Maharashtra Directorate of Forensic Science Laboratory Notification 2018 released to fill 140 vacancies of Scientific Assistant, Sr Lab Assistant, Lab Attendant, driver, peon, & various other posts. Apply online for DFSL Maharashtra Recruitment 2018 before 12th April 2018 @ www.mahapariksha.gov.in and the starting date to apply is 24th March 2018. Know complete details regarding DFSL Jobs 2018.
Good News for the candidates who are in search of Sarkari Naukri. Directorate of Forensic Science Laboratory, Maharashtra has issued a notification to recruit candidates for various posts. By DFSL Recruitment 2018, the board is planning to fill 140 Scientific Assistant, Sr Lab Assistant, Jr Lab Assistant, Lab Attendant, driver, peon, Senior Clerk, Telephone operator, and Clerk Typist vacancies. So, the applicants having prescribed qualifications can apply through online for DFSL Maharashtra Jobs 2018. The online applications are available from 24th March 2018 and the last date to apply is 12th April 2018. Before applying check complete details about dfsl.maharashtra.gov.in Job Vacancy 2018 like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, how to apply, fee, pay scale, etc.
Maharashtra DFSL Notification 2018 – dfsl.maharashtra.gov.in
|फॉरेन्सिक विज्ञान प्रयोगशाळा संचालनालय महाराष्ट्र भारती|
|Name of the Board||Directorate of Forensic Science Laboratory, Maharashtra|
|Job Role||Scientific Assistant, Sr Lab Assistant, Lab Attendant, driver, peon, & other|
|Total No. of vacancies||140|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Selection Procedure||Computer Based Test|
|Starting Date||24th March 2018|
|Closing Date||12th April 2018|
|Job Category||State Govt Jobs|
|Official Portal||www.mahapariksha.gov.in & dfsl.maharashtra.gov.in|
Maharashtra Forensic Science Laboratory Recruitment 2018
Willing aspirants must check the conditions before going to apply for DFSL Maharashtra Recruitment 2018. If you fulfil the requirements, then fill the online application form before the last date. The board conduct a written test to select candidates for Forensic Science Laboratory Mumbai Vacancy 2018. And the appointed candidates will be paid attractive pay scales as per the norms of the board.
DFSL Maharashtra Vacancy 2018 Details
|SNo.||Job Role||No. of Posts|
|1.||Scientific Assistant (Cyber Crime, Tape Authentication, Speaker Identification)||73|
|2.||Scientific Assistant Group C||20|
|3.||Senior Laboratory Assistant||10|
|7.||Senior Clerk (Store)||02|
|8.||Junior Laboratory Assistant||07|
For category wise vacancy details, kindly check the official DFSL Mumbai Notification 2018 which is attached below.
Mumbai DFSL Bharti 2018 Eligibility Criteria – www.mahapariksha.gov.in
Firstly, the applying candidates must verify their eligibility before going to apply for DFSL Maharashtra Recruitment 2018. To check your eligibility check following sections like age limit and educational qualification.
DFSL Jobs 2018 Educational qualification
- Scientific Assistant – Should complete B.Sc (Forensic Science) or Post Graduate Diploma in digital and cyber forensic and related law.
- Clerk Typist – Should be a graduate with Marathi typing speed of 30 wpm and English typing speed of 40 wpm.
- Senior Clerk, Sr lab asst – Should pass 12th/ HSC.
- Other posts – Must pass 10th/ SSC from an approved board.
Forensic Science Laboratory Mumbai Posts Age Limit
The age of the candidate as on 24th March 2018 must be within the given limit to apply for Maharashtra Forensic Department Recruitment 2018. Moreover, upper age can be relaxed upto 5 years for reserved category candidates.
- Minimum age limit – 18 years
- Maximum age limit – 38 years
dfsl.maharashtra.gov.in Scientific Assistant Jobs 2018 Selection Process
The selection procedure of DFSL Maharashtra Recruitment 2018 included following rounds.
- Computer Based Exam
DFSL Maharashtra Recruitment 2018 Application Procedure
Interested and eligible applicants can fill the online application form of DFSL Mumbai Bharti 2018 upto 12th April 2018. For easy access to the applying candidates, we have provided simply apply online steps below. Go through them while applying for dfsl.maharashtra.gov.in Jobs 2018. Or else click on the direct link attached below. On successful submission of online form, pay the non-refundable fee.
How to Apply for Maharashtra DFSL Jobs 2018
- Firstly, open the online application portal of Directorate of Forensic Science Laboratory, Maharashtra, www.mahapariksha.gov.in
- Click on “Advertisement for Forensic Examination” link and read the instructions carefully.
- If eligible, then click on “Instructions & Login for Forensic Science Laboratory Department Examination Registration” link on the homepage.
- Click on the button “Registration Login” then on “Register” button and get registered.
- If registered already, then click on “Sign in” button and enter the login details.
- Then enter complete details in DFSL Mumbai Recruitment 2018 application form and upload the required scanned copies and click on submit button.
- Then proceed to pay the fee.
- Finally, take a print of fee payment receipt and application form for further reference.
DFSL Mumbai Recruitment 2018 Application Fee
- General Candidates – Rs. 400/-
- Reserved Candidates – Rs. 240/-
DFSL Maharashtra Posts Pay Scale Info
The appointed candidates through DFSL Recruitment 2018 get following pay scale with additional grade pay.
- Scientific Assistant – Rs. 9,300 – 34,800/-
- Peon – Rs. 4,440 – 7,440/-
- Other posts – Rs. 5,200 – 20,200/-
Mumbai DFSL Notification 2018 Important Dates
|Advertisement Released||24th March 2018|
|Online application starts on||24th March 2018|
|Online application closes on||12th April 2018|
|Download DFSL Maharashtra Admit Card from||19th April 2018|
|DFSL Maharashtra Computer Based online exam||27th April 2018 to 30th April 2018|
Official Website: dfsl.maharashtra.gov.in
The information shared on this page is just for reference purpose. In case of queries regarding DFSL Maharashtra Recruitment 2018-19, visit official notification which is attached above. Meanwhile, follow Sarkari Jobs page for Latest Govt Job Notifications, previous papers, syllabus and hall tickets.