Latest Karnataka Public Service Commission Notification 2018 released for Group A Technical and Group B Technical and Non-Technical posts. Check complete details of 294 KPSC Group A B Vacancy 2018. Apply online for KPSC Recruitment 2018 @ www.kpsc.kar.nic.in before the last date. Online applications will be available from 26th March 2018 to 24th April 2018.
Here is the Latest Employment News regarding State Govt Jobs in Karnataka State. Karnataka Public Service Commission issued an advertisement for recruitment of Group A Technical and Group B Technical, Non-Technical posts. As per KPSC Group A B Notification 2018, 294 vacancies in various departments of the state. So, the candidates dreaming of getting Govt Job can apply for KPSC Group A & Group B Recruitment 2018. For further more details about Karnataka PSC Jobs 2018 like vacancy, age limit, educational qualification, selection process, how to apply, pay scale, fee, etc. go through the article.
KPSC Group A, Group B Notification 2018 – ಕರ್ನಾಟಕ ಸರ್ಕಾರಿ ಉದ್ಯೋಗಗಳು
|Name of the Board||Karnataka Public Service Commission|
|Job Role||Group A Technical and Group B Technical and Non-Technical|
|Total No. of vacancies||294|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Selection Procedure||Written Test and Interview|
|Online Application Starting Date||26th March 2018|
|Online Application Closing Date||24th April 2018|
|Job Category||Karnataka Govt Jobs|
Karnataka Public Service Commission Recruitment 2018 – www.kpsc.kar.nic.in
Interested candidates can check the requirements of KPSC Recruitment 2018. If they meet the conditions, then fill the online application form of KPSC Jobs 2018 before the last date. The online application portal will be active from 26th March 2018 and after 24th April 2018, the link will be deactivated. The commission will select the candidates for Karnataka Group A and Group B Posts based on the result of the written test. For easy access to the applied applicants, our officials gathered KPSC Group A, Group B Exam Syllabus, Model Papers and attached on this page. Download them for free of cost and start preparation.
KPSC Group A & Group B Vacancy 2018 Details
|SNo.||Job Designation||No. of Posts|
|1.||Principals in Moraji Desai Residential PU Colleges in Minorities Department||10|
|2.||Principal in Minorities Model Schools||04|
|3.||District Manager in Dr B. R Ambedkar Devt. Corporation Ltd||03|
|4.||Assistant District Manager in Dr B. R Ambedkar Devt. Corporation Ltd||03|
|5.||Assistant Director in Dept of Handloom and Textile||03|
|6.||Principal in MDRS in Directorate of Minorities||23|
|7.||Kannada Language Lecturer||10|
|18.||Dist Minority Officer in Dept of Minorities Welfare||10|
|19.||Drug Inspector in Drug Control Department||83|
|20.||Taluk Development Officer||44|
|21.||Assistant Engineer (Civil) in Mahanagara Palikas in Municipal Admin Department||01|
www.kpsc.kar.nic.in Group A B Posts Eligibility Criteria
Before going to fill the online application, the applicants should check the requirements of KPSC Recruitment 2018 such as age limit and educational qualification from below sections.
Karnataka PSC Group A Jobs 2018 Educational qualification
- Drug Inspector – Should complete B.Pharma degree in Pharmacy from any recognised university.
- Taluk Development Officer – Must complete MBA with specialisation in Finance or marketing or Human Resource (HR).
- Principal in MDRS – Should hold Masters degree with B.Ed qualification.
For post wise educational qualification details, refer official KPSC Notification 2018 which is attached below.
KPSC Group A B Posts Age Limit
The age of the applying candidate should be in the following limit. Moreover, upper age can be relaxed upto 3 years for 2A, 2B, 3A, 3B category candidates and 5 years for SC/ ST candidates.
- Lower age limit – 18 years
- Upper age limit – 35 years
KPSC Recruitment 2018 Selection Process
The selection of candidates for Karnataka PSC Group A and Group B Posts is made based on the result of following rounds.
- Written Test
Karnataka PSC Group A B Job Vacancy 2018 Application Procedure
Eligible candidates who wish to apply for KPSC Group A & Group B Recruitment 2018 can submit the online application upto 24th April 2018. To avoid confusion to applying applicant we have provided apply online steps below, follow them to fill the online application. Otherwise, hit on the link KPSC Group A, B Online Form which is attached below. On succesful submission of online application, pay the non-refundable application fee by e-payment post offices only.
How to Apply for KPSC Jobs 2018
- Log on to the official website of Karnataka Public Service Commission, www.kpsc.kar.nic.in
- On the homepage click on “Notification” link then click on “Group A Technical and Group B Technical and Non-Technical posts” link.
- Go through the instructions given in KPSC Group A & Group B Notification 2018.
- If eligible to apply, then click on “Apply Online” button on the home screen.
- Next, click on “Apply for Group A, Group B Posts” link.
- Click on “New Registration” button and get registered.
- If already registered, then click on “Already Registered” button and enter login details.
- Now fill complete details in the required fields, upload the scanned copies and click on “Submit” button.
- Download the fee payment challan and deposit the fee by e-payment.
- Finally, take a printout of fee payment receipt and application form for further use.
www.kpsc.kar.nic.in Recruitment 2018 Application Fee
- General & OBC candidates – Rs. 600/-
- 2A, 2B, 3A, 3B aspirants – Rs. 300/-
- Ex-Servicemen – Rs. 50/-
Karnataka Group A Group B Posts Pay Scale Details
- Post I – Rs. 30, 400 – 51, 300/-
- Post II, III – Rs. 28, 100 – 50, 000/-
- Post IV, V – Rs. 24, 000 – 45, 300/-
- For Other posts – Rs. 22, 800 – 43, 200/-
KPSC Group A B Notification 2018 Important Dates
|Advertisement Released on||23rd March 2018|
|Starting Date||26th March 2018|
|Closing Date||24th April 2018|
|Last Date for Fee Payment||25th April 2018|
Official Website: www.kpsc.kar.nic.in
Hope the details shared in this article were helpful to you. In case of any clarifications regarding KPSC Recruitment 2018-19, check the official notification which is attached above. Meanwhile, keep in touch with Sarkari Jobs page for Latest updates of Govt Jobs, model papers, admit cards, and syllabus.