Latest NPCIL KKNPP Notification issued to fill 179 Stipendiary Trainee/Technician ‘B’ & Stipendiary Trainee/Scientific Assistant ‘B’ posts. Apply for NPCIL Stipendiary Trainee Recruitment 2018 @ www.npcil.nic.in. Interested candidates check the full details regarding NPCIL Trainee vacancy 2018. Download Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited job application form on or before 21st May 2018.
Job Alert!! Here is the great news for all the job seekers in Tami Nadu State. The board has openings of 179 NPCIL Stipendiary Trainee/Technician ‘B’ & Stipendiary Trainee/Scientific Assistant ‘B’ vacancies to fill. So, candidates who are dreaming to work with Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL) can utilise this opportunity to fulfil your dreams. In addition to this, the applicants have to send the prescribed format of the application form to the given address by post. The last date to receive the NPCIL Application forms is 21st May 2018. So, aspirants need to check their eligibility, vacancies, selection procedure, pay scale, application fee details @ www.npcil.nic.in Stipendiary Trainee Notification 2018 before going to apply for NPCIL Latest Recruitment 2018.
<< Sarkari Naukri Updates >>
NPCIL Stipendiary Trainee Recruitment 2018 – www.npcil.co.in
|இந்தியாவின் அணுசக்தி ஆணையம் வரையறுக்கப்பட்ட அறிவிப்பு விவரங்கள்|
|Name of the Board||Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL)|
|Job Role||Stipendiary Trainee/Technician ‘B’ & Stipendiary Trainee/Scientific Assistant ‘B’|
|Number of vacancies||179|
|Mode of Application||Offline|
|Selection Process||Preliminary Test, Advanced Test, Written Exam & Interview|
|Academic Qualification||HSC (10+2), SSC, Diploma & B. Sc|
|Starting Date of Application||Started|
|Closing Date for submission of Application||21st May 2018|
|Job Category||State Government Job|
Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL) Notification – www.npcil.nic.in 2018
Qualified candidates can fill the NPCIL TN Online Form by downloading the Latest NPCIL Trainee Notification 2018. In order to start filling the form, aspirants should ensure all the requirements which are given in NPCIL Careers. The candidates need to clear all the rounds to hit the NPCIL Stipendiary Trainee Vacancies 2018. After appointing for the jobs in NPCIL, the board will offer stipend during a training period. Go through the following sections to get clear-cut information about NPCIL Stipendiary Trainee Recruitment like eligibility, selection, pay scale, imp dates & address, how to apply steps etc.
NPCIL Stipendiary Trainee Vacancy 2018 | Latest NPCIL Bharti 2018
|S. No||Job Designation||Vacancies|
|1.||Stipendiary Trainee/Technician ‘B’||117|
|2.||Stipendiary Trainee/Scientific Assistant ‘B||62|
Eligibility Criteria for www.npcil.nic.in Stipendiary Trainee Jobs 2018
It is necessary for all the candidates to check themselves whether he/she is eligible for NPCIL Stipendiary Trainee Recruitment or not. So, candidates are advised to refer the below sections to verify the eligibility conditions like age limit & education qualifications.
NPCIL Trainee Recruitment 2018 Age Limit
- For Stipendiary Trainee/Technician ‘B’
- Minimum age limit: 18 years
- Maximum age limit: 24 years
- For Stipendiary Trainee/Scientific Assistant ‘B’
- Lower age limit: 18 years
- Upper age limit: 25 years
Education Qualification as per www.npcil.nic.in Notification 2018-19
NPCIL Stipendiary Trainee/Scientific Assistant ‘B’ Jobs 2018:
- Should possess Diploma in relevant disciplines recognised by the Government of India, Ministry of Human Resource Development.
NPCIL Stipendiary Trainee/Technician ‘B’ Vacancy 2018:
- Aspirants must have to pass HSC (10+2) or ISC (with Science subjects) and 2 years ITI Certificate Course in Electrician/Electronic Mechanic/Instrument Mechanic/ Fitter/ Turner/Machinist/ Welder/ Draughtsman (Mechanical)/ Plumber Trade.
- Shall have English as one of the subjects at least at SSC level Examination.
Selection Process of NPCIL Job Vacancy 2018-19 | NPCIL Latest Notification 2018
The final merit list will be prepared by seeing the performance in the final stages. The following rounds are involved in this NPCIL Recruitment process.
- For Stipendiary Trainee/ Technician ‘B’ Posts
- Preliminary Test
- Advanced Test
- Skill Test
- For Stipendiary Trainee/ Scientific Assistant ‘B’ Vacancy
- Written Exam
Application Procedure for NPCIL Stipendiary Trainee Recruitment 2018-19
The applications for NPCIL Stipendiary Trainee Jobs are invited from the Indian Nationality people by post. Candidates who have fulfilled all the eligibility requirements can apply for www.npcil.nic.in Recruitment 2018. Now, start filling the details in the NPCIL Online Application form. Moreover, the applicants are suggested to attach all the required documents like Education certificates, ID proofs and Recent Passport size photos along with the application form in one cover. Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited receives applications before 21st April 2018. For users convenience, we have gathered easily apply steps for successful submission of applications to get jobs in NPCIL, Tamilnadu.
How to Apply for NPCIL Jobs 2018 @ www.npcil.nic.in?
- Firstly, visit the official site of Nuclear Power Corporation India Limited, www.npcil.nic.in
- Now, go to the menu bar & select the HR Management option.
- In the list select the Opportunities option and search for the NPCIL Latest Recruitment 2018 Notification.
- Click on “01/KKNPP/HRM/2018” link beside the Direct recruitment of Stipendiary Trainee/TM and Stipendiary Trainee/SA.
- Read the instructions mentioned in NPCIL Stipendiary Trainee Notification 2018 to check the eligibility.
- If eligible, then start filling the NPCIL Job Application Form and gather all the necessary documents along with the form.
- However, send all the above NPCIL forms to the given address on or before 21st May 2018.
- Finally, keep a hard copy of the NPCIL Stipendiary Trainee Recruitment Application Form for future use.
Manager (HRM), HR Section,
Kudankulam Nuclear Power Project,
Kudankulam PO, Radhapuram Taluk,
Tirunelveli District, Tamilnadu – 627 106,
NPCIL Stipendiary Trainee Jobs 2018 Pay Scale Details
The salary offered to the selected candidates for the Stipendiary Trainee/Technician ‘B’ post is Rs. 21,700/- and Stipendiary Trainee/Scientific Assistant ‘B’ post is Rs. 35,400/-.
Important Dates for NPCIL Trainee Vacancy 2018-19
|Receiving NPCIL Applications Starts from||19th April 2018|
|Last Date to submit the Applications||21st May 2018|
Official Website: www.npcil.nic.in
Hope the above information is beneficial for all the applicants of NPCIL Stipendiary Trainee Recruitment 2018. Keep in touch with Sarkari Jobs Page for latest and upcoming Govt job updates like notifications & news.