CCIL Account Officer Notification & Important Dates
CCIL Dy. Manager Recruitment 2019 Notification – cciltd.in Bharti
Cement Corporation of India Ltd has released a notification for the post of Account Officer. A total of 19 job vacancies are to be filled. The last date for sending Offline applications is 10th May 2019. So intenders should check Eligibility Conditions, Application Procedure, Selection Procedure and Salary details of CCIL Manager Recruitment 2019. The selected contenders will be get placed at New Delhi. Eligible candidates can apply for CCIL Dy. Manager Jobs @ cciltd.in official portal.
The total number of vacancies to be filled for CCIL Account Officer Posts is 19. Department wise CCIL Dy. Manager Vacancies are given below.
- Addl. General Manager (Technical)-02
- Dy. General Manager (Projects)-01
- Dy. General Manager (Operations)-01
- Sr. Manager (Finance & Account)-01
- Manager (Mining)-02
- Manager (Finance & Account)-01
- Dy. Manager (Mechanical )-01
- Dy. Manager(Production)-03
- Dy. Manager(Instrumentation)-01
- Dy. Manager (Finance & Account)-01
- Degree/ Diploma/ Graduation/ MBA/ CA/ ICWA & PG
Contenders whose age is between 35 to 44 Years can apply for CCIL Dy. Manager Recruitment 2019.
You May Also Like
As per CCIL Manager Recruitment 2019 Notification, Dy. Manager will receive a good pay scale per month.
- Additional General Manager Rs.36,600 to Rs.62,000/- Per Month
- Deputy General Manager Rs.32,900 to Rs.58,000/- Per Month
- Senior Manager Rs.29,100 to Rs.54,500/- Per Month
- Manager Rs.24,900 to Rs.50,500/- Per Month
- Deputy Manager Rs.20,600 to Rs.46,500/- Per Month
The selection mode for CCIL Account Officer Job Vacancies is through Interview.
The application mode for CCIL Dy. Manager Vacancy is Offline Mode. Candidates should send Cement Corporation of India Ltd Application Forms from 18th April 2019 to 10th May 2019. Finish your applications as early as possible.
Steps to Apply for CCIL Recruitment:
- Go to CCIL Official Site cciltd.in
- See CCIL Manager Recruitment 2019 Apply Offline Link for Dy. Manager.
- Complete your registration form by filling the required fields.
- Fill the application form and upload photo, sign.
- Finish payment process and take a print copy.
- Check Notification