Latest Air India Express Recruitment 2018 Notification released for 21 Coordinator, Sr Assistant, Officer, Manager and other posts. Eligible candidates can apply for Air India Careers before the last date. The last date to send the applications is 16th Feb 2018. Check full details of Air India Express Jobs 2018.
Good News for the candidates who are in search of Airway Jobs. Air India Express Limited recently released the Latest Air India Recruitment 2018 Notification for 21 Coordinator, Sr Assistant, Officer, Manager, Sr Officer, Assistant Technical Library, Route Manager & other posts. Through this recruitment drive, the board is going to fill requirements on fixed term contract basis. So, the applicants who want to choose their Career in Air India Express can send their applications in given proforma along with required certificates through the post.
Air India Notification 2018 – Air India Express Careers
|airindiaexpress.in Recruitment 2018|
|Name of the Authority||Air India Express Limited|
|Job Role||Various Posts|
|Total No. of Vacancies||21|
|Mode of Application||Offline|
|Selection Process||Written Test, Interview|
|Application Starting Date||Started|
|Last Date to Receive Applications||16th February 2018|
|Job Category||Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Anywhere in India|
|Official Web Portal||airindiaexpress.in|
Air India Express Recruitment 2018 | airindiaexpress.in
The Last date to receive the Air India Jobs 2018 Application forms is 16th Feb 2018. The applications received after that will not be considered. The selected applicants will be appointed on fixed term contract basis for five years. The selection of contenders is made by the written test. Read more for complete information about Air India Careers such as eligibility conditions, selection process, vacancy, application procedure, etc.
Air India Express Vacancy 2018 Details – Air India Careers
|1.||Co-ordinator (Flight operations/ dispatch) Grade- S3||02|
|2.||Manager- Flight Dispatch Grade- M4||03|
|3.||Sr. Officer- Flight Dispatch Grade- M2||02|
|4.||Officer – Cockpit/ Cabin Crew Scheduling Grade- M1||01|
|5.||Assistant Technical Library Grade- S2||01|
|6.||Route Manager Grade- M2||01|
|7.||Officer- Sales Grade- S3||01|
|8.||Manager- Scheduling & Network Planning Grade – M4||01|
|9.||Officer – Airport Services Grade – M1||02|
|10.||Senior Assistant – Airport Services – Grade – S3||06|
|11.||Sr. Officer- Catering Service||01|
Eligibility Criteria for Air India Express Jobs 2018
Interested candidate should meet following eligibility conditions such as age limit and educational qualification to apply for Air India Careers.
- Manager, Sr Officer (Flight Dispatch) – Must Pass 10+2 or its equivalent examination.
- Route Manager, Officer – Should have MBA in respective discipline.
- Other Posts – Should complete Graduation in any discipline.
- Coordinator, Asst Technical Library Post – Max 25 years
- Manager, Sr. Officer (Flight Dispatch) – Min 21 years
- Officer, Sr Assistant – Max 30 years
- Other Posts – Max 35 years
Selection Process of Air India Limited Jobs Vacancy 2018
The selection of the postulates will be based on their performance in the following phases.
- Written Test
- Personal Interview
- Pre – Employment Medical Examination
Application Procedure for Air India Express Recruitment 2018
The candidates who wish to apply for Air India Jobs 2018 can send their application in given format along with the required testimonials through registered or speed post before the last date. To download the application form check the following steps or directly click on the link attached below. The applicants belonging to General & OBC category should submit the demand draft drawn in favour of Air India Express Limited along with the application form. However, SC/ ST/ Ex-servicemen are exempted from application fee.
How to Apply for Air India Jobs 2018 | airindiaexpress.in
- Go to official website of Air India Express Limited, airindiaexpress.in
- Click on “careers” on the home screen.
- Select “Recruitment for Various Posts in Air India Express Limited” link.
- Read the advertisement carefully and check for eligibility.
- If eligible, then click on “Application form” and download it.
- Take a printout of the application form and fill it without any mistakes.
- Finally, post the application form to the below address.
The Chief of HR
Air India Express Limited
Airlines House, Durbar Hall Road,
Near Gandhi Square,
- Coordinator, Officer – Rs. 25000/-
- Officer – Airport Services – Rs. 35000/-
- Manager – Rs. 70000/-
- Sr Officer – Rs. 40000/-
- Assistant Technical Library – Rs.18000/-
- Route Manager – Rs. 50000/-
- Sr Assistant – Rs. 20000/-
Official Web Portal: airindiaexpress.in
The details shared on this page are only for reference purpose. In case of any queries regarding Air India Careers, refer official notification. Meanwhile, follow Sarkari Jobs page for upcoming and ongoing Job Notifications.