Assam Police SI Admit Card 2019: State Level Police Recruitment Board Assam will activate the Assam Police Sub Inspector Hall Ticket Shortly. SLPRB team is planning to organise recruitment process for Sub Inspector Posts. The Assam Police Board has received a huge number of applications and will conduct the Written Exam soon. Candidates can attend the PET, PST rounds if they qualify Written Examination. Furthermore, the SLPRB crew takes the responsibility to issue Assam Police Sub Inspector Hall Ticket/ Admit Card at its official portal police.assam.gov.in Make use of the direct link enclosed here to get your Assam Police SI 2019 Call Letter easily.
Assam Police Sub Inspector Admit Card 2019 Details
In general, the Assam Police Sub Inspector Hall Ticket carries basic information related to the candidate.
- Enrollment Number.
- Test Centre and Venue.
- Candidate’s Name.
- Father’s Name.
- Date of Birth.
- Gender(Male/ Female)
- Space for Applicant’s Signature.
- Space for Candidate’s Signature.
- Guidelines to follow at the time of Exam.
How to download Assam Police SI Admit Card 2019?
- Initially go to the official site of State Level Police Recruitment Board Assam i.e. police.assam.gov.in
- Search for the desired link to access the SLPRB Sub Inspector Call Letter 2019 from the home page.
- Later, tap on that link.
- Enter the required information such as Enrollment Number, Password while you log in.
- After that cross-check, the information enlisted and then tap on the Submit Button.
- Thus, you will be headed to a new page displaying the Assam Police SI Hall Ticket 2019.
- Lastly, take a print out of Assam Police SI Recruitment Admit Card, preserve it for future reference.
State Level Police Recruitment Board Assam crew organises several rounds such as Written Exam, Document Verification, Physical Efficiency Test, Physical Standard Test to screen the eligible candidates. However, you can learn about the SLPRB Assam SI Test Related information in detail here.