HAL India Job Notification 2018 is out for 25 Technician Posts. Eligible candidates can apply online for HAL Technician Recruitment 2018 @ hal-india.com. Online applications available from 28th March 2018 and the last date is 1st May 2018. Get Hindustan Aeronautics Limited Vacancy 2018 details.
Here is the latest employment news regarding PSU Jobs. Hindustan Aeronautics Limited has released advertisement to recruit candidates for Technician posts in various trades. By HAL India Recruitment 2018, the board will fill 25 vacancies under Tenure Basis for Helicopter Division and Aerospace Composite Divisions, Banglore. So, interested candidates can apply online for HAL India Jobs 2018 on or before the last date. Before filling the online application form go through the article for complete details regarding HAL Technician Notification 2018 like age limit, educational qualification, vacancy, selection process, how to apply, pay scale, etc.
HAL India Technician Notification 2018
|HAL India Careers|
|Name of the Board||Hindustan Aeronautics Limited|
|Total No. of Posts||25|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Starting Date to Apply||28th March 2018|
|Last Date to Apply||1st May 2018|
|Selection Process||Written Test, Document Verification|
|Job Location||Banglore, Karnataka|
|Job Category||PSU Jobs|
Hindustan Aeronautics Limited Recruitment 2018 – hal-india.com
The applicants having the prescribed qualification can fill the online application form of HAL India Technician Jobs 2018. The online applications will be available from 28th March 2018, and the last date is 1st May 2018. The selection of candidates through HAL Technician Recruitment 2018, the board is going to conduct written test. And the selected candidates will be appointed on Tenure Basis for a period of 4 years.
HAL Technician Vacancy 2018 Details – HAL Careers
|SNo.||Trade Name||No. of Posts|
|1.||Diploma Technician (Mechanical)||02|
|7.||Heat Treat Operator||04|
For category wise HAL Vacancy 2018, refer official notification which is attached below.
hal-india.com Technician Jobs 2018 Eligibility Criteria
To apply for HAL Technician Recruitment 2018, the applicants should meet the following eligibility conditions such as age limit and educational qualification.
Hindustan Aeronautics Limited Technician Posts Educational qualification
- Diploma Technician (Mechanical) – Should complete the diploma in Mechanical engineering.
- BAMEC – Must have Basic Aircraft Maintenance Engineer Certificate.
- Other posts – Should complete ITI & NAC in respective trade from any recognised institution.
hal-india.com Diploma Technician Jobs 2018 Age Limit
The maximum age of the applying candidate for HAL Technician Recruitment 2018 must be as follows
- General candidates – 28 years
- SC/ ST candidates – 33 years
- OBC candidates – 31 years
HAL Technician Recruitment 2018 Selection Process
The selection of candidates for Technician Posts in HAL India is made based on the result of following rounds.
- Written Test
- Document Verification
HAL India Vacancy 2018 Application Procedure
Interested and eligible aspirants can fill the online application form of HAL Technician Recruitment 2018 @ hal-india.com up to 1st May 2018. To avoid confusion to the applying candidates our officials have gathered apply online steps which are mentioned below. Follow these steps while going to fill the online application. Otherwise, click on the direct link to HAL Banglore Jobs 2018 online application. After submitting the online application, the applicant belonging to the general category should pay the fee. The candidates belonging to SC/ ST/ PWD are exempted from payment of the fee.
How to Apply for HAL India Jobs 2018
- Firstly, open HAL India Careers page, halcareer.in/HAL2018HELICOPTER/
- Click on “View Advertisement Notification” under “Selection of Technician Posts.”
- Go through the notification carefully and check for eligibility.
- If you meet the conditions, then click on “Fresh candidate” link and enter the details.
- Then log in and fill the details in the application form and upload the required scanned copies.
- Then download the bank challan and deposit the fee in the bank.
- Finally, take a printout of application form for further use.
HAL Recruitment 2018 Application Fee
- General candidates – Rs. 200/-
- SC/ ST/ PWD candidates – No Fee
HAL India Technician Posts Pay Scale
The pay for appointed candidates as Technician in HAL Banglore is Rs. 36, 615/- including all allowances.
HAL India Notification 2018 Important Dates
- Starting Date to fill online application – 28th March 2018
- Last Date to fill online application – 1st May 2018
Official Website: hal-india.com
The information given on this page is for reference purpose only. In case of any queries regarding HAL Technician Recruitment 2018, kindly visit official notification given above. Besides, keep in touch with Sarkari Jobs page for Latest Govt Job Notifications, model papers, syllabus, and admit card.