MPSC Tax Assistant Notification 2019: Maharashtra Public Service Commission released employment news with notification number Check Advt. Intenders can apply for 234 vacancies of Tax Assistant posts. Candidates who are willing to apply for MPSC Tax Assistant Jobs must check the eligibility conditions, vacancies and selection process here. The application procedure for MPSC Stenographer Posts is through Online mode. The starting date & ending date for submission of MPSC Tax Assistant Application is 16th April 2019 and 6th May 2019 respectively.
Complete information about MPSC Stenographer Notification 2019 like the number of vacancies, age limit, educational qualifications, application fee, salary, exam date & how to apply steps and other queries.
Details of MPSC Tax Assistant Notification 2019
- Organisation Name: Maharashtra Public Service Commission
- Official Portal: mpsc.gov.in
- Name of the Posts: Tax Assistant, Stenographer & Other.
- Available Vacancies: 234 Posts.
- Advertisement Number: 06/2019
- Pay Scale: See Notification
- Work Location: Maharashtra
Eligibility Conditions For MPSC Stenographer Posts 2019
Educational Qualifications For MPSC Tax Assistant Jobs 2019
Age Limit for Maharashtra Public Service Commission Posts
- 18 to 38 Years
Distribution of MPSC Tax Assistant Vacancy 2019
The total number of available vacancies are 234
- Stenographer (Marathi) – 67 Posts
- Stenographer (English) – 8 Posts
- Tax Assistant, Group-A- 126 Posts
- Secondary Inspector (state excise duty) group A – 33 Posts
- Total No. of Vacancies: 234 Posts.
Selection Process For MPSC Stenographer Recruitment 2019
MPSC is going to select talented and worthy people by organising the selection process. So interested contenders must have basic knowledge of the selection criteria and prepare for it.
- Written Test.
Salary Offered for Maharashtra PSC Tax Asst Posts
- Secondary Inspector (State Excise Duty) Group A – Home Department- Rs.32000-101600 + Allowances
- Tax Assistant, Group A – Finance Department- Rs.25500-71100 + Allowances
- Stenographer (Marathi) – General Administration Department- Rs.19900-63200 + Allowance
- Stenographer (English) – General Administration Department- Rs.19900-63200 + Allowance
Application Fee of MPSC Tax Assistant Bharti
- Gen/ OBC Rs. 374/- & SC/ST: Rs. 274 & Ex-Servicemen Rs. 24/-
How to Apply For MPSC Tax Assistant 2019 Recruitment
- Go to Official site of mpsc.gov.in
- Check for MPSC Tax Assistant Apply Online Links.
- Aspirants can fill the necessary data in MPSC Application Form.
- Pay exam fee as per the norms of MPSC Jobs.
- Once again cross check the entered details.
- Submit the application form after completion of the process.
Important Dates for MPSC Stenographer Job Vacancy
- Date of Release of official MPSC Tax Assistant Notification: 16th April 2019
- Last Date for filling applications: 6th May 2019
- End Date to pay Application Fee: 6th May 2019
- Written Exam Date: 16th June 2019
Important Links for MPSC Stenographer Jobs 2019
Apply Online Click Here
Download Notification Get Here
Official Site mpsc.gov.in