DCCB Bank Eluru Admit Card 2018 release date will be notified soon. Find the direct link for Eluru DCCB Bank Clerk exam hall ticket on this page. Refer District Cooperative Central Bank Eluru Admit Card download 2018 simple steps provided below. Check information on elurudccb.com Staff Asst/ Clerk Hall Ticket. Also, see documents required to carry along with DCCB Bank Admit Card 2018 for Staff Asst/ Clerk exam. Know DCCB Bank Staff Assistant or Clerk exam date as well as call letter releasing date.
DCCB Bank Eluru Admit Card 2018 @ elurudccb.com
|Eluru District Cooperative Bank Hall Ticket download 2018|
|Recruitment Board Name||District Cooperative Bank, Eluru|
|Post Name||Staff Assistant/ Clerk|
|Number of Vacancies||74|
|Category of the Job||Sarkari Naukri|
|DCCB Bank Eluru Online Registration Starting date||7th May 2018|
|Application form Closing date||18th May 2018|
|Mode of the Exam||Online (Computer Based Test)|
|Exam Date||June/ July 2018|
|Issuing DCCB Bank Eluru Admit Card||Update Soon|
|Mode of the Apply||Online|
|DCCB Clerk Exam Result Declare Date||Notify Soon|
|Work Location||Eluru, Andhra Pradesh|
|Name of the Category||Admit Card|
District Cooperative Central Bank Eluru Call Letter Download Steps
In this section, applicants can check the simple steps to get their DCCB Bank Eluru Admit Card 2018.
How to Download DCCB Bank Admit Card 2018 | elurudccb.com Call Letter 2018
- Candidates have to visit the official website of Eluru District Cooperative Bank to fetch DCCB Bank Eluru Staff Assistant/ Clerk hall ticket. Otherwise, click on the provided link in the later sections.
- By clicking on the given link, applicants can directly go to the homepage of the official site.
- Now, the exam aspirants need to catch the direct DCCB Bank Eluru Admit card 2018.
- Thereafter, press on that link and enter the required data.
- Applicants have to furnish the registration number and date of birth as login credentials for getting admit card.
- After that, they need to click on “Submit” button.
- Now, the DCCB Bank Eluru Clerk hall ticket will display on the screen.
- Candidates should verify the details which are in Eluru District Cooperative Bank admit card 2018.
- At last, download DCCB Bank Call Letter Eluru and take print copies.
- Need to carry the Eluru District Co-op Bank Admit Card 2018 to the examination centre.
Details Printed on DCCB Bank Eluru Hall Ticket 2018 for Staff Assistant/ Clerk Exam
On the admit card of DCCB Bank Eluru 2018, the examinees need to verify the information is as follows:
- Exam Venue Details
- Name of the Examination
- Exam Center Name and Code
- Aspirants Photograph and Signature
- Name of the Candidate
- Duration of the Test
- Registration Number
- Date & Time of the Examination
- Category of Candidate
- Roll Number/ Hall Ticket Number
- Invigilator Signature
- Reporting Time to the Examination Centre
Required ID Proofs to take Along with Eluru DCCB Bank Admit Card 2018 Clerk/ Staff Assistant
Applicants should take the original id proof to the examination centre along with DCCB Bank Eluru call letter. The Identity Proofs are such as
- PAN Card
- Permanent Driving License
- Voter’s ID Card with Photograph
- Photo Identity Proof issued on original letter head by a Gazetted Officer
- People’s Representative or Identity
- Card issued by a recognized college
- University (valid in the current year)
- Aadhar card
- E-Aadhaar card with a photograph
- Employee ID
Hope the given information is helpful for the aspiring candidates of DCCB Bank Eluru Admit Card 2018. Therefore, postulants can bookmark our Sarkarijobs page to check the latest updates on Eluru DCCB Bank Staff Assistant/ Clerk exam call letter 2018. Fo more latest information on elurudccb.com admit card visit official web portal.