Indian Coast Guard admit card available from 8th to 24th June 2018. Download Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant hall ticket through online. Refer steps for www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in admit card 2018 download. Find the direct link to get Coast Guard India Group A call letter. Check Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant exam date and pattern. Know Indian Coast Guard Gazetted Officer exam hall ticket details. For further more information on Indian Coast Guard Asst. Commandant admit card read this entire article.
Latest News !!! Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant Admit Card 2018 Available Now. Get Hall Ticket Download Link on this Page.
Indian Coast Guard Admit Card 2018 for Assistant Commandant
Indian Coast Guard application form has commenced from 19th May 2018 onwards. The aspirants have to submit the application form on or before 1st June 2018. Therefore, the candidates who submitted their application form and want to take the part in the examination must require the Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant hall ticket 2018. So, the applicants need to download their Indian Coast Admit Card 2018 from 8th to 24th June. Candidates can find the direct for Indian Coast Guard admit card 2018 and get it easily through our website. To make help the candidates, we have mentioned simple procedure for Coast Guard Asst. Commandant exam hall ticket 2018 in the below sections. Hence, the applicants can follow the given steps while getting their Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant admit card 2018.
Download Coast Guard Assistant Commandant India Hall Ticket – Overview
|www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in Admit Card for Asst Commandant Exam 2018|
|Name of the Recruitment Board||Indian Coast Guard|
|Job Designation||Assistant Commandant (Group A – Gazetted Officer)|
|Number of Vacancies – Count||Various|
|Category of the Job||Central Government Jobs|
|Job Location||PAN India|
|Indian Coast Guard Application form Commencement Date||19th May 2018|
|Last date to submit ICG AC Application form||1st June 2018|
|Selection Process||Written Exam|
|Examination Date||18th June 2018 (Onwards)|
|Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant Admit Card Available from||8th to 24th June 2018|
|Category Name||Hall Ticket|
Indian Coast Guard Group A – Gazetted Officer Call Letter 2018 Release Date
The Indian Coast Guard has recently released the notification for the recruitment to fill up Assistant Commandant (Group A – Gazetted Officer) vacant posts. Therefore, the interested and eligible candidates can fill the application form as soon as possible. The board will reject the late date applications. After completion of the online application form process, the recruitment board released the Indian Coast Guard admit card 2018. The admit card is available online from 8th to 24th June 2018. Hence, the eligible aspirants should download their Indian Coast Guard by using the application number and date of birth to carry to the exam venue and appear the test. The selection of the candidates based on the written examination only.
Indian Coast Guard Asst. Commandant (Gropu A) Exam Pattern 2018-19
|Sl. No||Type of the Examination||Subjects Names|
|1.||Objective type test||Picture Description & Discussion Test|
|2.||Mental Ability Test (MAT)|
Procedure to Fetch Indian Coast Guard Admit Card for Assistant Commandant Exam
Applicants can follow simple steps given below to get their Indian Coast Guard Admit Card 2018. The process is as follows
www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in Assistant Commandant Admit Card 2018 Download Steps
- Candidates have to go to the authorized website of Indian Coast Guard i.e., www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in
- Applicants can also click on the link provided on this page to directly visit the official website of Indian Coast Guard.
- After that see the official homepage of the official web portal.
- On the Indian Coast Guard official site homepage, candidates have to find the relevant link for Indian Coast Guard admit card 2018 of Assistant Commandant.
- Now, the exam applicants need to click on that suitable link to download Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant hall ticket 2018.
- To fetch admit card, the candidates need to submit the login credentials.
- They have to furnish the application number/ registration number and date of birth/ password and tap on “Submit” button to get the hall ticket.
- Verify the details printed on www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in call letter 2018.
- Thereafter, download Indian Coast Guard Asst. Commandant exam admit card 2018 and take the printout of it.
- At last, aspirants have to bring the Indian Coast Guard admit card AC 2018-19 to the examination venue without forgetting.
Information Present on Admit Card of Indian Coast Guard 2018
- Name of the Candidate
- Father’s Name
- Examination Date
- Gender (Male/Female)
- Test Centre Address
- Enrollment Number
- Application Number/ Registration Number
- Space at Declaration Paragraph
- Reporting Time to the Test centre
- Space for Thumb impression
- Applicant’s Photograph
- Instructions to follow during the Exam
- Date of Birth of the candidate
- Examination Centre Code
- Space for Invigilator’s Signature
- Space for Candidate’s Signature
What are the ID Proofs Required to Carry Along with Indian Coast Guard AC Hall Ticket 2018
- Voter Id
- Aadhar Card.
- College ID.
- Ration Card.
- Driving License.
- Any Authorised ID Proof Issued by Gazetted Officer.
- Bank Passbook.
- PAN Card.
Hope the given information on Indian Coast Guard admit card 2018 is used for the aspirants. Bookmark our site Sarkari Jobs to check the latest updates on Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant Admit Card 2018.