DSEK Lecturer Admit Card 2018 is expecting soon. Download Jammu Kashmir Lecturer Admit Card from the below link. The Directorate of School Education, Kashmir release the DSEK Lecturer Exam Call Letter at www.dsek.nic.in. Check the Lecturer Exam Date and DSEK Lecturer Hall Ticket 2018 release date in the following sections.
DSEK Lecturer Admit Card 2018 | Jammu & Kashmir Lecturer Admit Card 2018
Hello Aspirants!! Are you waiting for Jammu Kashmir DSE Lecturer Exam Hall Ticket 2018? If you say yes, then you have reached the right place. This article provides the complete details related to DSEK Lecturer Hall Ticket 2018. The officials will upload the DSEK Lecturer Admit Card 2018 Download link soon on the official website. We will also upload the same link when the Jammu Kashmir Lecturer Admit Card link when the officials revealed at www.dsek.nic.in. Therefore, we advise each applicant can stay tuned to this page to collect the latest info about Directorate of School Education Lecturer Admit Card 2018. Scroll down this page to the below sections to know Jammu Kashmir DSE Lecture Exam Date, Admit Card release date, downloading process and other relevant information.
www.dsek.nic.in Admit Card 2018 – Overview
|DSEK Lecturer Hall Ticket 2018 Download Details|
|Name of the Board||Directorate of School Education, Kashmir|
|Total No of Vacancies||1011 Jobs|
|Opening Date for Online Application||Started|
|Last Date for Submission Of the Online Application||20th February 2018|
|Category Name||Admit Card|
|Selection Process||Written Test|
|Admit Card Release date||Will notify soon|
|Written Exam Date||25th February 2018|
|Result Declaration Date||Update Soon|
|Job Location||Jammu And Kashmir|
|Job Category||State Govt Jobs|
|Official Web Site||www.dsek.nic.in|
Download DSEK Lecturer Hall Ticket 2018 @ dsek.nic.in
Candidates can visit the Directorate of School Education, Kashmir’s official site to download Jammu Kashmir DSE Lecturer Admit Card 2018. This DSEK Admit Card is useful for the candidates at the time of examination. The Exam conducting authority can complete the verification of the candidates by DSEK Lecturer Hall Ticket. So, After downloading your DSEK Lecturer Admit Card 2018, you need to check all the printed details are correct or not. If you find any correction, then report the concern authorities. Moreover, without Jammu Kashmir Lecturer Admit Card, candidates are not allowed to attempt the exam.
Required details to Download Kashmir DSE Kashmir Lecturer Hall Ticket 2018
- Registration No or Roll Number or Application Number
- Password (Date of Birth)
Jammu & Kashmir DSEK Lecturer Exam Date 2018
The Directorate of School Education, Kashmir is going to organize the written exam for Lecturer posts on 25th February 2018. But the Board has not declared the DSEK Lecturer Admit Card release date. So, check the official website of DESK regularly for further more latest updates.
How to Get www.dsek.nic.in Lecturer Admit Card 2018
Contenders are searching for DSEK Lecturer Admit Card 2018. For the sake of those, in this article, we have given the simple DESK Admit Card Download steps for Lecturer Exam at the below section. Follow the below provided steps to download your Jammu Kashmir DSE Lecturer Hall Ticket 2018.
Steps to Download DSEK Lecturer Exam Hall Ticket 2018
- At first login to the DESK, Kashmir official web page that is www.dsek.nic.in
- Now Directorate of School Education, Kashmir Homepage will open.
- Search for DSEK Lecturer Admit Card Download link in the whats new section.
- Later, Click on that link.
- Provide all the required details like Registration number/ roll number and Date of birth (Password).
- Make a Click on the submit button.
- Then Jammu Kashmir DSE Lecturer Hall Ticket 2018 will appear.
- Download and take a print out of your dsek.nic.in Lecturer Call Letter.
- Keep it safe for future correspondence.
Details Enlisted On Jammu & Kashmir Lecturer Call Letter / Admit Card 2018
After downloading your DSEK Lecturer Admit Card 2018, you have to cross check all the details available on the hall ticket are correct or not. The particulars to verify on Jammu Kashmir Lecturer Hall Ticket are given below.
- Name of the Recruitment Commission
- Exam Taker Name
- Mother or Father’s Name
- Category of the contestant
- Written Exam Center Name & Address
- Roll Number or Hall Ticket Number
- Center Code
- Mode of the Exam
- Examination Name
- Duration of the Exam
- Registration Number
- Invigilator Signature
- Reporting Time
- Important exam instructions to the exam takers
- And Photo and Signature of the Applicants
dsek.nic.in Jammu & Kashmir Lecturer Selection Process 2018
The selection of the applicants will make on the basis of below factors.
- Screening Test = 80 Marks
- M.Phil = 5 points
- Ph.D = 5 Marks
- NET/SET = 5 Points ( Across the Board)
- Experience = 5 Marks for session ( Experience of teaching in HSS, 1 Point for each subject to maximum of 5 points)
Important Documents to carry while going to Write DSEK Lecturer Exam 2018
- PAN Card
- Aadhar card with a photograph
- Bank Passbook with photograph
- A photocopy of the participants
- Voter’s Card
- Identity Card/Proofs issued by any recognized University / College
- Employee ID
- Bar Council Identity Card with photograph
- Photo ID proofs issued by the Gazetted Officer on official letterhead
- E-Aadhar card
- Permanent Driving License
- Photo identity proofs issued by the People’s Representative on official letterhead
Candidates can make use of this article to Download Jammu Kashmir DSE Lecturer Admit Card/Call Letter 2018. You can also get all complete information about Sarkari Jobs in detail. Also, check al competitive exam previous year solved papers.
Check the official website @ www.dsek.nic.in