Air India Limited released a job notification for Filling up 795 Male/Female Cabin Crew posts in Northern Region, Delhi & Western Region, Mumbai. Apply Online for Air India Cabin Crew Recruitment 2018 @ www.airindia.in before the last dates. Go through the below sections for eligibility, AIL Vacancy, selection, pay scale, job location, Steps to start Air India apply online process & important dates etc. Also, you can check them clearly by referring Air India Ltd Cabin Crew Notification 2018 pdf.
Air India Ltd Recruitment 2018 – 795 www.airindia.in Cabin Crew Jobs
|Post Name||Last Date|
|AIL 295 Male/Female Cabin Crew Posts 2018||2nd May 2018|
|500 Air India Cabin Crew Jobs 2018||12th March 2018|
Click here for Sarkari Naukri Updates
Air India Limited Cabin Crew Job Vacancy 2018 – www.airindia.in
Flash News!! If you are passionate to work for Airlines Jobs in Delhi? then here is the golden opportunity to grab this Latest Air India Jobs 2018 in Northern Region, Delhi. The Air India Limited authority is looking for bright & energetic Indian Nationals with pleasing personality to be engaged as Male/Female Cabin Crew for its Northern Region, Delhi on a contract basis. As per AIL Latest Notification 2018, there are 295 Air India Cabin Crew Vacancies available. Therefore the aspirants who are interested in Airline jobs can apply online for www.airindia.in Cabin Crew Recruitment 2018 from 12th April 2018 to 2nd May 2018. So, fill the AIL Online Applications as early as possible to avoid the last minute server issues.
AIL Notification 2018 for 295 Cabin Crew Posts – airindia.in Careers
|एयर इंडिया लिमिटेड (एआईएल) भर्ती 2018 अधिसूचना विवरण|
|Name of the Board||Air India Limited (AIL)|
|Post Name||Experience & Trainee Cabin Crew (Male/ Female)|
|Total No. of posts||295|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Selection Process||Preliminary Medical Examination, Written Test & PAR|
|Start date to apply online||12th April 2018|
|Last date to apply online||2nd May 2018|
|Job Category||Central Govt Jobs|
It is necessary to ensure the eligibility conditions before going to fill Air India Recruitment 2018 online applications. If you fulfil those requirements then you will be applicable to apply online for www.airindia.in Jobs. For the mandatory criteria information go to the following sections such as AIL Delhi Vacancy, age limit, essential qualification, selection, pay scale, how to apply online steps, important dates, Examination fees, etc. The eligible candidates from the applied list will be called to the selection process to hire for 295 AIL Cabin Crew Posts. In addition to this, authority is going to give an attractive pay scale as mentioned in Air India Cabin Crew notification 2018.
Vacancy in Air India Ltd Bharti 2018 | AIL Job Vacancy 2018-19
|S. No||Job Designation||Gender||SC||ST||OBC||GEN||Vacancies|
|1.||Experienced & Trainee Cabin Crew||Male||2||12||72||–||86|
Eligibility Criteria for Air India Cabin Crew Jobs in NR Delhi
All should attain the following age limit and education qualification conditions before filling the AIL Cabin Crew Online Forms.
Age Limit (As on 02.05.2018)
AIL Experience Cabin Crew Vacancy:
- Minimum age limit- 18 years
- Maximum age limit- 35 years
AIL Trainee Cabin Crew Posts:
- Lower age limit- 18 years
- Upper age limit- 27 years
Educational Qualification as per www.airindia.in Notification 2018
- For Air India Experience Cabin Crew Posts: Should pass 10th & Intermediate from a Government recognized Institute.
- For Air India Trainee Cabin Crew Vacancy: Must complete 10+2 and three years degree/diploma in Hotel Management and Catering Technology or Travel & Tourism from a Government recognized boards.
Air India Ltd Job Vacancy 2018-19 Selection Process
The final selection of the candidates for the AIL Experienced & Trainee Cabin Crew Jobs 2018 is done through the following rounds.
- Preliminary Medical Examination
- Written Test
- Personality Assessment Round (PAR) for Trainee Cabin Crew Position.
Online Application Procedure for Air India Cabin Crew Recruitment 2018
Candidates are eligible to apply for Air India Jobs after ensuring all the eligibility criteria only. The board of Air India Limited invites online applications to fill 295 experienced & trainee cabin crew vacancies. No other mode of applications is accepted. The online registration links will be available from 12th April 2018 to 2nd May 2018. For successful registration & filling the AIL Online Forms, please follow the below given apply online steps. After that, pay the non-refundable AIL Examination Fee and become a participant in Air India Cabin Crew Recruitment 2018.
Steps to Apply Online for AIL Jobs www.airindia.in?
- At first, visit the Air India Limited official website, www.airindia.in
- Select the “Careers” link on the homepage.
- Click on the link “Click here to download advertisement” which is given on the next page.
- Read the instructions provided in “Air India latest Notification 2018” and check for eligibility.
- If you meet the conditions then select the particular link from the both “Click Here to Apply Online for Experience Cabin Crew” & “Click Here to Apply Online for Trainee Cabin Crew”
- Now, select the “Click Here to Apply Online” link and fill the details in the AIL application form.
- Upload scanned copy of your recent photo and cross-check the entered details and click on “Submit” button.
- At last, take the print of Air India Recruitment 2018 application form for further reference.
www.airindia.in Recruitment 2018 Application Fee
- The applied candidates should pay a non-refundable Demand Draft for Rs.1000/- in favour of Air India Limited, at Delhi.
Pay Scale Details Air India Posts 2018
- Selected candidates for Air India Jobs 2018 will get a stipend of Rs. 15,000/- per month during the training period.
Calendar Dates of AIL Cabin Crew Recruitment 2018
|Start Date for submission of Online Application||12th April 2018|
|Last Date for submission of Online Application||2nd May 2018|
|Tentative Date of Written Test for Experienced
|6th May 2018|
|Dates of Preliminary Medical Examination & Written Test of Trainee Cabin Crew||Intimated soon|
Official Portal: airindia.in
Air India Limited Recruitment Details 2018 for 500 Cabin Crew Posts
Air India Latest Notification 2018 issued to fill 500 Cabin Crew vacancies in Delhi and Mumbai regions. Interested candidates can apply online for Air India Jobs 2018. The starting date to apply is 20th Feb 2018, and the last date is 12th March 2018. Check complete details regarding Air India Cabin Crew Recruitment 2018.
Looking for Airline Jobs? If yes, here is the Latest Employment News. Air India Limited invites applications from energetic, desirous and unmarried Indian citizens to fill Male/ Female Cabin Crew vacancies in its Northern Region, Delhi and Western Region, Mumbai. Through this drive, the board is going to fill 500 vacancies on fixed term basis of five years. So, candidates dreaming of Airline Jobs can apply online for Air India Recruitment 2018. The online applications will be accepted from 20th February 2018, and the applications received after 12th March 2018 will not be considered. Hence, apply for Air India Jobs 2018 before the last date.
Air India Cabin Crew Notification 2018 – airindia.in
|Air India Careers|
|Authority Name||Air India Limited (AIL)|
|Job Role||Cabin Crew (Male/ Female)|
|Total No. of Vacancies||500|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Selection Process||Medical Examination and Written Test|
|Mode of Exam||Offline (OMR)|
|Start submitting applications from||20th Feb 2018|
|Last date to submit applications||12th March 2018|
|Job Category||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Mumbai and Delhi|
AIL Cabin Crew Recruitment 2018 – Air India Careers
The aspirants having minimum one year experience as Cabin Crew in a scheduled Airline are only eligible to apply for Air India Cabin Crew Recruitment 2018-19. Before going to fill the online application form, the applicants should check the requirements which are required to apply for Air India Limited Jobs 2018. The board offers attractive salaries to the engaged aspirants. Go through following sections for complete information such as eligibility criteria, selection process, how to apply, application fee, etc. of Air India Express Recruitment 2018.
Air India Cabin Crew Vacancy 2018 Details
|SNo.||Category||Northern Region (Delhi)||Western Region (Mumbai)|
Air India Limited Jobs 2018 in Delhi Eligibility Criteria
The aspirants willing to apply for Air India Cabin Crew Recruitment 2018 should meet all the conditions. Check following sections age limit and educational qualification to verify your eligibility. Refer official notification for more conditions.
- The applicant should pass 10+2 from any recognized board by Government to apply for AIATSL Jobs 2018.
The age of the applying candidate should be in the following limit. Moreover, in case of SC/ ST category the upper age is relaxable upto five years whereas in case of OBC category upto three years.
- Minimum age limit – 18 years
- Maximum age limit – 35 years
Air India Job Vacancy 2018 Selection Process
The selection process of Air India Recruitment 2018 includes following phases.
- Medical Examination
- Written Test
Air India Cabin Crew Recruitment 2018 Application Procedure
Interested aspirants who meet the eligibility conditions for the post of AIL Experienced Cabin Crew should apply through online only. To apply for Air India Jobs 2018 in Mumbai, follow the steps provided below or click on the direct link to apply online. On successful submission of online application, the applicants need to pay non-refundable demand draft in favour of Air India Limited, payable at Delhi/ Mumbai.
How to Apply for Air India Vacancy 2018
- Firstly, go to the official website of Air India Limited, airindia.in
- On the homepage search for “Careers” link and click on it.
- In next page select the link “Click here to download advertisement” next to “Advertisement for the recruitment of Male/Female Experienced Cabin Crew for its Northern Region.”
- Go through the instructions given in “Air India Notification 2018” and check for eligibility.
- If eligible to apply, then select the link “Click Here to Apply Online.”
- Again select the link “Click Here to apply” and fill the details in the application form.
- Upload scanned copy of your recent photo and click on “Preview” button and cross-check the entered details and click on “submit” button.
- Finally, take the print of application form for further use.
- The applicants should pay non-refundable demand draft of Rs. 1000/-.
Pay Scale for Air India Cabin Crew Recruitment 2018
The engaged aspirants for the post of AIL Cabin Crew get a monthly pay of Rs. 15,000/- with extra allowances provided by the company.
- Starting date to apply – 20th Feb 2018
- Last date for applying – 12th March 2018
- Date of Written Test – 18th March 2018
Official Website: airindia.in
Hope the details given on this page were useful to you. In case of any queries about Air India Cabin Crew Recruitment 2018-19, go through the official notification attached above. Also, follow Sarkari Jobs page for Latest Job Notifications, previous papers, syllabus, and admit cards.