआईएल 2018 में 48 रिक्तियों का विवरण
|Post Code||Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies|
|1||Diploma Trainee (Electrical)||44|
|2||Junior Officer Trainee (HR)||04|
According to the PGCIL notification, 2018 vacancies are categorised into two divisions. Among 48 vacancies 44 are given for diploma trainee, and four are given for junior officer trainee (HR). Candidates are requested to check PGCIL requirements before applying for the posts.
Eligibility Criteria for PGCIL Northern Region Transmission System-III jobs 2018
Candidates show a lot of interest in applying for government jobs, but before applying for the post, every individual must check the eligibility criteria mentioned by the board. The following are the details of educational qualifications and age limit to apply for PGCIL Diploma trainee job vacancy.
Educational Qualifications for Power grid Diploma & jr.officer trainee Recruitment 2018
Following are the educational qualifications for the candidates who are willing to apply for PGCIL Job vacancy.
Diploma Trainee vacancy 2018:
- Aspirants must possess diploma in Electrical Engineering with an aggregate of 70% from any recognised institution/university.
- Candidates who belong to SC/ST/PWD category must possess 55% marks from any recognised institution/university.
Junior Officer Trainee (HR) jobs 2018:
- Two years (Full Time Course) in diploma in Personnel Management/MSW or equivalent from any recognised institution with an average score of 55% marks are eligible to apply.
- Candidates belonging to SC/ST can have at least pass marks.
Age Limit to apply for PGCIL Trainee vacancies 2018
- Candidates can have the maximum age of 27 years.
- Age concessions are given for the candidates who belong to reservation categories.
Selection Process According to PGCIL Notification 2018
Recruitment for PGCIL Jr.officer & Diploma trainee jobs involves written/computer-based test.
Application Procedure for PGCIL Northern Region Transmission System 2018
Candidates are requested to apply online for PGCIL job vacancy, @ www.powergridindia.com. Online registration commences from 21st Feb 2018 to 13th March 2018 (11:59 PM). Applicants must carry all the required proofs like educational documents, aadhar number, passport size photographs, valid e-mail Id & mobile number to fill the PGCIL online application form. Here we provide the complete details regarding application fee, pay scale, application dates and instructions to fill application.
Steps to fill PGCIL job Application form 2018
- Login to the PGCIL recruitment official website i.e www.powergridindia.com
- Search for the official notification and download PGCIL notification 2018.
- You can search by using the advertisement number i.e 1/NR-3/2018.
- Read the instructions carefully before applying for the post.
- Select apply online and apply for the post for which you are eligible.
- Fill all the required details on the application form and check before submitting.
- At last, take the print out of online application for reference.
Application fee to apply for PGCIL Recruitment Notification 2018:
The application fee for PGCIL Diploma & Jr. officer (HR) Trainee: Rs.300/-.
Pay Scale :
|Name of the Post||Pay Scale per month|
|Jr. officer Trainee(HR)||Rs.16,500-Rs.35,500|
Agreement Bond for PGCIL Diploma & jr.officer trainee jobs 2018:
Selected candidates should write an agreement bond for one year. They have to execute a service agreement bond as per the details are given in the above table.
Important dates to remember for PGCIL Diploma Trainee Recruitment 2018:
Starting date of application: 21-02-2018
Last Date for submission of PGCIL application form: 13-03-2018
Official website: www.powergridindia.com
Hope the given information is beneficial to the readers. Stay with Sarkari jobs for admit card, previous papers, syllabus and results.
PGCIL Diploma Trainee Recruitment 2018-19
|PGCIL Careers @ www.powergridindia.com|
|Board Name||Power Grid Corporation of India Limited|
|Post Name||Diploma Trainee, Jr Officer Trainee|
|No. of Vacancies||28|
|Selection Process||selection test|
|Mode of application||Online|
|Application starting date||07.02.2018|
|Last date of application||27.02.2018|
|Job Category||PSU Jobs|
|Job Location||All over India|
Power Grid Corporation of India Limited released notification to fill up the 28 vacancies of Diploma Trainee, Junior Officer Trainee posts. For PGCIL Diploma Trainee Recruitment 2018, apply online link is available from 07.02.2018 to 27.02.2018 @ www.powergridindia.com. We have given all the details of PGCIL Jr Notification here.
www.powergridindia.com Notification | PGCIL Diploma Trainee Vacancies 2018
Are you looking for a job offer? If your answer is yes, PGCIL Recruitment 2018 Notification is out. The young & dynamic aspirants can utilize this opportunity to get placed in PGCIL. There is a total of 28 Vacancies to be filled in Power Grid Corporation of India Limited across India under PGCIL Diploma Trainee Recruitment 2018. The Online Applications are available on www.powergridindia.com from 7th February 2018 to 27th February 2018. So check eligibility conditions before filling applications for the PGCIL Jr Engineer Job.
Online applications are accepted from eligible & willing aspirants for filling PGCIL Diploma Trainee Vacancies. So, capable candidates must use this offer to get the job in Power Grid Corporation of India Limited. The candidates are suggested to check eligibility conditions, selection process, vacancy details before going to apply for PGCIL Recruitment. The applied candidates must perform well in the selection process to crack PGCIL JE Job. The applicants can get direct links to download previous papers, hall tickets on this page.
Eligibility Conditions of PGCIL Recruitment 2018 Diploma
The applicants of PGCIL Diploma Trainee Recruitment 2018 should have completed full-time diploma in Electrical/Electrical & Electronics/ Electrical(Power)/ Power System Engineering/ Power Engineering(Electrical) from recognized Technical Board/Institute with not less than 70% marks.
Aspirants must have done full-time diploma in Civil Engineering from recognized technical Board/Institute with not less than 70% marks can apply for Power Grid Corporation of India Ltd Job Vacancies.
Jr. Officer Trainee (HR):
The contenders must have completed two-year full-time Post Graduate Degree/ Post-Graduate Diploma/ MBA in Human Resource/ Personnel Management/ Industrial Relation/ MSW or equivalent from recognized Institute with minimum 55% marks are eligible for filing applications of PGCIL Diploma Trainee Posts.
- The minimum age limit: 27 years.
- Maximum age limit: 32 years
PGCIL Vacancies 2018 | Power Grid India Diploma Trainee Jobs
|Jr. Officer Trainee (HR)||03|
|Total no. of vacancies||28|
Selection Process of PGCIL Diploma Trainee Recruitment 2018
The selection process is varied based on the post. For PGCIL Diploma Trainee Vacancies, the selection of candidates is purely based on the marks scored by them in selection test. So candidates should prepare all the topics to get PGCIL Diploma Trainee Jobs.
PGCIL Jr Officer Trainee Vacancies are filled by using the selection process. The candidates are selected based performance in selection test as well as computer skill test. Therefore the candidates should attend both rounds and score good marks. So they can get a chance to work with dream company.
Application Procedure for PGCIL Jr Officer Trainee Recruitment 2018
Interested candidates who satisfy eligibility can fill PGCIL Vacancies online application form immediately. While filling applications, aspirants can refer simple application steps & application fee. Eligible aspirants should submit applications in between 07.02.2018 & 27.02.2018. Applicants should not wait till the last date; they submit applications as early as possible.
General: Rs. 300/-
Others: No fee.
How to apply steps for PGCIL Diploma Jobs?
- First of all, log on to PGCIL Official website, i.e., www.powergridindia.com.
- Next, applicants should click on the link named careers.
- The notifications which are active at present will display on the monitor screen.
- Go through the advertisement of PGCIL Diploma Trainee Job.
- Aspirants must fill the PGCIL Diploma Trainee Application Form 2018 with accurate details.
- Pay the application fee and upload the scanned images of recent passport size photograph and signature in the prescribed format and size.
- Submit the duly filled application form and collect a printout of the form for further reference.
|Job Designation||Stipend during training||Basic pay|
|Diploma Trainee (Electrical)||Rs. 16500/-per month||Rs. 16000/- in the salary of 16000-35500/-(IDA)|
|Diploma Trainee(Civil)||Rs. 16500/-per month||Rs. 16000/- in the salary of 16000-35500/-(IDA)|
|Jr Engineer||Rs. 16500/-per month||Rs. 16000/- in the salary of 16000-35500/-(IDA)|
|Opening date of online submission of application||07.02.2018|
|Closing date for online submission of application||27.02.2018|
|Opening date to a deposit of fee through Online mode||07.02.2018|
|Last date to deposit fee through Online mode||27.02.2018|
|The cut-off date for upper age limit/qualification/reservation||27.02.2018|
Official Site: www.powergridindia.com
Stay tuned to our site sarkarijobs.io to get the latest news of all govt jobs. Here we provide updates on Sarkari naukari & rojghar Samachar. The candidates can also check previous papers, admit card details along with notifications.