BLCL Junior Officer Admit Card 2019: The team of BLCL is about to release BLCL Junior Officer 2019 Hall Ticket shortly. Intenders can make use of this opportunity and get BLCL Junior Officer Call Letter through the quick link attached here. Visit the official portal of Balmer Lawrie Co.Ltd i.e. balmerlawrie.com for complete information on BLCL Junior Officer Admit Card. Learn in detail about the download process of Balmer Lawrie Co.Ltd Jr. Officer Admit Card.
BLCL Junior Officer Admit Card Overview
|Balmer Lawrie Co.Ltd Jr. Officer Hall Ticket|
|Name of the Organisation||Balmer Lawrie Co.Ltd|
|Job role||Junior Officer|
|No. of Vacancies||36|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Selection Process||Written Examination|
|Opening Date to fill Application||27th March 2019|
|Closing Date to fill Application||26th April 2019|
|Hall Ticket Release Date||Update Soon|
|Exam Date||Update Soon|
|Category Name||Hall Ticket|
|Type of Job||Kolkata|
How to download BLCL Jr. Officer Hall Ticket
Aspirants feeling difficulty about the download procedure for Balmer Lawrie Co.Ltd Junior Officer Call Letter can relax now. Here, we have provided the step by step process for BLCL Junior Officer Hall Ticket 2019 along the lines
- Initially, log on to the official webportal of Balmer Lawrie Co.Ltd i.e. balmerlawrie.com
- Search for the desired link to access the BLCL Junior Officer Hall Ticket 2019 on the home page screen.
- Later, tap on that link.
- Fill up the required information such as Application Number, Date of Birth while you log in.
- Post to the filling of the necessary details ensure whether the information enlisted is correct or not.
- After that, tap on the Submit Button.
- Thus, you will get BLCL Junior Officer Recruitment Admit Card 2019 in a new page.
- Finally, keep a hard copy of balmerlawrie.com Call Letter for future usage.
We believe the data shared above has been useful to you in clearing all your queries on BLCL Junior Officer 2019 Hall Ticket. Bookmark our site for getting Latest Employment News of all Government Jobs for both State and Central Level. Post your comments through the comment section available so that our team can help you out.