MPSC Stenographer Recruitment 2018 Notification released for 98 Steno-Typist Group C, Stenographer Group B Posts. Apply Online for MPSC Stenographer Jobs 2018 from 25th January 2018 to 14th Feb 2018. Get complete details regarding MPSC Steno Typist Recruitment 2018.
Goods News!!! for the job hunters of Maharashtra State. Maharashtra Public Service Commission published a Latest Notification to recruit candidates for 98 Steno Typist (Marathi, English) Group C, Lower Grade Stenographer Group B (Non – Gazetted), Higher Grade Stenographer (Marathi, English) Group B (Non – Gazetted) Posts. So, interested aspirants who are dreaming of Govt Jobs can apply through online for MPSC Steno Typist Recruitment 2018. The commencement of Online applications starts on 25th Jan 2018 and closes on 14th Feb 2018. As the time span is very less, apply as early as possible. Before applying check complete information regarding MPSC Stenographer Vacancy, eligibility criteria, selection process, pay scale, etc. from following sections.
MPSC Stenographer Recruitment 2018 Notification
|Maharashtra Public Service Commission Recruitment 2018 @ www.mpsc.gov.in|
|Name of the Board||Maharashtra Public Service Commission|
|Job Role||Steno Typist (Marathi, English), Lower Grade Stenographer, Higher Grade Stenographer (Marathi, English)|
|Advertisement No.||05/2018, 06/2018, 07/2018, 08/2018, 09/2018, 10/2018|
|Total No. of Vacancies||127|
|Educational Qualification||10th Class|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Selection Process||Written Test, Skill Test, Interview|
|Submission of Applications starts on||25th Jan 2018|
|Submission of Applications closes on||14th Feb 2018|
|Official Web Portal||www.mpsc.gov.in|
|Job Category||Maharashtra Govt Jobs|
Maharashtra Public Service Commission Recruitment 2018
The applicants willing to apply for MPSC Stenographer Posts 2018 should fulfil the eligibility criteria as mentioned in the official notification. The board accepts only eligible candidates application forms. Hence, verify your age limit and educational qualification before applying. To hit the MPSC Stenographer and Steno Typist Posts the applicant needs to clear written test conducted by the board.
MPSC Stenographer Vacancy 2018 Details
|1.||Steno Typist (Marathi)||C||13|
|2.||Steno Typist (English)||C||18|
|3.||Lower Grade Stenographer (Marathi)||B (Non -Gazetted)||22|
|4.||Lower Grade Stenographer (English)||B (Non -Gazetted)||22|
|5.||Higher Grade Stenographer (Marathi)||B (Non -Gazetted)||12|
|6.||Higher Grade Stenographer (English)||B (Non -Gazetted)||11|
Eligibility Criteria for MPSC Lower Grade Stenographer Jobs 2018
The applicants having following eligibility criteria are only eligible to apply for MPSC Recruitment 2018. Eligibility Conditions include age limit and educational qualification.
- Minimum age limit – 18 years
- Maximum age limit – 38 years
- Steno Typist Marathi Post – Passed 10th class with minimum typing speed of 120 WPM in the Marathi Language.
- Steno Typist English Post – Passed 10th class with minimum typing speed of 120 WPM in the English Language.
- Stenographer Marathi Post – Passed 10th class with minimum typing speed of 80 WPM in the Marathi Language.
- Stenographer English Post – Passed 10th class with minimum typing speed of 80 WPM in the English Language.
Selection Process of MPSC Steno Typist Posts
The applicants will be selected for Maharashtra Steno Typist & Stenographer Jobs based on their performance in the following phases.
- Written Test
- Skill Test
Application Procedure of Maharashtra PSC Stenographer Vacancy 2018
Interested applicants who met the eligibility criteria can apply for MPSC Stenographer Recruitment 2018 through online before the due date. To apply, follow the apply online steps provided below or else click on the direct link attached below. After completion of online application, the applicant needs to pay the fee towards application fee for MPSC Recruitment 2018 through online only.
How To Apply for MPSC Stenographer, Steno Typist Posts
- First of all, log on to the official website of MPSC, www.mpsc.gov.in
- On the home screen click on the link “Online Application.”
- Now on the next page click on “Apply Online” link next to the post you are applying for (Steno Typist or Stenographer).
- Fill the details in the application form correctly without any mistakes.
- Upload the scanned documents like signature and photograph and click on submit button.
- After submitting the application a unique id and passwords get generated and displayed on the screen, note them for future use like to download the admit card.
- On successful submission of online application form proceed to pay the application fee.
- Finally, take a printout of application form for further reference.
- General Candidates – Rs. 374/-
- SC/ ST Aspirants – Rs. 274/-
- Steno Typist – Rs. 9300 to Rs. 38,800/- plus Grade pay Rs. 4,400/-
- Lower Grade Stenographer – Rs. 9300 to Rs. 38,800/- plus Grade pay Rs. 4,300/-
- Higher Grade Stenographer – Rs. 5200 to Rs. 20,200/- plus Grade pay Rs. 2,400/-
- Advertisement published date – 25th Jan 2018
- Submission of online applications starts on – 25th Jan 2018
- Submission of online applications closes on – 14th Feb 2018
Official Web Portal: www.mpsc.gov.in
The information shared here is only for reference purpose. In case of any doubts about MPSC Stenographer Recruitment 2018 refer official notification by the direct link attached. Also, keep in constant touch with our page for Latest Job Notifications.