IGCAR Latest Notification 2018 issued for 300 ITI Trade Apprentice posts. Interested aspirants can check for eligibility can apply online for IGCAR Apprentice Jobs 2018 from 1st March 2018 to 15th March 2018. Check complete details of IGCAR Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2018.
Are you searching for Latest Govt Job Notifications? If our guess is correct, then you are on the right platform. Indira Gandhi Center for Atomic Research advertised a notification for engagement of 300 ITI Trade Apprentice vacancies. These vacancies will be filled in Kalpakkam, Kancheepuram District, Tamil Nadu. So, interested and eligible candidates can apply for IGCAR Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2018. The applications will be accepted only through online mode. Hence, fill the online application form before the last date. Starting date to fill online application is 1st March 2018, and the last date is 15th March 2018. Before going to apply, the applicant should check the requirements of IGCAR Apprentice Jobs 2018. If you meet the conditions, then fill the online application.
IGCAR ITI Trade Apprentice Notification 2018 | www.igcar.gov.in
|Name of the Board||Indira Gandhi Center for Atomic Research|
|Job Role||ITI Trade Apprentice|
|Total No. of Vacancies||300|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Starting date to apply||1st March 2018|
|Last date to apply||15th March 2018|
|Walk-in interview dates||13th, 14th, 15th March 2018|
|Official Web Portal||www.igcar.gov.in|
|Job Category||Govt Jobs|
Indira Gandhi Center for Atomic Research Recruitment 2018
The applicants who applied for Trade Apprentice posts in IGCAR should attend a walk-in interview. Based on the result of the interview the applicants will be selected. Registered aspirants should carry a hard copy of online application along with original photocopies of requisite documents while appearing for Interview. For the list of documents to be carried, kindly visit the official IGCAR Apprentice Notification 2018. Read more for complete details such as age limit, educational qualification, pay scale, how to apply, etc.
IGCAR Vacancy 2018 Details
- Trade Apprentice – 300
Trades Included in IGCAR Notification 2018
- Welder (G&E)
- Electronic Mechanic
- Instrument Mechanic
- Draughtsman (Mechanical)
- Mechanic R & A/C
- PASAA (Programming and System Administration Assistant)
- Horticulture Assistant
IGCAR Apprentice Jobs 2018 Eligibility Criteria
The aspirants possessing following requirements such as age limit and educational qualification are only eligible to apply for IGCAR Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2018.
Educational qualification of IGCAR Kalpakkam Apprentice Trainee
- For PASAA – Should have National Trade Certificate issued by the national council for vocational training in “Computer Operator and Programming Assistant.’
- For Other Trades – The applicant should 10th Class exam under 10+2 education system or its equivalent. In addition to this, should have ITI certificate in relevant trade of not less than one year.
IGCAR ITI Trade Apprentice Age Limit
The age of the candidate should be in given limit as on 15th March 2018. Whereas, maximum age can be relaxable upto 5 years for SC/ ST candidates and 3 years for OBC candidates.
- Minimum age limit – 14 years
- Maximum age limit – 22 years
Selection Process of IGCAR Kalpakkam Job Vacancy 2018
The contenders will be selected for Trade Apprentice posts by IGCAR Recruitment 2018 based on their performance in the following rounds.
IGCAR Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2018 Application Procedure
Interested candidates who wish to apply for IGCAR Recruitment 2018 should firstly ensure their capability. If you fulfil the requirements, then fill the online application and attend walk-in interview at the given venue at 9:00 AM onwards, after 12:00 noon the applicants are not allowed. While filling the online application form, the applicant should book a slot for Interview. To fill online application for IGCAR Apprentice Jobs 2018, follow the apply online steps.
How to Apply for IGCAR Apprenticeship Training 2018
- Firstly, open the official website of Indira Gandhi Center for Atomic Research, www.igcar.gov.in
- On the homepage click on “Recruitment” tab.
- In next page click on “PDF” link next to “ITI Trade Apprentice” post.
- Go through the instruction given in IGCAR Notification and check for eligibility.
- If eligible, then click on “Apply Online” link.
- Enter the details in the application form and book slot for the interview.
- Finally, click on “Submit” button and take a print of application form for further use.
Walk-in Interview Venue
DAE Guest House,
DAE Township, Kalpakkam – 603102,
Kancheepuram District, Tamil Nadu.
The engaged ITI Trade Apprentice Trainees get an attractive stipend every month as per the rules of the board.
- Advertisement Released on – 21st Feb 2018
- Starting date to apply – 1st March 2018
- Last date to apply – 15th March 2018
- IGCAR ITI Trade Apprentice Interview dates – 13th, 14th, 15th March 2018
Official Website: www.igcar.gov.in
Hope the information shared here is useful to you. In case of any queries regarding IGCAR Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2018-19, check official notification attached above. Meanwhile, stay tuned to Sarkari Jobs page for Latest Employment News, previous papers, syllabus, and admit card.