BIS Job Notification 2018 released to fill 158 Young Professionals, Intern and Trainee vacancies. Apply online for BIS Recruitment 2018 @ www.bis.org.in before 25th April 2018. The online application portal will be available from 26th March 2018. Know complete information about Bureau of Indian Standards Jobs 2018.
Here is the Latest Employment News for the aspirants who are in search of Sarkari Naukari openings. Bureau of Indian Standards board is inviting applications from young and dynamic Indian nationals to fill 158 vacancies. The BIS officials are hiring candidates for Young Professionals, Intern and Trainee posts. So, the candidates who are dreaming to get Govt Job can utilise this golden opportunity by applying for BIS Young Professionals Jobs 2018. Before going to apply go through the article for additional information regarding BIS Notification 2018 like vacancy, age limit, educational qualification, selection procedure, how to apply, pay scale, etc.
BIS Recruitment 2018 – www.bis.org.in
|BIS Young Professionals Jobs|
|Name of the Authority||Bureau of Indian Standards (BIS)|
|Job Name||Young Professionals, Intern and Trainee|
|Total No. of Vacancies||158|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Online Application Starting Date||26th March 2018|
|Online Application Closing Date||25th April 2018|
|Selection Process||Written Test/ Interview|
|Job Location||Anywhere in India|
|Job Category||Central Government Jobs|
Bureau of Indian Standards Notification 2018
The BIS officials accept only online applications, no other means of applications will be accepted for BIS Jobs 2018. Therefore, interested applicants can apply through online before the last date. But firstly, check the eligibility conditions which are required for BIS Recruitment 2018. If you satisfy the conditions, then fill the online application between 26th March 2018 and 25th April 2018. The appointed candidates for BIS Young Professionals, Intern and Trainee Posts will be offered best salaries.
BIS Vacancy 2018 Details
|SNo.||Job Designation||No. of Posts|
As per BIS Notification 2018, the vacancies are tabulated. For the area, field wise vacancy details refer official notification.
www.bis.org.in Young Professionals Jobs 2018 Eligibility Criteria
The candidates firstly need to ensure their eligibility before going to apply for Bureau of Indian Standards Recruitment 2018. Check the following sections such as age limit and educational qualification to verify your capability.
BIS Trainee Posts Educational qualification
- Young Professionals – Should be a masters degree holder in respective subject or technical qualifications like B.Tech/ MBA, CA or its equivalent in the relevant subject.
- Trainee – Must complete B.Tech or graduation in natural sciences or diploma in engineering and technology in relevant subject from an approved institution.
- Intern – Should be a student of graduation or post graduation or research level academic courses.
www.bis.org.in Jobs 2018 Age Limit
The age limit of the applying candidates should be as follows as on 1st Jan 2018.
- Maximum age limit – 35 years
BIS Young Professionals Recruitment 2018 Selection Process
For selection procedure details, kindly refer official BIS Trainee Notification 2018 which is attached below.
Bureau of Indian Standards Jobs 2018 Application Procedure
Interested candidates who fulfil the requirements of BIS Recruitment 2018 may fill the online application upto 25th April 2018 available in official website. Go through the apply online steps given below to avoid confusion while applying. Or else, click on the direct link attached below to save time.
How to Apply for BIS Intern 2018
- Firstly, Go to the official site of Bureau of Indian Standards, www.bis.org.in
- Click on “Career Opportunity” link and select “Recruitment Advt/ Result” option.
- In next page click on the post you are applying for, i.e., Young Professionals, Intern or Trainee.
- Go through the instructions given in “BIS Notification 2018” and check for eligibility.
- If eligible to apply, then hit on “Click here to apply” link.
- Check the box and click on “Submit” button.
- Enter complete details in the application form, upload the required scanned copies.
- Cross check the entered details for mistakes and click on “Submit” button.
- Finally, take the printout of application form for further use.
www.bis.org.in Posts Pay Scale Details
- Young Professionals – Rs. 50, 000/-
- Intern – Rs. 5, 000/-
- Trainee – Rs. 35, 000/- for Graduate Trainee and Rs. 30, 000/- for Diploma Trainee
BIS Trainee Notification 2018 Important Dates
- Starting date to apply – 26th March 2018
- Last date to apply – 25th April 2018
Official Website: www.bis.org.in
The details given on this page are for reference purpose only. In case of any clarifications regarding BIS Recruitment 2018, check official notification given above. Also, stick to Sarkari Jobs page for Latest Rojghar Samachar, previous papers, syllabus, and hall tickets.