Calcutta High Court Recruitment 2018 Notification released to fill 42 P.A./ Stenographer Grade – C vacancy. To apply for Kolkata HC Stenographer Jobs 2018, the applicants should submit the hard copy of application before 20th March 2018. Interested candidates can check Calcutta High Court Vacancy and other details.
Here is the Latest Employment News for the aspirants seeking for Govt Jobs. High Court of Calcutta advertised notification for the post of P.A./ Stenographer, Grade – C. Through this drive, the board is going to fill 42 vacancies. The appointment of the selected aspirants will be initially made on purely temporary basis but likely to be made permanent. So, the candidates dreaming of Sarkari Naukari can apply for Kolkatta High Court Recruitment 2018. The aspirants can submit a hard copy of the application by post. The last date to receive applications is 20th March 2018 by 4:00 PM. Go through the following sections for complete details of Calcutta HC Recruitment 2018 like age limit, selection process, educational qualification, how to apply, pay scale, application fee, etc.
High Court of Calcutta Notification 2018 | calcuttahighcourt.nic.in
|Kolkata High Court Jobs|
|Name of the Board||High Court of Calcutta|
|Job Role||P.A. / Stenographer Grade C|
|Total No. of Vacancies||42|
|Notice No.||695 – RG|
|Educational Qualifications||12th Pass|
|Selection Procedure||Typing Test|
|Mode of Application||Offline|
|Application Starting Date||21st Feb 2018|
|Application ending date||20th March 2018|
|Official Web Portal||www.calcuttahighcourt.nic.in|
|Job Category||State Govt Job|
Calcutta High Court Recruitment 2018 – কলকাতা হাইকোর্টের চাকরি
The applicants willing to submit the applications forms should cross-check the requirements of Kolkata High Court Jobs 2018. If eligible, then send the handwritten or typed application form on plain paper with complete details along with self attested copies of required documents by registered or speed post to the given address. Check that the application should reach the board in given time. The applications received after the given time will not consider. The selection of aspirants for Calcutta Stenographer Jobs 2018 is made depending on the Typing Test results.
High Court of Calcutta Stenographer Vacancy 2018 Details
|5.||OBC (A) (EC)||02|
|7.||Unreserved (Meritorious Sports Person)||01|
|11.||OBC (B) (EC)||01|
Kolkata HC Jobs 2018 Eligibility Criteria
The applicants firstly should go through the requirements such as age limit and educational qualifications of Calcutta High Court Stenographer Recruitment 2018.
- The aspirant should pass Higher Secondary Examination in West Bengal Council of Higher Secondary Education or its equivalent examination from any recognised board. In addition to this qualification, the applicant must have a typing speed of 120 W.P.M and 30 W.P.M.
The age of the postulates should be within the given limit to apply for Calcutta High Court Recruitment 2018. The crucial date to determine age limit is 1st Jan 2018. Moreover, upper age relaxation applies to special category aspirants.
- Minimum age limit – 18 years
- Maximum age limit – 32 years
Selection Process of Calcutta High Court Stenographer Jobs 2018
The selection of candidates for High Court of Calcutta Recruitment 2018 is made based on the following rounds.
- Typing Test
Calcutta HC Stenographer Recruitment 2018 Application Procedure
Interested aspirants who fulfil the eligibility conditions of Calcutta HC Recruitment 2018 can submit handwritten or typed application form along with self attested copies of required documents to the given address by post before the last date. For the list of particulars to be written on the application form and the list of documents to be enclosed, kindly refer official Calcutta High Court Notification 2018 attached below. The applying aspirants should pay the fee by Indian Postal Order.
How to Apply for Calcutta HC Jobs 2018
- Log on to the official website of High Court of Calcutta, www.calcuttahighcourt.nic.in
- On the home page search for “Recruitment” link and click on it.
- In next page click on “Recruitment to the post of PA/ Stenographer Grade C in the High Court of Calcutta” link.
- Go through the instructions given in Calcutta High Court Notification 2018 and check for eligibility.
- If eligible, then pay the application fee by Indian Postal Order.
- Finally, submit the application form along with fee receipt and other documents by post before the last date to the following address.
High Court, Calcutta.
- For General category – Rs. 300/-
- For SC/ ST/ of West Bengal State – Rs. 150/-
The appointed aspirants will be placed in the pay band scale of Rs. 7100 – 37600 with minimum pay of Rs. 9030/- plus grade pay of Rs. 3600/- and other allowances.
- Advertisement release on – 21st Feb 2018
- Last date to submit application form – 20th March 2018
Official Website: www.calcuttahighcourt.nic.in
Hope the details provided here are helpful to you. In case of any queries regarding Calcutta High Court Recruitment 2018-19, check official notification attached above. Also, keep in touch with Sarkari Jobs page for Latest Rojghar Samachar, model papers, syllabus, and hall tickets.