Latest Maharashtra Engineering Services Syllabus 2018 Pdf attached here. Therefore, Candidates who are interested in MPSC AE Recruitment can get Maharashtra Public Service Commission Assistant Engineer Exam Syllabus 2018 along with Exam pattern. Before appearing the exam, Know the detailed Maha PSC ESE AE Syllabus 2018 to make your preparation perfect. Download the Maharashtra ESE AEE Exam Syllabus pdf for free of cost from the below sections. Also, view Maha PSC Asst Engineer Syllabus 2018, www.mpsc.gov.in. Engineering Services Exam 2018 preparation tips & exam dates.
Free Download of Maharashtra Engineering Services Syllabus 2018 PDF | MPSC Exam Pattern
Contenders, who have applied to this Latest Sarkari Naukari and trying for Maharashtra syllabus in various sites. They can relax now because we are here to help the job seekers by providing Maharashtra Assistant Engineer Exam Syllabus 2018. Aspirants can approach here to download www.mpsc.gov.in Engineering Service AEE Syllabus 2018 along with Maharashtra Exam Pattern to save your time. The best preparation can only be possible if you know the Mumbai PSC Engineering Services Asst Executive Engg Exam Syllabus in detail. Intenders need to work hard to clear the Written Exam efficiently. So, you can easily prepare for the exam with the help of updated MPSC Engineering Services Exam Syllabus 2018 and Test Pattern which are provided here as per the official site.
Individuals who had completed their application process for MPSC ESE AE/AEE Recruitment 2018 should have an idea about the Maharashtra Engineering Services Syllabus 2018 to perform well on the Preliminary test. Intenders can get the topic-wise Maharashtra Syllabus for AEE Exam 2018 & Maharashtra Exam Pattern 2018 easily from the following sections to crack the first level of the selection process. Postulates who had an aim to score highest marks in the exam can properly utilize the new mpsc.gov.in AEE Exam Syllabus 2018. Hence, quickly start your exam preparation by using the given MPSC Exam Syllabus and Exam Pattern along with Maharashtra Engineering Services Previous Papers.
Overview of Maharashtra ESE Assistant Executive Engineer Syllabus 2018
|mpsc.gov.in Engineering Services Syllabus 2018 | Maha Engineering Services AE Test Pattern|
|Name of the Board||Maharashtra Public Service Commission|
|Job Role||Assistant Engineer, Asst Executive Engineer|
|Total no of Vacancies||137 Jobs|
|Selection Process||Prelims & Mains Written Exam & Interview|
|MPSC ESE Application Starting date||4th May 2018|
|Last Date of MPSC Engineering Services Exam Application||24th May 2018|
|MPSC AE Exam Date||8th June 2018|
|Admit Card Releases on||Update Soon|
|Job Category||State Government Jobs|
|Exam Type||Objective type|
Latest Syllabus for Maharashtra PSC Engineering Services Exam 2018 | MPSC Syllabus Pdf
Candidates, who are willing to work in Government Jobs reached the right place to know information regarding Maharashtra Engineering Services Syllabus 2018. Maharashtra Public Service Commission released a notification to fill 137 Vacancies for Assistant Engineer & Asst Executive Engineer posts. However, there will be a tight competition for this exam. Therefore, the interested candidates can get Maharashtra ESE Gr-A & B Exam Syllabus 2018. With the help of the Updated Maharashtra Engineering Services Syllabus, the applicants can prepare well for the exam and score more than expected marks.
Selection Process of Maharashtra Engineering Services Recruitment 2018
Applied aspirants can get an MPSC AEE Jobs 2018 after clearing all the following rounds in the selection process which is framed by the Maharashtra PSC Recruitment Board. Contenders who are selected in the Maharashtra Preliminary Written Exam with maximum marks will be applicable to attend the next rounds i.e Mains Exam & Interview.
- Preliminary Test
- Mains Exam
Updated Maharashtra Engineering Services Exam Pattern 2018
The Maharashtra PSC Exam Pattern is tabulated here in a clear-cut format. Question Paper Pattern will let the individuals know about the various information like Subjects Names, Total Number of Marks, Total Number of Questions, Number of Papers, Duration of the Exam etc. MPSC Engineering Services Asst Engg Paper Pattern helps the contenders to start their preparation effectively. As Maharashtra Engineering Services Syllabus & Exam Pattern changes every year, it is important for the participants to know about the latest MPSC ESE Test Pattern. The MPSC Exam Pattern is given in the tabulated form below along with Syllabus of MPSC ESE AE Exam. Check it out!!!
www.mpsc.gov.in Assistant Engineer (AE) Test Pattern 2018 – Prelims
|Paper||Type of the Exam||Topic Names||Total No.of Questions||Total Marks||Time Duration|
|Paper-I||Objective Type||English Language||10||10||1½ Hour|
|Engineering Aptitude Test||60||60|
Mains – MPSC Engineering Services Paper Pattern 2018
|Subject Name||Paper||Medium||Total Questions & Marks|
New Maharashtra Public Service Commission Engineering Services Syllabus 2018 pdf
We have provided detailed MPSC AE Syllabus here. So, applied candidates who are searching for the precise Syllabus of Maharashtra Public Service Commission Engineering Services Exam 2018 can download the below given Maharashtra PSC AE/AEE Syllabus pdf’s 2018. The complete topic-wise mpsc.gov.in Assistant Engineer Exam Syllabus 2018 is given.
Latest MPSC ESE Syllabus 2018 pdf – Marathi
- Error Correction
- Idioms & Phrases
- Sentence Rearrangement
- Fill in the Blanks
- Unseen Passages
English Language Topics in Maha PSC Engineering Services Gr-A & B Exam Syllabus 2018
- Sentence structure.
- Comprehension of the passage.
- Use of Idioms & phrases and their meaning.
- Common Vocabulary.
Maharashtra ESE Exam Syllabus – Engineering Aptitude Test
- Applied Mechanics.
- Differentiation under Integral Sign.
- Double Integration.
- Linear Differential Equations.
- Triple Integration & application of Multiple Integrals.
- Partial Differentiation.
- Numerical Integration ( Trapezoidal, Simpson’s 1/3, Simpson’s 3/8 rule).
- Engineering Mechanics.
- Kinematics of particle.
- Laws of friction.
- The system of Coplanar Forces.
- Cone of friction.
- Equilibrium of bodies on the inclined plane.
- The condition of equilibrium for concurrent forces, Parallel forces and Non-concurrent Non-Parallel general system of forces & couples.
- Elements of Civil Engineering.
- Conducting simple and differential levelling for seeking out various benchmarks etc).
- Uses of maps and field surveys (Various types of maps and their uses, Modern survey method using levels,
- Materials and Construction (Use of basic materials, Substructure, Superstructure, Introduction to automation in construction etc).
- Elements of Mechanical Engineering.
- Machine Tools (Basic elements, Working principle, and types of operations) Lathe Machine.
- Power plants.
- Machine elements.
- Heat transfer.
- Power Transmission Devices.
- Materials use in Engineering and their Application Metals.
- Introduction to Manufacturing Processes and Their Applications.
- Electrical Engineering elements.
- Three phase circuits.
- D.C. circuits.
- Single phase transformer
- A.C. Circuits.
General Studies Topics in Maha Engineering Services AE Syllabus 2018 pdf
- Government in National Development, Collaborators,
- Indian Economy,
- Worldwide, Current Affairs in India.
- Indian Imports – Exports.
- Five years Plan.
- The role of Rural Banks.
- Indian State Administration.
- Maharashtra History (1857 to 1990), Geography.
- Causes of Increased Growth.
- Government Economics.
Maharashtra PSC Engineering Services (Electrical) 2018 Exam Syllabus
- Fundamentals of energy conversion.
- Work, Power, and Energy, Resistance, capacitance, and inductance.
- Speed control of single phase and three phase induction motors.
- Basics of electromagnetic and electrostatic, series.
- The principle, types of synchronous motors.
- Calculation of sag and tension in the transmission of lines.
- Sensors and transducers.
- Analog and Digital electronics fundamentals, devices and characteristics.
- Power Devices.
- Amplifier and oscillator circuits, Operational amplifier, Gates, flip-flops etc.
- Power generation in India and Maharashtra, Renewable Generation.
- Substation design.
- Specification of impulse wave, multistage impulse generator.
- Pump types and characteristics.
- Basic terms in lighting systems and features, lamp types and their features.
- Energy performance assessment of DG sets.
- HVAC and refrigeration system.
- Energy scenario in India, Energy policies, pricing, and reforms.
- Underground cable and cable accessories.
- DG set selection and installation factors.
- The principle of circuit breaking, arc extinction and arc interruption and DC breaker.
Maha PSC ESE (Mechanical) 2018 Syllabus pdf
- Fluid Mechanics and Turbomachinery.
- Renewable Energy Sources (Solar Energy, Wind Energy).
- Heat Transfer.
- Refrigeration and Air Conditioning.
- Power Plant Engineering.
- Applied Thermodynamics.
- Internal Combustion Engine.
- The design of Machine Elements.
- Mechanical Measurements.
- Theory of Machines and Vibration.
- Materials Technology.
- The strength of Materials.
- Production Process, Planning, and Control.
ESE Exam MPSC Civil Engineering Syllabus 2018 | Maharashtra Engineering Services Syllabus Pdf
- Construction Planning and Management.
- The strength of materials.
- The design of reinforced concrete structures.
- Theory of structures.
- Building Construction & Materials.
- Structural analysis.
- Steel structures.
- Pre-stressed Concrete.
- Environmental Engineering.
- Estimating, Costing and Valuation.
- Highway Engineering.
- Geotechnical Engineering.
- Fluid Machines.
- Engineering Hydrology.
- Fluid Mechanics.
- Irrigation Engineering.
- Bridge Engineering.
Free PDF for Maharashtra Prelims & Mains Engineering Services Syllabus 2018
We hope the given information regarding Maharashtra Engineering Services Syllabus 2018 to all the applicants of MPSC Recruitment. Bookmark our official site i.e Sarkari Jobs to get more updates about latest State & Central Govt Rojghar Samachar, previous papers, Sarkari Naukri results & etc.