BSPHCL Latest Notification 2018 is out for filling up 240 Assistant Electrical Engineer and Assistant Engineer (Civil) posts. Eligible candidates can apply online for BSPHCL Recruitment 2018 before 31st March 2018. The online registrations will be available for www.bsphcl.bih.nic.in AEE & AE Jobs from 16-03-2018 to 31-03-2018. Once, Check full details regarding Bihar State Power Holding Company Ltd Vacancy 2018.
Here is the Latest Employment News for the candidates dreaming of Sarkari Naukri. Bihar State Power (Holding) Company Ltd Notification 2018 is published to fill 240 vacancies for the post of Assistant Electrical Engineer & Assistant Engineers (Civil). So, the aspirants who are dreaming of Govt Jobs can fulfil their dreams by applying for BSPHCL Recruitment 2018-19 online. Before submission of BSPHCL AEE Jobs online application forms, refer www.bsphcl.bih.nic.in notification 2018 to get the commencement dates.
BSPHCL Recruitment 2018 for 240 Asst Electrical Engineer Posts – www.bsphcl.bih.nic.in
|Bihar State Power Department Notification Details 2018-19|
|Name of the Organisation||Bihar State Power (Holding) Company Ltd|
|Job Role||Assistant Electrical Engineer & Assistant Engineer (Civil)|
|Total No. of Vacancies||240|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Selection Process||Merit list|
|Start Date of Application Process||16th March 2018|
|End Date of Application||31st March 2018|
|Job Category||State Govt Jobs|
बिहार राज्य पावर (होल्डिंग) कंपनी लिमिटेड सहायक इंजीनियर भारती अधिसूचना 2018
Before going to apply online the candidates should verify their eligibility criteria which are required for BSPHCL AE Jobs 2018. To hit Bihar PHCL Engineer Post, the aspirants need to have a valid GATE Scores. So, the candidates who got a good score in GATE exam can participate in this Bihar State AEE Recruitment 2018. Moreover, they will offer an attractive pay scale in the prohibition period. Hence, Go through the below sections for more details such as eligibility conditions, selection procedure, how to apply, pay scale, etc.
BSPHCL Vacancy Details | Upcoming Govt Jobs in Bihar
|S. No||Job Designation||Category-wise posts||Vacancies|
|1||Assistant Electrical Engineer||66||34||20||12||2||0||22||14||16||8||6||200|
|2||Assistant Engineer (Civil)||13||7||4||3||0||0||5||2||3||2||1||40|
Eligibility Criteria for BSPHCL AEE Recruitment 2018
First of all, Job Seekers need to check the eligibility criteria such as age limit and educational qualification which are required to apply for BSPHCL Assistant Electrical Engineer Recruitment 2018.
BSPHCL AEE & AE (Civil) Age Limit
- Minimum age limit: 21 years
- Maximum age limit: 40 years
Educational Qualifications for www.bsphcl.bih.nic.in Recruitment 2018
For BSHPCL Assistant Electrical Engineer Vacancy 2018:
- Candidates have to complete full time 4 years Engineering Degree BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc. (Engg.) in Electrical/ Electrical & Electronics from a recognized University/ Institute approved by AICTE.
For BSPHCL Assistant Engineer (Civil) Posts 2018:
- Aspirants must possess full time 4 years B.E/B.Tech/B.Sc Degree in Civil Engineering/ Construction Engineering from a recognized Institute/Board approved by AICTE.
Selection Process of BSPHCL Assistant Electrical Engineer Jobs 2018
The final selection will be made by the scores secured in the GATE exam. The Bihar state govt recruit the candidates by the Merit List.
Online Application Procedure for Bihar State Power Holding Company Ltd Recruitment 2018
Eligible contenders who would like to participate in Bihar State PHCL AE Bharti 2018 must apply through online. To avoid confusion to the user while applying, we have gathered apply online steps and given below. Follow them while applying for MSEB AE Recruitment 2018. Otherwise, click on the direct link provided below to save time. After completion of application process pay the fee through online.
Steps to Apply for BSPHCL Job Vacancy 2018 @ www.bsphcl.bih.nic.in?
- Go to the official portal of Bihar State Power (Holding) Company Ltd, www.bsphcl.bih.nic.in
- On the home screen, click on “Apply Online for the post of AEE/AE(C)” link.
- In the next page, we will find the “View Advertisement” and “Online Apply to Click here” links.
- Now, select the View Advt and read the instructions clearly to check eligibility before applying for BSPHCL recruitment of AEE & AE (Civil) Posts.
- If eligible, then select the link “Apply Online” and follow the guidelines given by the govt of Bihar.
- Proceed to register your details on the website to fill the application form like personal, educational qualification details and upload the required documents.
- Verify the entered details before going to submit them and click on “Submit” button.
- After submitting the application form proceed to pay the application fee through online.
- Finally, take the printout of BSPHCL Application and fee receipt for further reference purpose.
Application Fee for Bihar Power Dept Assistant Engineer (Civil) Bharti 2018
- General/Unreserved/OBC candidates the application fee is Rs. 1500/-
- SC/ST of Bihar domicile & Divyang candidates the fee is Rs. 375/-
- Fee payment is done only through online using Net Banking/Debit card, etc.
www.bsphcl.bih.nic.in Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2018 Pay Scale
- Appointed employees get the consolidated Pay scale of Rs. 36800-58600/- for one year during the probation period. But the starting salary is Rs. 36,800 per month for the BSPHCL AEE Job holders.
Important Dates for BSPHCL AEE & AE Notification 2018
|Starting date to apply online||16th March 2018|
|closing date to apply online||31st March 2018|
|Last date to make a payment of fee through online||01st April 2018|
Official Site: www.bsphcl.bih.nic.in
Hence, the details shared in this article is useful to you all. Also, refer BSPHCL Recruitment 2018 official notification pdf attached above for detailed information. Meanwhile, keep in touch with Sarkari jobs for latest job notifications, admit cards, syllabus & previous papers.