JPSC Notification 2018 published for 143 Assistant Public Prosecutor posts. Eligible aspirants can check eligibility and apply online for JPSC Jobs 2018 from 23rd February 2018 and the last date to apply is 8th April 2018. Get complete information regarding JPSC Assistant Public Prosecutor Recruitment 2018.
Goods news for Sarkari Job chasers of Jharkhand State. JPSC Latest Notification 2018 issued by Jharkhand Public Service Commission to hire candidates for Assistant Public Prosecutor Posts. The board is going to fill 143 vacancies in Disaster Management Department. So, the aspirants dreaming of Govt Jobs can apply for JPSC Assistant Public Prosecutor Recruitment 2018. The board consider only online mode applications, no other means of applications will be considered. Hence, apply online for JPSC Jobs 2018 before the last date. Starting date to submit online applications is 23rd Feb 2018 and the last date to submit applications is 8th April 2018. Therefore, to avoid server issues at last moment apply as early as possible.
JPSC Assistant Public Prosecutor Notification 2018 – jpsc.gov.in
|www.jpsc.gov.in Recruitment 2018|
|Name of the Board||Jharkhand Public Service Commission|
|Job Role||Assistant Public Prosecutor|
|Total No. of Vacancies||143|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Selection Process||Written Test & Interview|
|Starting Date to Apply||23rd Feb 2018|
|Last Date to Apply||8th April 2018|
|Job Category||State Govt Jobs|
Jharkhand Public Service Commission Recruitment 2018 – झारखंड सरकार नौकरियां
The aspirants willing to apply for JPSC Assistant Public Prosecutor Jobs 2018 should ensure their eligibility before going to fill the online application. In order to get Jharkhand APP Jobs, the applicant should clear all the rounds in the recruitment process. The board offer attractive salaries to the appointed aspirants as per the rules of Jharkhand Govt. For complete details regarding JPSC Recruitment 2018, check following sections such as vacancy, age limit, educational qualification, selection process, how to apply, etc.
Jharkhand PSC Vacancy 2018 Details
- Assistant Public Prosecutor – 143
For category wise vacancy details, go through official JPSC APP Recruitment 2018 Notification attached below.
JPSC Assistant Public Prosecutor Jobs 2018 Eligibility Criteria
The aspirants should meet following requirements such as age limit and educational qualification which are required for JPSC Assistant Public Prosecutor Recruitment 2018.
The age of the candidate should be in the following limit.
- Minimum age limit – 18 years
- Maximum age limit – 35 years
For JPSC APP Jobs 2018 educational qualifications, kindly visit official notifications.
JPSC APP Job Vacancy 2018 Selection Process
The selection of aspirants by JPSC Recruitment 2018 for Assistant Public Prosecutor posts based on their performance in the following rounds.
- Written Test
JPSC Assistant Public Prosecutor Recruitment 2018 Application Procedure
Interested and capable candidates willing to apply for JPSC APP Jobs 2018 can fill the online application form before the last date. After filling the online application, the applicant should submit the hard copy of self attested online application along with the required documents to the commission before 20th April 2018 by post. For the list of documents to be enclosed, check official notification.
How to Apply for JPSC Jobs 2018-19 | www.jpsc.gov.in
- Firstly, open the official website of Jharkhand Public Service, www.jpsc.gov.in
- On the home page click on the link “Recruitment of Assistant Public Prosecutor, Advt No. 03/2018.”
- Go through the instructions in the notification and check the requirements.
- If you fulfil the conditions, then select “Click here for Online Application, Assistant Public Prosecutor” scrolling link on the home screen.
- Click on “New Registration” button and get registered. On registration, unique id gets generated and displayed on the screen, note them for future use.
- If already registered, then enter id, date of birth and click on “Login” button.
- Enter details in the application form and upload the required scanned documents.
- Before going to submit the application form, check the entered details and click on “Submit” button.
- Finally, pay the fee and take a print of fee receipt and application form for further use.
The board offers attractive pay scale for the selected candidates through JPSC Recruitment 2018 as per the norms of the Jharkhand State Government.
- Starting date to submit online applications – 23rd Feb 2018
- Last date to submit online application – 8th April 2018
- Last date to submit hard copy of applications – 20th April 2018
Official Website: www.jpsc.gov.in
The details shared on this page are just for reference purpose. In case of any queries regarding JPSC Assistant Public Prosecutor Recruitment 2018, kindly visit official notification by the attached link above. Also, be in touch with Sakari Jobs page for Latest Employment News, previous papers, syllabus, and admit card.