KPSC Taluka Development Officer Admit Card 2019: Karnataka Public Service Commission will activate the KPSC Assistant Surgeon Hall Ticket Shortly. KPSC team is planning to organise recruitment process for Assistant Surgeon Posts. The KPSC Board has received a huge number of applications and will conduct the Competitive Examination soon. Candidates can attend the Competitive Examination rounds. Furthermore, the KPSC crew takes the responsibility to issue KPSC Assistant Surgeon Hall Ticket/ Admit Card at its official portal kpsc.kar.nic.in Make use of the direct link enclosed here to get your KPSC Taluka Development Officer 2019 Call Letter easily.
KPSC Assistant Surgeon Admit Card 2019 Details
In general, the KPSC Assistant Surgeon Hall Ticket carries basic information related to the candidate.
- Enrollment Number.
- Test Centre and Venue.
- Candidate’s Name.
- Father’s Name.
- Date of Birth.
- Gender(Male/ Female)
- Space for Applicant’s Signature.
- Space for Candidate’s Signature.
- Guidelines to follow at the time of Exam.
How to download KPSC Taluka Development Officer Admit Card 2019?
- Initially go to the official site of Karnataka Public Service Commission i.e. kpsc.kar.nic.in
- Search for the desired link to access the KPSC Assistant Surgeon Call Letter 2019 from the home page.
- Later, tap on that link.
- Enter the required information such as Enrollment Number, Password while you log in.
- After that cross-check, the information enlisted and then tap on the Submit Button.
- Thus, you will be headed to a new page displaying the KPSC Taluka Development Officer Hall Ticket 2019.
- Lastly, take a print out of KPSC Taluka Development Officer Recruitment Admit Card, preserve it for future reference.
Karnataka Public Service Commission crew organises several rounds such as Competitive Examination to screen the eligible candidates. However, you can learn about the KPSC Taluka Development Officer Test Related information in detail here.