Khammam District Court Recruitment 2018 Notification for 200 various posts on outsourcing basis published. Interested candidates can submit the hard copy of applications before 9th Feb 2018. Get complete information regarding Khammam Court Jobs 2018.
Here is the Latest News for the candidates who are in search of Govt Jobs. Khammam District Court invites applications from desirable and eligible aspirants to fill 200 vacant positions on the outsourcing basis under various categories for a period of two years. The various posts included in the Khammam District Court Notification 2018 are Stenographer, Junior Assistant, Field Asst, Typist, Examiner, Driver, Copyist, Process Server, and Office Subordinate. So, the applicants who have the interest can apply for Khammam Court Jobs 2018.
Khammam Court Outsourcing Jobs Notification 2018
|ecourts.gov.in Recruitment 2018|
|Name of the Authority||Khammam District Court|
|Job Role||Various Posts|
|Total No. of Vacancies||200|
|Mode of Application||Offline|
|Submission of Applications Starts on||Started|
|Submission of Applications Closes on||9th February 2018|
|Job Category||Govt Jobs|
|Official Web Portal||ecourts.gov.in|
Telangana Dt Court Recruitment 2018-19 | ecourts.gov.in
To apply for Khammam District Court Recruitment 2018 the applicant needs to submit the application form along with required certificate before the last date, i.e., 9th Feb 2018. Before going to submit the application form the applicant must verify their eligibility required for Khammam Dt Court Jobs 2018. Scroll down for more details like age limit, educational qualification, selection, how to apply, etc.
Khammam District Court Job Vacancy 2018
|1.||Stenographer Gr III||06|
Eligibility Criteria for Khammam Court Officer Subordinate Jobs 2018
The aspirant should have following eligibility conditions such as age limit and educational qualification to apply for Khammam District Court Recruitment 2018
- Stenographer, Jr Assistant, Typist Posts – Should complete Intermediate and must have computer knowledge.
- Field Asst, Examiner, Copyist Posts – Should have completed intermediate.
- Process Server and Officer subordinate Posts – Should have passed VII standard examination with knowledge of plumbing, electrical, driving, carpentry, cooking, dhobi, etc.
- Minimum Age limit – 18 years
- Maximum Age limit – 34 years
Selection Process of Khammam Dt Court Steno Typist Jobs 2018
The applicants will be selected through District Court, Khammam Recruitment 2018-19 based on their performance in the SKILL TEST.
Application Procedure of Khammam District Court Recruitment 2018
Interested and eligible applicants can download Khammam District Court Application proforma by following below steps and submit the application at the given address before the last date. While submitting the application form attach attested copies of educational and Technical qualification certificates and mention on the top of the cover as “Application for the post of (Name of the Post) on Outsourcing Basis.”
How to Apply for Khammam Court Outsourcing Jobs 2018
- Open Khammam District Court Official Website, ecourts.gov.in
- On the homepage click on “District Courts” tab.
- After that click on “Telangana” then “Khammam” in next page.
- Now scroll down and click on the link “Recruitment Notification for Various Posts on Outsourcing Basis in the Unit of District Judge, Khammam.”
- Read the instructions in the notification clearly and check for eligibility.
- If eligible, then scroll down for application proforma.
- Take the printout of application form and fill it manually without any mistakes.
- Finally, submit the filled application at the below address.
M/s. Sree Sairam Agencies,
- Stenographer – Rs. 175000/-
- Office Subordinates – Rs. 12000/-
- Other Posts – Rs. 15000/-
Advertisement Published on – 29th Jan 2018
Last Date to Submit Applications – 9th Feb 2018 (till 5:00 PM)
Official Website: ecourts.gov.in
Hope the information shared here is beneficial to you. In case of any doubts check official notification of Khammam District Court Recruitment 2018-19. Also, follows Sarkari Jobs page for Latest Employment News.