MPSC Stenographer Admit Card 2019: Maharashtra Public Service Commission will activate the MPSC Tax Assistant Hall Ticket Shortly. MPSC team is planning to organise recruitment process for Tax Assistant Posts. The MPSC Board has received a huge number of applications and will conduct the Written Test soon. Candidates can attend the Written Test rounds. Furthermore, the MPSC crew takes the responsibility to issue MPSC Tax Assistant Hall Ticket/ Admit Card at its official portal mpsc.gov.in Make use of the direct link enclosed here to get your MPSC Stenographer 2019 Call Letter easily.
MPSC Tax Assistant Admit Card 2019 Details
In general, the MPSC Tax Assistant Hall Ticket carries basic information related to the candidate.
- Enrollment Number.
- Test Centre and Venue.
- Candidate’s Name.
- Father’s Name.
- Date of Birth.
- Gender(Male/ Female)
- Space for Applicant’s Signature.
- Space for Candidate’s Signature.
- Guidelines to follow at the time of Exam.
How to download MPSC Stenographer Admit Card 2019?
- Initially go to the official site of Maharashtra Public Service Commission i.e. mpsc.gov.in
- Search for the desired link to access the MPSC Tax Assistant Call Letter 2019 from the home page.
- Later, tap on that link.
- Enter the required information such as Enrollment Number, Password while you log in.
- After that cross-check, the information enlisted and then tap on the Submit Button.
- Thus, you will be headed to a new page displaying the MPSC Stenographer Hall Ticket 2019.
- Lastly, take a print out of MPSC Stenographer Recruitment Admit Card, preserve it for future reference.
Maharashtra Public Service Commission crew organises several rounds such as Written Test to screen the eligible candidates. However, you can learn about the MPSC Stenographer Test Related information in detail here.