Maharashtra District Court Job Notification 2018 for Stenographer, Junior Clerk, and Peon posts with 8921 vacancies issued. Apply online for Bombay High Court Vacancy 2018 @ bombayhighcourt.nic.in. The online application portal is available from 28th March 2018 to 10th April 2018. Check complete details of Bombay High Court Recruitment 2018.
Bombay High Court Recruitment 2018 – bombayhighcourt.nic.in
Aiming to get Sarkari Naukari in Maharashtra State? If yes, then here is the golden opportunity to fulfil your dreams. Bombay High Court has issued a notification to recruit candidates for Stenographer, Junior Clerk, and Peon posts. The aspirants selected through Bombay High Court Recruitment 2018 will be appointed under different districts courts of the Maharashtra State. So, interested aspirants can apply through online for bombayhighcourt.nic.in Jobs 2018 before the last date.
|Bombay HC Notification 2018||Details|
|Name of the Board||Bombay High Court|
|Job Role||Stenographer (L.G), Junior Clerk, and Peon/ Hamal|
|Total No. of Posts||8921|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Selection Process||Written Test/ Stenography Test/ Viva-voice|
|Online Applications Accepted From||28th March 2018|
|Last Date for Online Applications||10th April 2018|
|Job Category||State Govt Jobs|
District Court Maharashtra Notification 2018 – महाराष्ट्र जिल्हा न्यायालय भारती
The applications received within the given time are only considered. To avoid last minute server issues, we advise the applicants to apply for BHC Jobs 2018 well in advance. Before going to fill the online application, the candidates should verify their eligibility. The applied applicants need to clear various levels to get Jobs through Bombay High Court Recruitment 2018. Go through the following sections for complete information about Jilha Nyayalaya Maharashtra Bharti 2018 such as vacancy, age limit, educational qualification, selection procedure, how to apply, fee, pay scale, etc.
Maharashtra District Court Vacancy 2018 Details – bhc.gov.in
|SNo.||District Name||Stenographer (L.G)||Junior Clerk||Peon/ Hamal|
|36.||Bombay City Civil Court||02||150||158|
|38.||Court of Small Causes, Mumbai||12||144||90|
bombayhighcourt.nic.in Junior Clerk Jobs 2018 Eligibility Criteria
The applicants willing to apply for Bombay High Court Junior Clerk Recruitment 2018 must possess below eligibility conditions such as age limit and educational qualification.
Mumbai High Court Posts Educational qualification
- Stenographer & Junior Clerk – Minimum qualification is SSC, but preference will be given to Graduate and Law Graduate Candidates. Additional, the applicant should have computer knowledge with English typing speed of 40 WPM and Marathi typing speed of 30 WPM.
- Peon – Candidate should pass 7th Standard with good physique.
Maharashtra District Court Peon Jobs Age Limit
The minimum age limit for the applying candidate can be 18 years, and the maximum age limit is as follows.
- General Category – 38 years
- SC/ ST/ OBC – 43 years
- PHC Candidates – 45 years
Bombay High Court Vacancy 2018 Selection Process | ecourts.gov.in
The selection of right candidates for Steno, Jr Clerk and Peon Posts through Bombay High Court Recruitment 2018 following rounds are conducted.
- Stenographer – Typing Test, Interview
- Junior Clerk – Screening Test, Typing Test, Interview
- Peon/ Hamal – Screening Test, Activeness, Cleaning Test, Interview
Zilha Nayalaya Maharashtra Bharti 2018 Application Procedure
Interested aspirants who satisfied the requirements of Bombay HC Junior Clerk Recruitment 2018 can fill the online application form upto 10th April 2018. Follow the apply online steps given below while applying for Maharashtra District Court Jobs 2018. Or else click on the direct link attached below to save time.
How to Apply for Bombay High Court Jobs 2018 | bhc.gov.in
- At first, open the official site of Bombay High Court, bombayhighcourt.nic.in
- On the homepage click on “Recruitment” button.
- Next, click on ‘Detailed advertisement’ link under “Recruitment process for the posts of Stenographer (L.G), Junior Clerk, and Peon/ Hamal in various district courts.”
- Read the instructions carefully given in “Mumbai High Court Recruitment 2018 Notification” and check for eligibility.
- If eligible to fill the application, then click on “Apply Online’ link.
- Then click on “Register” link and get registered.
- Enter login details and fill complete details in the application form.
- Upload the required scanned copies and click on “Submit” button.
- At last, take a printout of filled online application for further use.
Mumbai High Court Recruitment 2018 Application Fee
There is no application fee for bhc.gov.in Recruitment 2018. For more details check official notification.
Maharashtra District Courts Junior Clerk Posts Pay Scale Details
Basic pay for the BHC Posts is as follows.
- Stenographer (L.G) – Rs.9, 300 – 34, 800/- plus GP Rs. 4, 300/-
- Junior Clerk – Rs. 5, 200 – Rs. 20, 200/- plus GP Rs. 1, 900/-
- Peon/ Hamal – Rs. 4, 440 – 7, 4408/- plus GP Rs. 1, 300/-
Bombay High Court Recruitment 2018 Calendar
- Advertisement released on – 27th March 2018
- Starting Date to Submit Online Applications – 28th March 2018
- Last Date to Submit Online Applications – 10th April 2018
Official Website: bombayhighcourt.nic.in
The details given on this page are just for reference purpose. In case of any clarifications regarding Bombay High Court Recruitment 2018-19, kindly refer official notification attached above. Meanwhile, follow and bookmark Sarkari Jobs page for Latest Employment News, model papers, admit card and syllabus.