The latest notification has published regarding AASL Recruitment 2018. Airline Allied Services Limited ( A wholly owned subsidiary of Air India) is looking to fill 35 AASL vacancies for the posts like station managers, trainee cabin crew, and various jobs. Applications for AASL Jobs is through www.airindia.in. The last date for submission of AASL job application forms is 23rd March 2018.
Hello guys!! Are you looking for central government jobs? If yes. Here is the good news for you. The most awaiting moment has come today. Airline Allied Services Limited is hiring young and eligible candidates to fill 13 vacancies for Deputy chief financial officer, station managers and various posts. Interested and qualified candidates can apply for AASL recruitment. Those, who want to apply for AASL vacancies, must have completed Diploma/ PG/ Graduation. Therefore, candidates are requested to apply for AASL trainee cabin crew job @ www.airindia.in before 23rd March 2018. Rest of the details like eligibility criteria, vacancies, selection procedure, application dates, application procedure and steps to fill AASL Job application form.
Airline Allied Services Limited Notification Details 2018-19
|Overview of AASLrecruitment @ www.airindia.gov.in|
|Name of the Organisation||Airline Allied Services Limited|
|Name of the post||station managers and various jobs|
|Number of vacancies||35|
|Educational qualifications||Diploma/ PG/ Graduation|
|Last Date of Application||23-03-2018|
|Job Location||All over India|
|Job category||Central Government Job|
Candidates who are going to enrol themselves for AASL Vacancies must check the eligibility criteria. Selection for AASL recruitment wholly based on your performance in the interview. Applicants may go through below section of this page to get more information regarding vacancy details.
Vacancy Details of AASL Recruitment in Alliance Airlines 2018-19
|Total number of AASL vacancies: 35|
|Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies|
|Deputy chief financial officer||01|
|Chief of IT||01|
|Synthetic Flight instructor||02|
|commander/senior trainee pilot||Refer official notification|
|trainee cabin crew||16|
Eligibility Criteria for AASL Commander/Senior Trainee Pilot-
& Other Jobs 2018
Eligibility criteria for AASL recruitment include educational qualifications and age limit. Before applying to fill AASL vacancy candidate has to satisfy the conditions mentioned by the board. Here are the complete details regarding the terms of Airline Allied Services Limited board in the following sections.
Educational Qualifications for AASL Dy. Chief Financial Officer vacancies 2018
For AASL Dy. Chief Financial Officer jobs:
- The qualified associate chartered accountant from ICAI.
- Should have minimum five years experience in Aviation of handling account functions.
For AASL Chief of IT Posts:
- BE /B.tech in Computer Engineering/Electronics/Communication Engineering/Electrical Engineering/Information Technology or Masters of Computer Application.
- Candidates with minimum five years experience are preferable for AASL Chief of IT job.
For AASL Technical Instructor vacancies:
- An engineering graduate from recognised university in mechanical/ Electronics & Communication / Aeronautical with an aggregate of 65%.
- Applicants must have minimum two years two years of experience in Aircraft Maintenance / Operations / Flight safety in the airline of repute are eligible to apply.
Age limit to apply for AASL Senior Trainee Pilot recruitment 2018
Age limit for AASL Synthetic Flight instructor Jobs:
- Maximum age to apply for AASL SFI jobs: 70 years (as per 01-03-2018).
For AASL Dy.Chief Officer & Chief of IT Posts:
- Maximum age limit for AASL Chief officer vacancies: 45 years (01-03-2018).
Note: For more details regarding age limit refer AASL notification mentioned below.
Application Procedure for Jobs in Airline Allied Services Limited 2018
Applications for Airline Allied Services Limited invites @ www.airindia.gov.in. Registrations for AASL recruitment ends on 23rd March 2018. Therefore, candidates are suggested to read all the instructions mentioned in the below notification. So, the applicant must download the AASL job application form from official website. After that fill all the required details on it and submit to the given AASL postal address via speed post. Hence aspirants are advised to send the AASL applications as early as possible. Because there may be the delay in delivery of application if you post on ending date. So, scroll down this page for more details about steps to apply for AASL recruitment, application fees & pay scale.
- Download AASL job application form
- ID Proofs & Address proofs
- Scanned copies of educational documents from SSC to Graduation.
- Recent copies of Passport size photographs.
How to Apply for AASL Trainee Cabin Crew posts 2018
- Firstly, Login to the AASL official website, i.e. www.airindia.gov.in
- Search for the official notification on the home page of Air India careers.
- Download the AASL official notification and read the instructions carefully.
- After that download the AASL job application form and fill your details in it.
- Check the details whether the given information is correct or not.
- Now send the required documents along with the application form to the mentioned postal address.
Alliance Air Personnel Department,
Terminal-1B, IGI Airport,
Application Fee for AASL Recruitment:
The application fee for all AASL Posts: Rs.1500 (OBC/General).
There is no application fee for the candidates belonging to reservation categories.
Pay scale for AASL Jobs 2018:
|Name of the Post||Pay scale per month|
|Deputy chief financial officer||1 Lakh /-|
|Chief of IT||80,000 /-|
|Synthetic Flight instructor||Refer given below notification|
|commander/senior trainee pilot||Refer below official notification|
|trainee cabin crew||Refer below official notification|
|station managers||42,000 /-|
Important Dates to Remember:
Advertisement Date: 27-02-2018
Last Date for submission: 23-03-2018
Official website: www.airindia.gov.in
Hope the given information is helpful to the applicants for AASL recruitment. Keep in touch with Sarkari jobs page for Admit cards, Syllabus and Previous papers.